Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It can be so dangerous to not isolate when kids have chicken pox, yes the kid might be managing fine with them and not be too affected but other vulnerable ppl that they come into contact with can be so affected by them. My neighbour saw his grandkid when she had them and he ended up really poorly which caused him a massive heart attack. Have ppl not learnt owt from last 2 years!

Reactions: 8
In Starbucks this morning after nursery drop off. Baby not got chicken pox then or is she just spreading it? Surely if baby has got it granny or grandad could of taken kids to nursery??? Or shock horror ahe could keep them at home??

This is the person that isolated at home pregnant with Annie when kids had chicken pox in her class. Never known anyone so selfish.

Reactions: 3
Annie and Lennox….. Bloody Annie Lennox. Her family are massive trolls aren’t they?

E3CC85F0-68B9-4173-9AD9-F419BAF8E6E3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Asking for recommendations for teacher gifts, then 1 hour later showing what you've got 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Last time I ordered my favourite Starbucks (I’ve been WFH so been at least 2 years since I got one) it was over a fiver….I nearly fell over when she said, for essentially a big cup of hot milk and some syrup 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Last time I ordered my favourite Starbucks (I’ve been WFH so been at least 2 years since I got one) it was over a fiver….I nearly fell over when she said, for essentially a big cup of hot milk and some syrup 😬
I paid 4.50 for an iced coffee from there yesterday I couldn't believe it when she said the price!

How can she ask for teacher recommendations 😂😂She’ll be asking for advice how to teach phonics next…
Is she definitely a full time class teacher? Maybe she’s ppa cover and teaches RE or something. Cos she’s so religious.

Reactions: 3
Got a feeling she’s doing the 8 week programme with Rebecca edwards. She has been commenting on her weight loss posts & I can’t see how those two would have anything in common otherwise.

I haven’t had a child so I might be wrong but should you be out running less than six weeks after giving birth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.