Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Questions about help with luggage - She’ll be wanting a gifted concierge service won’t she. Daft cow that she is.

Reactions: 6
Well, baby Greg it is then :ROFLMAO: Honestly, they don't have a fuckin brain cell between them. Fancy giving your daughter a boys name. Dickheads.
Tbh I have a male name as my first name and it’s not that bad don’t every remember being teased about it when I was a kid 🤷🏼‍♀️

Maybe she’s spelt it Scala so that it isn’t obvious it’s a Greek island 😂 instead it’s just bloody weird.

Either that or it’s just spelt wrong!

Orrrrr it’s the 90’s band- spelt Scala that she really named her after.

Reactions: 3
Maybe she’s spelt it Scala so that it isn’t obvious it’s a Greek island 😂 instead it’s just bloody weird.

Either that or it’s just spelt wrong!

Orrrrr it’s the 90’s band- spelt Scala that she really named her after.
It reminds me of a scania lorry it's AWFUL 😵💫

Reactions: 2
Can you enlighten me on what happened with dropping the child?!!! I don’t remember this!
They were on holiday when dave was 2 months old and getting out the pool instead of doing the safe and sensible thing passing her to Seannnn or Ninny she decided to try and get out the pool holding her and slipped and put her hands out to save herself I believe and in doing so dropped dave on her head.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They were on holiday when dave was 2 months old and getting out the pool instead of doing the safe and sensible thing passing her to Seannnn or Ninny she decided to try and get out the pool holding her and slipped and put her hands out to save herself I believe and in doing so dropped dave on her head.
It was raining as well at the time so she slipped on the steps. Then uploaded countless stories crying outside the hospital.

also I don’t mean to brag but I just unloaded 2 big cases, 2 car seats, 3 back packs, a pram, a 4 year old and 9 month old at airport and got us all checked in ON MY OWN as husband meeting us later. Where was my hired help 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Where has the - 2 stone 11lb come from in her bio? She surely isn’t using the baby, placenta etc as a weight loss after birth?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Where has the - 2 stone 11lb come from in her bio? She surely isn’t using the baby, placenta etc as a weight loss after birth?
She did this last time. It’s ridiculous but shows how disordered she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Well she said she needs 3 and a 1/2 to pre pregnancy wait so is that additional or what ?

Funny she said she's taking 2 prams and all the luggage ? Why would she need 2? One double pushchair for the two youngest surely Dave walks now ?

Reactions: 1
Having 70oz of breastmilk pumped when your baby is 2 weeks old is NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOUR!!!

Reactions: 14
Omg showing her placenta and making a smoothie with it 🤮 up to her what she does but so we need to see it

• Sick
Reactions: 4
This is why I HATE influencers and they are so fake!!! She’s literally written a post about how challenging it’s been after her birth!! But now she’s chugging down the insides of her minge with a few bits of banana it’s the best she’s ever felt???? Fake as duck. Cba

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Jesus wept stop the world I want to get off....a bleeping placenta smoothie.....does it help you lose weight by any chance 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tribes in the amazon cook their placentas and even the dads eat it- yes hun they do because there is duck all to eat and some might be cannibal anyway. Difference is we have plentiful veg, fruit and meat available and can get all the vitamins and nutrients we need. Unless you're mega healthy and continuously ate all the right stuff you're probably just redigesting the fat from those maccieds you had months ago 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.