Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stixandstones

Guys! Cadbury responded! They thanked me for making them aware of Yes Please Health using their products in their advertising. I'm shook 😳🤣

Anyone else had any responses too?
Do you think anything will come from it?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

MoonMellow

Thread name suggestion:
Leah and Minge, Kayla and Teef, everything is a vibe being pumped on beef 😁🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Stixandstones

Bloody love to see these reviews. Many of the comments are agreeing with her, while the majority of the rest are ‘defending’ the program in that ‘not all programs will work for everyone’
It’s just disappointing (as in my case obviously as I’m part of the group) that you have to have already made the purchase to see these reviews as the rest that are public are deleted 🙄
This person has seen the light. I want to DM her and invite her here, if she's not already one of us 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

ellamae2456

I’m the one who posted recently on the Facebook forum - does anyone have suggestions of the best place to leave a review for this program? Disappointed in the program itself but the defensive and aggressive comments from Mitch are shocking! What a waste of money and 8 weeks. Who talks to their customers like this?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

BareScam

First time im posting, long time follower. I just got blocked from their FB page. Thanks for having me

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

dandandidi

I just wanted to say how glad I am I found this thread. I had a baby just a few months before Leah and was thinking about getting Bare Lean to help with the baby weight. Thank god I googled reviews and found these threads! So glad I didn’t waste my maternity pay money on it. You are so right, she doesn’t even do her own bloody challenge. What an absolute scam artist!
Leah was making me feel so unproductive not getting back to work, not having time to cook every day, work out and definitely no time to date night with husband. But now I see past the show, It’s okay to admit parenting is hard and we don’t have our shit together. I may not have my shit together but at least even if I don’t feel it I look as put together as possible when leaving the house 🫢. Anyway I just unfollowed her as I am sick of her, I used to like her and really felt for her when the baby was in hospital, she just looked lost. But since then I can’t stand her and her bloody hot mockolate.
Also I finally ridded my life of the Sweat app, I used to do BBG and god I hated it but thought it was what my body needed. I’m so done with these sisters

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
It's very telling that the average amount of weight lost for those that did lose weight is 2kg. That's what, 250g a week? 😬

Well, Leah, here's some results for you. I have been seeing my dietitian for 12 weeks, and had a 3 week holiday in that 12 weeks where I absolutely did not deprive my self.
At my follow up appointment on the weekend I have OFFICIALLY lost the weight I gained using BARE, and am back under 100kg. Total loss of 11kg so far. Still a way to go but I am relieved that it's headed in the right direction and that I shifted my BARE weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

polkadot22

Moving past who actually wrote this, the fact the Itisines sisters think it’s OK to portray their pappou in this light is fucking foul; especially at a time where Kayla is supposedly going through grief. Regardless if it was Teeth, how could you allow someone to disrespect your family like this? The way they make him out to be is disgusting…and for what? A few likes and comments; and anyone who has commented laughing or saying pappou is a savage, you’re no better than this lot. I have no doubt in my mind that their pappou can be a hard man - that generation didn’t show their emotions. They’re hardened and had gone through war, famine and poverty. To make him out like he’s an ignorant and abhorrent man with no emotion is disgusting. I’m sure if someone explained to him how he was being portrayed he would be devastated.

the two Itsines sisters need to pull their heads in. Selfish, disgusting humans.

Reactions: 36
Im sooooo confused kesley has come out with a pregnancy programme too or is this part of kaylas????
I want to say that Kelsey has an exclusive contract in which she gets everything as same as Kayla only gets to announce it just after her. If you look at her programmes she always announces same stuff after Kayla and the rest of the trainers just do it sporadically.
But I just saw Cass is pregnant so she will probably announce a pregnancy programme soon I guess. That’s how it works.

