Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she’s selling all the girls clothes, when she has a baby girl??

Reactions: 1
Omg the Tesco ad - has she had a lesson from old Tudor feebs? Five head and blinking on point.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
sorry but the chin got me 😂
A103ABEA-8407-4026-9635-CD28B3B1F0AF.png

Her engagement is sooooo low?! 42 likes when she’s got 35k followers?!
Seaaannnn always comments on the posts too.. you live together hun

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she always talked whilst showing her teeth between every word or is it just since the new set?! 😭 😬
They’re completely uneven 🤣 on one side one tooth is flat and the opposite tooth on the other side is pointy. Why would you pay money for them to be uneven 🤦🏻‍♀️ But I also noticed she’s showing her teeth more than ever before

I don’t understand how she has soooooo much clothes?!

Also she’s selling size 10 jeans.. when has she ever been a size 10

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That blazer looks like it’s been screwed up in one of her bin bags of clothes to put in Vinted!

Her voice is so effing sickly. Why does she always sound like she's got something in her gob?

Omg at the imprint place again.... is she getting her boobs or foof done 😳🫣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.