Kayla & Leah Itsines #7 Leah’s greasy, Mitch is a dik, Kayla’s a lost cause & Teef is ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they even know what that saying means? That makes absolutely duck all sense… which fits with the theme of their business though I guess.
Wow…..that is hilarious lol these people just keep getting worse and worse. From the absolute lolly sugar candy fest they celebrated their “health” business with to incorrectly using phrases from the bible to promote their heavy sugar marketed health product 😂😂 omg these guys are pure bleeping morons. Just when you think they can’t get any worse hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pizzas at the warehouse for the YesPlease birthday?? WHO is going to this?? They literally only just hired two other people. Who is on their team? Are they expecting customers here to join in?? I’m so confused…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a strange assertion to make when they're trying to flog this hot choc tit...
But according to Mitch's tik tok, it knocks you out straight awayv😅😅
Who the hell is buying this tit?
Dont get me started on the bible reference either, they are an absolute disgrace. I dont want to get blocked but id really love to inbox them over it.

Also, why, why, why is there so much junk food associated with all their events and marketing??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone see Kayla’s stories of arna ... i dont get what was funny about the story when she was taking the picture with the lady

Reactions: 8
Are these all just prizes, products they have bought themselves and dont want anymore? Bit of an overkill of prizes, havent even seen anything like this for a successful, household named product.
I’m surprised it doesn’t include a ‘brand new’ dining table

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ok so I listened to the interview Leah did with Phoebe Burgess on her podcast called Under the Gloss and they were discussing her breast reduction

Here's what I thought/took away from it:

1. Leah talks a hundred miles and hour and it's so annoying (30 mins was painful)
2. Talks about Mitch constantly and made it sound like her reduction was actually more cosmetic for her to be comfortable with Mitch in the bedroom rather than to relieve associated pain.
3. Indicated she paid for her breast reduction when her YouTube video clearly outlines she got it covered under Medicare and didn't pay. Apparently she's referred her mum and friend to her surgeon and they both had their reductions done with him so Pheobe joked saying she should get a discount next time and Leah laughed along instead of clarifying that she didn't pay.
4. I have a vague memory of Kayla using her mum as an example for her low impact program ....I think mum looked smaller from the breast reduction rather than the sweat program.
5. Says her surgeon has told her he will not do another reduction until she's finished having kids

Also, I've nominated Bare Lean for a Choice Shonky Award because they are so dodgy!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Ok so I listened to the interview Leah did with Phoebe Burgess on her podcast called Under the Gloss and they were discussing her breast reduction

Here's what I thought/took away from it:

1. Leah talks a hundred miles and hour and it's so annoying (30 mins was painful)
2. Talks about Mitch constantly and made it sound like her reduction was actually more cosmetic for her to be comfortable with Mitch in the bedroom rather than to relieve associated pain.
3. Indicated she paid for her breast reduction when her YouTube video clearly outlines she got it covered under Medicare and didn't pay. Apparently she's referred her mum and friend to her surgeon and they both had their reductions done with him so Pheobe joked saying she should get a discount next time and Leah laughed along instead of clarifying that she didn't pay.
4. I have a vague memory of Kayla using her mum as an example for her low impact program ....I think mum looked smaller from the breast reduction rather than the sweat program.
5. Says her surgeon has told her he will not do another reduction until she's finished having kids

Also, I've nominated Bare Lean for a Choice Shonky Award because they are so dodgy!
She said when she first had it done it was covered under her AHM private health and she was only out of pocket $500. I distinctly remember this because I am also with AHM and going through the process of getting mine done. The AHM guidelines are so strict for getting them done for medically necessary, so I’d love to know how she lied her way into getting it covered. She needs to pick a lie lane and stick to it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
8C040479-4B63-47C3-87F1-85E9D02073BC.png

Walking on the road with Gigi when there’s a perfectly good footpath right there.. 🙁

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She said when she first had it done it was covered under her AHM private health and she was only out of pocket $500. I distinctly remember this because I am also with AHM and going through the process of getting mine done. The AHM guidelines are so strict for getting them done for medically necessary, so I’d love to know how she lied her way into getting it covered. She needs to pick a lie lane and stick to it.
I have worked in private health insurance for 10 years. There are dedicated teams to detect ‘inappropriate’ claims and claw back $$ from members

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I sent screenshots of their marketing to Cadbury through their "Contact Us" form. I'm sick of seeing them pass off cheap ingredients as being comparable to well known and established brands. Hopefully it works 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I sent screenshots of their marketing to Cadbury through their "Contact Us" form. I'm sick of seeing them pass off cheap ingredients as being comparable to well known and established brands. Hopefully it works 🤷🏼‍♀️
Cool, Im going too aswell, ill do it tonight 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.