Kayla & Leah Itsines #7 Leah’s greasy, Mitch is a dik, Kayla’s a lost cause & Teef is ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kayla & Leah Itsines Thread 7# Leah’s greasy, Mitch is a di@k, Kayla’s a lost cause & Teef is ick

I had to shorten it to fit but congratulations to @SticksAndStones!

You win a new water filtration system for all those nasty steam chemicals (??) and a gas Pizza Oven (BYO gas and pizza base) Enjoy! 🍕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Kayla & Leah Itsines Thread 7# Leah’s greasy, Mitch is a di@k, Kayla’s a lost cause & Teef is ick

I had to shorten it to fit but congratulations to @SticksAndStones!

You win a new water filtration system for all those nasty steam chemicals (??) and a gas Pizza Oven (BYO gas and pizza base) Enjoy! 🍕
I was not expecting this at all haha. Thank you so much!

Thanks for the prizes. I can't wait to have a steam free shower after I singe my hair and eyebrows ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The ring test….. surely old wives tale.
I would love to say why does it matter blah blah. But I found out both times and would fine out again if I had another… but either stop trying old wives tales And making people guess or just find out. Either way give it a rest

Reactions: 10
Everyone (including herself) is hyping her up to believe this will be a boy.

My cackle will be heard across the world if it turns out to be a girl

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's probably just acting like she didn't know so she can talk about her intuition and she just knew and had such a connection with this little boy.

Reactions: 19
God I hope it’s a girl too! But yep I agree she knows already.
Apparently if you have a boy it’s because your swimmers a lazy (not sure if it’s true and no offence to others that have boys but I’m rolling with it)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Leah has been shortening the F word in her stories since we mentioned it on here. Instead of writing the whole word, shes now doing 'fkn'. Hi Leah 👋👋 Good to see you washed your hair today too!

And I found these glowing reviews on trustpilot today while watching a very one sided football grand final this afternoon 😕😕
a few people mentioned putting on weight too in the FB group.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
a few people mentioned putting on weight too in the FB group.
Remember she keeps harping on how the $150 is justified because it’s personalised for every individual? She responded to someone’s comment defending her pdf about how it is much cheaper than going to a dietitian. It’s such a scam! Leah, you owe your loyal followers better quality products otherwise you’ll get reported to Consumer Affairs for conning your followers

Reactions: 16
Remember she keeps harping on how the $150 is justified because it’s personalised for every individual? She responded to someone’s comment defending her pdf about how it is much cheaper than going to a dietitian. It’s such a scam! Leah, you owe your loyal followers better quality products otherwise you’ll get reported to Consumer Affairs for conning your followers
And also that's just such a lie. I will repeat again I went to a dietitian and my initial appointment was $180 ($74 after my health insurance). I got actual personalised advice and a meal plan. My follow up appointments are $80 ($40 after health insurance), and I've opted for once a month follow ups. Sure, over all I am paying more but at least I'm eating real food, repairing my relationship with food, and seeing results in a sustainable way.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And also that's just such a lie. I will repeat again I went to a dietitian and my initial appointment was $180 ($74 after my health insurance). I got actual personalised advice and a meal plan. My follow up appointments are $80 ($40 after health insurance), and I've opted for once a month follow ups. Sure, over all I am paying more but at least I'm eating real food, repairing my relationship with food, and seeing results in a sustainable way.
You're also getting advice from an actual qualified dietitian, which Leah most definitely is not.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.