Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Gary not a very instagram worthy baby or something? Am I imagining this, or does she not bother posting her much? I thought we'd get Gary overload but all she does is post Dave and Alan. Weird. I think she's got a bad case of gender disappointment

Reactions: 7
Is Gary not a very instagram worthy baby or something? Am I imagining this, or does she not bother posting her much? I thought we'd get Gary overload but all she does is post Dave and Alan. Weird. I think she's got a bad case of gender disappointment
She’l also be resentful shes ruining her holiday I bet 🙄

Reactions: 4
She said 48 hours after the appointment on Saturday

So she goes on the 8th August, so say she did really apply ‘beginning of July’ if it was the 1st she left herself less than 6 weeks to get the passport 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 THICK as mince
What was the fuckin point in travelling to London, she could've paid for a fast track passport with the money that cost in petrol. Thick as tit:poop:

Reactions: 5
I will be abroad by Saturday but will definitely be having a look to see if she gets the passport or not! Especially to see the tantrum if she doesn’t get it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t understand what she went for London for, what kind of appointment did she have there and how will the one Saturday be any different?

I don’t understand what she went for London for, what kind of appointment did she have there and how will the one Saturday be any different?
I know why didn’t she elaborate? Must be a duck up (again!) on her part or i’m sure she’d be ranting on stories about it

Reactions: 2
Aren’t the appointments to fast track the passport? I’ve seen lots of posts on Facebook about people doing it. It seems you just go to the office, depending when your holiday is they then put you into ranks of how urgent it is and then you go away and keep busy and wait for them to call you back that it’s ready. Even though her application hasn’t been in long, I don’t know if she’ll jump the queue so to speak because their holiday is quite soon.

Yes I get that it should have been a fast track service appointment we did one when my daughter was 2 weeks old and the passport was delivered 2 days later. So I don’t understand why she needs a second appointment on Saturday you just go once normally and it’s done. She must have messed it up somehow? She is keeping strangely quiet about it.

Yes I get that it should have been a fast track service appointment we did one when my daughter was 2 weeks old and the passport was delivered 2 days later. So I don’t understand why she needs a second appointment on Saturday you just go once normally and it’s done. She must have messed it up somehow? She is keeping strangely quiet about it.
People like her always fall in tit and come up smelling of roses #ihopeyourpassportisfucked

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't know. I live near her and had to go to Liverpool and got my passport there and then. Pre covid She's probs been to the embassy 🤣

I see she managed to get through the airport without the assistance she requested; just like millions of parents do without thinking they’re hard done by

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.