Keeping Kate #7 The Von Jaffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s lost 2 stone 2lbs and has ‘just over 3 stone’ to lose to be pre pregnancy weight… so once again she gained FIVE STONE
She has gained and lost 5 stone, 3 times. Her organs must be like pate in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her first pregnancy, didn't she put on 6 or 7 stone? She must be eating more than yogurt....

She's a boring twit with the weightloss and hating on herself all the time. She'd be much better just dressing for her shape and to stop trying to be a size 10 all her life. Some people aren't built to be slender and petite. She's one of them.

I still say jaff's finest moment was waxing lyrical about hunger directed eating, then dropping it in there how she's in the Weight Watchers magazine!! bleeping fraud 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she'll do anything for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I missed the start of this thread but catching up…. Crete Pete is the best thing I’ve read on Tattle in a long time 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She put on 5.5 stone?! Am I reading that right? Bloody hell, that’s… a lot.
I had twins and didn’t even gain 2 stone. She’s so disordered isn’t she. Like others have said before a baby is just an excuse to binge and gorge and gain.

Reactions: 5
It almost like she’s just doing it for content now….I mean first time fair enough but would you let yourself put that much on again (I get that some people just do out more on but you’d try to limit the damage if you could)

Reactions: 2
Prior to both my pregnancies I wasn’t exactly slim. With my first I gained 3 stone (weighed post baby compared to pre pregnancy) and with my second I only gained a few pounds as I didn’t want the weight loss battle again!

She really is abusing her body by gaining so much and then trying to lose it in the quickest possible way.

She makes out she is proud of her saggy stomach showing it off in bikinis but in reality she didn’t need to let herself get like that. It’s also not as a result of pregnancies, it’s a result of substantial weight gain and loss.

She needs to accept she’ll never be a slim body shape or suit high waisted skirts and trousers, chill out a bit, stop binging and just try and be a bit more consistent so her three girls don’t grow up with the same disordered eating.

Reactions: 7
I gained 4.5 stone in my first pregnancy (it was prob more but I stopped weighing myself) and around 4 stone the second time. I was slim before both pregnancies and even with the weight gain I wasn’t horrific. I’m not agreeing with her weight gain because everyone carries differently but a lot of mine was water. And they said I had a massive placenta. I’m also prob 4-5 inches taller than her. But that’s still a lot of weight, my eldest doesn’t even weigh what I gained and I can’t imagine carrying that extra weight around daily.

3 weeks after having my twins I went back to group and I was actually 5lb lighter than the week I discovered I was pregnant! I wasn't particularly ill with my pregnancy either so it's not like I lost loads of weight through sickness.

How long before we have a story to say how unsettled baby Greg is, like we had when Annie was a baby because they insist on dragging them here there and everywhere.

Reactions: 14
That looks really safe. No rear view and a pram waiting to smack the kids
If they had a crash they'd be absolutely fooked. My husband worked in recovery for years and saw horrific sights and his number one rule is DO NOT overload the car! If the crash doesn't kill you, the Impact of all your tit being flung on top of you at 70mph + will!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
'Look at me, I'm supermum and can go to center parcs 2 weeks after pushing out another little chavvy'.

Reactions: 19
I can't get over her going to centre parks with a newborn... why? And she's going to Greece or wherever soon too? Madness.. what is she trying to prove? And where is all the money coming from.. a teacher and a part time teachers wage and they seem to live the high life!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.