To all you talking about Mitch’s smile. He looks like this guy
AC97BDD0-6DDD-439D-A0FF-1F0902F0FA1E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36

adlgossqueen

Are these all just prizes, products they have bought themselves and dont want anymore? Bit of an overkill of prizes, havent even seen anything like this for a successful, household named product.
uh oh… I work in marketing in South Australia and deal with giveaways and competitions weekly and any prize value over $5k requires a permit from the SA GOV Lottery License department.. big fines if you get caught. Also looked at her website and there are no giveaway terms and conditions which also breaches SA Lottery Licenses.

• Wow
Reactions: 34

Katools

Hi Leah, while you're thinking it's funny to use hehe and haha even more to 'troll' the forum, and staying a dirty ball of grease, and avoiding taking accountability for being a total scam and taking money for it, your credibility is down the drain. I was once a neutral follower. Mindlessly scrolling and perhaps having some semblance of recognition that you're honestly working hard to carve out your own way in life. However, your lack of maturing in the face of a growing personal life and the unhinged behavior that you choose to post to the world has seen me unfollowing you and even despising you and the rest of your family. Consider that for a moment. A complete stranger who has such an intense dislike for another stranger based on what you choose to share with the world. It's your making, not bullying. I pity your grandparents and dad who are involuntarily exposed to this and their credibility now also tainted. Why would you do that to your dad? Obviously an introvert and as a teacher, someone who understands how important reputation is. By default you and Kayla cast a shadow on him. Your mum, we'll, the snippets that I've seen from her - swearing and egging you on. Meh, not a fan. Consider the responsibility that social media is putting on those who choose to make their lives public. It's going to stay available for the rest of time. Choose wisely.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
755105BD-CD77-407E-9149-06A776445405.png

It’s extremely unprofessional to have spelling errors on a promo photo. Please run your writing through a word processor to check your spelling Leah!
‘‘Incase’’ isn’t a word and should be “in case’’.
‘‘It’s regular schedule’’ should be “its”
Please remember that “it’s” is a contraction and is short for “it is”. “Its” is possessive and is used the same as “his” or “hers” (and yes Leah, it’s spelled “hers” and not “her’s” because it’s possessive and not a contraction. We use an apostrophe for possession when referring to a proper noun, ie a name. Eg “Leah’s spelling mistakes” mean the spelling mistakes belong to Leah and not that Leah herself is a spelling mistake).
If in doubt, read the sentence without the contraction. I also like view the apostrophe in a contraction taking the place of a letter or word. As in in “it’s”, the apostrophe has taken the spot of the letter i in the word “is”. Leah you’ve just said “return to it is regular schedule” on your picture.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

LittleLen

Chatty Member
Like I've got no kids, have a super flexible corporate job and yet I'm still struggling today on when I can squeeze in a workout.

I'm was at 7am but still need to have breakfast, digest my food and get myself ready for my meetings that started at 9. Then back to back till 1pm where I finally get to stand up and stretch and make myself a lunch and try to turn off my mind for 45 minutes before I'm back to back from 2-6:30... Then I gotta make and eat dinner. Looking at about 8pm at the earliest

These fitness influences also don't understand that yes your at home workout may only be 30 minutes. But you still need to change clothes, do the workout, then have enough time to shower, do your hair and get redressed again. Can't very well pop back up on your Teams/Zoom calls sweaty and in workout gear for the rest of the day.

Just because they can lounge around all day in leggings and a sports bra with a ponytail doesn't mean the rest of us can

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Victoria Dee

Are these all just prizes, products they have bought themselves and dont want anymore? Bit of an overkill of prizes, havent even seen anything like this for a successful, household named product.
I’m surprised it doesn’t include a ‘brand new’ dining table

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Gifted twat

Chatty Member
Ok, help me out Tattlers! Leah is making olive pasta which Mitch has requested. Didnt Mitch hate olives, I thought he was "fake allergic" to them like he is Seafood. Remember when Leah use to thrash making the olive crumble in her air fryer and she would put it on her salads but not on Mitch's??? Now twice in one week Mitch has requested olive meals..
Teef probably loves olives, so Mitch now does

• Haha
Reactions: 30