Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where do these people get their money from?? 3 kids under 5, cost of living crisis, and Kate’s not had a proper full time wage in years.

Reactions: 12
Where do these people get their money from?? 3 kids under 5, cost of living crisis, and Kate’s not had a proper full time wage in years.
Has to be family help? I'm in a similar situation children wise, but we only have one wage (not whining, our choice) and my standard of living is a million miles away from hers. Old cars, no holidays, save up for everything we need, have to borrow if there's an emergency etc.

Reactions: 2
Just remember Instagram isn’t real

I think her parents probably do give her a lot but she’s also always doing car boots/selling on marketplace and Vinted and wouldn’t be doing that if she didn’t need to as it’s a lot of effort.
I think she’s probably got loads on loan/credit and klamra!!

Reactions: 11
Jesus wept I am so worried for women these days.
Her teeth were BEAUTIFUL, they suited her, they look bleeping AWFUL now. Too big for her mouth and not one part of them makes her unique....just like the rest of the idiots who've had turkey teeth.
She needs help about her body dysmorphia because its getting out of hand!

Reactions: 14
Where was her latest holiday to? Turkey?! Those teeth 🙈 the way she keeps pushing them out and fluttering her lashes..,I can’t concentrate on whatever she’s peddling as I can’t stop looking at them

Reactions: 7
She’s addressed the teeth. They look terrible. That dentist wants his license taking away, he should not have allowed her to do it 🤯 Kate is possibly the most irritating person on instagram but her teeth were very nice, im not sure if she had braces in the past but they looked perfect

Reactions: 13
She’s addressed the teeth. They look terrible. That dentist wants his license taking away, he should not have allowed her to do it 🤯 Kate is possibly the most irritating person on instagram but her teeth were very nice, im not sure if she had braces in the past but they looked perfect
Should she not have had the bottom ones done too? They just don’t look right. She really did have nice teeth, they were the least of her worries!!

Reactions: 8
Mummy and daddy
Her parents are quite well off, they invested well over the years in property.
Each of their kids has property registered in their name so for tax reasons ☕

Her teeth were lovely before. Why o why has she ruined them.
Cos she’s very vain and always striving for ‘perfection’🙄
Having her teeth done also helped her shift some timber this week as she’s been limited on what she can eat (scoffing loads of dairy still okay though 🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her parents are quite well off, they invested well over the years in property.
Each of their kids has property registered in their name so for tax reasons ☕

Cos she’s very vain and always striving for ‘perfection’🙄
Having her teeth done also helped her shift some timber this week as she’s been limited on what she can eat (scoffing loads of dairy still okay though 🤣🤣)
Surely the property thing will backfire if they want to move as they will be classed as second home owners so be liable for high rate stamp duty?

I imagine the ma & da would pay it, but surely that negates the tax savings

Reactions: 4
I’m going to have to unfollow. I’m so fed up of seeing people like this sailing through life. She’s just returned from holiday, always buying new clothes, lashes done regularly, nails always done and now composite bonding? Family of 5, one full time wage and one MAT pay which must be based on her part time hours?

I work my arse off full time in a very mentally exhausting job which is actually well paid but because I live alone I literally live month to month. I spend the first week living ok and then have to restrict so much for the following 3 weeks. When I think about it when I say “spend the first week living ok” I basically get to do a food shop and a lot of that will be meals I prepare and freeze to survive the rest of the month. Am I doing something wrong? How do they manage?

Reactions: 18
I’m going to have to unfollow. I’m so fed up of seeing people like this sailing through life. She’s just returned from holiday, always buying new clothes, lashes done regularly, nails always done and now composite bonding? Family of 5, one full time wage and one MAT pay which must be based on her part time hours?

I work my arse off full time in a very mentally exhausting job which is actually well paid but because I live alone I literally live month to month. I spend the first week living ok and then have to restrict so much for the following 3 weeks. When I think about it when I say “spend the first week living ok” I basically get to do a food shop and a lot of that will be meals I prepare and freeze to survive the rest of the month. Am I doing something wrong? How do they manage?
Your doing everything right like the majority of the nation who don't live off mummy and daddy. Kate is just an absolute spoiled bleeping brat.

Reactions: 12
She will no doubt have lip fillers next cos her top lip is like non existent now with these teeth, she looked perfectly fine smile wise before, maybe a bit possessed but if you covered the eyes and frantic eyelashes blinking away they were fine! 🤣

Reactions: 6

Probably mum and dad (definitely for holidays I reckon) but also I don’t think they live in a particularly expensive area

Reactions: 2
Probably mum and dad (definitely for holidays I reckon) but also I don’t think they live in a particularly expensive area
Yeah and their mortgage will be hardly anything for the house they’re in.
I’m surprised her brothers haven’t absolutely rinsed her for those hideous teeth. I’m guessing they were gifted anyway when she said lots of videos and photos were taken and would be put up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.