Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title courtesy of @Wowwwwwwwww! 👏🏻👏🏻

The one with the most likes was actually from December 2021 but I felt it wasn’t totally relevant now she’d had baby Geoff and also the suggestion was 6 months old 😂. (“Keeping Kate up the duff, nobody needs a break more than her muff).

🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Title courtesy of @Wowwwwwwwww! 👏🏻👏🏻

The one with the most likes was actually from December 2021 but I felt it wasn’t totally relevant now she’d had baby Geoff and also the suggestion was 6 months old 😂. (“Keeping Kate up the duff, nobody needs a break more than her muff).

🙃🙃
The Von Jaffs was from a quote from me *cough cough* 😜🤣 but @Wowwwwwwwww is my Tattle OG so I'll bow down 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I absolutely cannot believe she is taking that newborn baby abroad when she will only be 2months.. I had a baby in March and cancelled out holiday to Salou that should have been in August. This holiday has been missed twice due to covid so it wasn't an easy decision and the older kids were devastated.. however the stress of taking a small baby onto an aeroplane and the heat etc would have been too much!! She's not wise..
I wonder if someone told her she wasn't allowed to post a single pic to the gram and no one was to know she was going would she still be as interested in going

Reactions: 12
I absolutely cannot believe she is taking that newborn baby abroad when she will only be 2months.. I had a baby in March and cancelled out holiday to Salou that should have been in August. This holiday has been missed twice due to covid so it wasn't an easy decision and the older kids were devastated.. however the stress of taking a small baby onto an aeroplane and the heat etc would have been too much!! She's not wise..
I wonder if someone told her she wasn't allowed to post a single pic to the gram and no one was to know she was going would she still be as interested in going
I thought the same, surely it would be an absolute nightmare with a newborn and 2 toddlers in the heat 😩 Not even worth going!

Reactions: 9
It just blows my mind that these pair of idiots are teachers and kate is in charge of around 30 small children 🤯

Reactions: 10
I really want to see what the replies were to her luggage question 😂 personally I wouldn’t take 2 toddlers and a newborn on holiday but I remember my mum doing it with me and my siblings as children and she just cracked on knowing the children were her responsibility so plan accordingly and have a chat with them about keeping close to mum while dad puts the bags on a trolley and gets those inside. It’s not easy but it’s not rocket science 😂 imagine what’s she like on school trips with kids and their bags, for crying out loud!! I get the impression she believes the world should Be made easier for her just because she has kids

She is just irresponsible. The children are accessories to her, hence the outfits, and she only cares about having a good time on holiday and herself

Reactions: 4
If anyone wants to hear some major lip smacks and mouth swallows, Jaff has put a story up explaining the origin of Gary’s name. I personally could have done without it x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I still can’t believe they’ve given that poor girl the middle names of Scala and Gregory 😫

Reactions: 6
If anyone wants to hear some major lip smacks and mouth swallows, Jaff has put a story up explaining the origin of Gary’s name. I personally could have done without it x
Well, baby Greg it is then :ROFLMAO: Honestly, they don't have a fuckin brain cell between them. Fancy giving your daughter a boys name. Dickheads.

Reactions: 5
It’s a good job they “like it and that’s all that matters” isn’t it? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Also, she pretty much admitted in that drivel they were prepping for a boy as they didn’t have a girls name prepped.

Reactions: 7
She might as well of added 'So there you go tatlers' lol still don't like it 🤣 she'll drop Gregory soon as she's old enough to 🙈🤣 we gave our son an 'out there' first name (not as much as scala or Gregory for a girl granted) and he's nearly 6 and has already shortened it and said the long version isn't his name 🤣

Reactions: 6
I still can’t believe they’ve given that poor girl the middle names of Scala and Gregory 😫
When she said 'it's my maiden name and to honour my dad'

yeah we get what maiden name means... unless her Dad is called Greg Gregory.

I bet she had a plaque all ready with ‘Arthur Gregory’ on it
Be hanging in the girls room

It’s a good job they “like it and that’s all that matters” isn’t it? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Also, she pretty much admitted in that drivel they were prepping for a boy as they didn’t have a girls name prepped.
I know the bit at the end 'we like it's all that matters' my first thought was you couldn't have liked it that much or it wouldn't have taken you 10 months to think of it !
Especially the scala bit - you had been that keen for 4+ years.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When she said 'it's my maiden name and to honour my dad'

yeah we get what maiden name means... unless her Dad is called Greg Gregory.

Be hanging in the girls room

I know the bit at the end 'we like it's all that matters' my first thought was you couldn't have liked it that much or it wouldn't have taken you 10 months to think of it !
Especially the scala bit - you had been that keen for 4+ years.
She’s lucky her maiden name is an actual name if that’s the case, poor child could’ve been anything!

Reactions: 2
I’m crying !!! That desperate for a boy they’ve named the poor girl Gregory ffs 😂

also the lip smacking was at an all time high today!! Can she get through a single sentence without it 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.