Kayla & Leah Itsines #7 Leah’s greasy, Mitch is a dik, Kayla’s a lost cause & Teef is ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't realise I'm still a member of the Bare Facebook group and reading so many of the comments now makes me so mad. They all just blindly follow Leah's uneducated advice and I just want to jump through my phone screen to every single one of them and shake them back to reality.
Screenshot any negatives one and share them for us all 🤗

Reactions: 5
Has someone told this bunch of morons to pull their heads in? Have they finally realised the damage they are doing to their own brands with their puerile behaviour? They’ve all been unusually quiet lately…
Slowly, more and more people are waking up to them and finding us here. We just need more too though, unfortunately so many people are still blindsided by them. But far out, this latest Bare guide and 8 week challenge have been the ultimate flop!!!

Latest story for Leah - does Mitch shave his legs? Or is she putting a filter on?
He is REPULSIVE, I just want to barf when I see him, he is vile. This evenings story of him holding Gigi was gross with how he was sitting 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody love to see these reviews. Many of the comments are agreeing with her, while the majority of the rest are ‘defending’ the program in that ‘not all programs will work for everyone’
It’s just disappointing (as in my case obviously as I’m part of the group) that you have to have already made the purchase to see these reviews as the rest that are public are deleted 🙄
This person has seen the light. I want to DM her and invite her here, if she's not already one of us 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
This person has seen the light. I want to DM her and invite her here, if she's not already one of us 🤣
Hahah, yes I have been watching that comment since it was posted and I’m waiting for it to be deleted and her to be removed from the group 🤣 can’t have people giving honest reviews! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I just find Tobi and Rach boring.
The rest are a trainwreck that I love to watch.

As for Tobi's criminal past, I think it's one thing for someone to be legitimately charged with something, cop it on the chin, learn and grow from it, and another to keep repeating the behaviour and crimes over again. I think it isn't fair to tar someone with a brush for something they did 10 years ago.

My sister was done for low level drug dealing when she was 18. 15 years later, she's done so much work on her self, has gone to uni as a mature age student and now works rehabilitating people in incarceration. Imagine if all of that work was dismissed because for a few years of her young adult life she was absolutely the worst? I think there is room to acknowledge someone's crimes and their growth (if they've had any), but to me it's a bridge too far to talk about their crimes as if they were charged yesterday.
For me it is parking in a disabled parking spot. Maybe I’m a bit sensitive to it given I had a disabled grampa but anyone who parks in a disabled car park when they are able bodied is just an awful thing to do and really shows that you truly think you’re better than other people. It is honestly such a scummy thing to do

Reactions: 12
I just wanted to say how glad I am I found this thread. I had a baby just a few months before Leah and was thinking about getting Bare Lean to help with the baby weight. Thank god I googled reviews and found these threads! So glad I didn’t waste my maternity pay money on it. You are so right, she doesn’t even do her own bloody challenge. What an absolute scam artist!
Leah was making me feel so unproductive not getting back to work, not having time to cook every day, work out and definitely no time to date night with husband. But now I see past the show, It’s okay to admit parenting is hard and we don’t have our tit together. I may not have my tit together but at least even if I don’t feel it I look as put together as possible when leaving the house 🫢. Anyway I just unfollowed her as I am sick of her, I used to like her and really felt for her when the baby was in hospital, she just looked lost. But since then I can’t stand her and her bloody hot mockolate.
Also I finally ridded my life of the Sweat app, I used to do BBG and god I hated it but thought it was what my body needed. I’m so done with these sisters
I wish I could double like this for you LIKE LIKE LIKE! I’m in the same boat as you!

Reactions: 10
Here's a couple of my favourites. Particularly the second one 👏👏
Absolutely disgraceful. She needs to win this years Shonky Awards by Choice. Seriously, do we report the business to Choice or to the consumer watchdog, like how else will they be found out???

Reactions: 6
It's like the people on the group are forgetting how Bare Lean was and is marketed.
Screenshot_20221006-173541.png
Screenshot_20221006-173501~2.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Perth Superfan response 🤣🤣 what a bleeping cop out. Weight loss is literally the idea of BARE lean. That’s LITERALLY the WHOLE IDEA. duck I cannot.
If it was truly "tailored" then it should work for everyone. It's such contradictory nonsense.

Reactions: 17
Absolutely disgraceful. She needs to win this years Shonky Awards by Choice. Seriously, do we report the business to Choice or to the consumer watchdog, like how else will they be found out???
GUYS! GET ON IT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It's like the people on the group are forgetting how Bare Lean was and is marketed.
View attachment 1630021
SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK!

GUYS! GET ON IT!

DONE! I feel so productive 😂

This one made me laugh out loud! 👏👏

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If it was truly "tailored" then it should work for everyone. It's such contradictory nonsense.
Seriously, how dare she intervene. I know we're not ment to discuss the crazed fan due to tattle rules, but what the hell is she doing responding? Leah you stuoud imbecile, shes the face of the company, bloody front up.

GUYS! GET ON IT!

Whooooohooooooo!!!! Im doing it!!!
Keep reposting it on here daily so more people see it! Bravo 👏👏👏

Reactions: 16
Long time lerker - first time poster.

the Facebook thread has had comments disable. This is what prompted me to join here. They won’t accept any negativity about the program. It’s literally marketed as a weight loss program when when the majority of people said they didn’t lose weight they stopped the discussion. I hope that people can see the program for what it is - a money grab.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Noticed Mitch dropped in to remind everyone what it’s about
What a twit he is. And the original author has unfortunately turned comments off so no one else can reply to their blatant BS.

Long time lerker - first time poster.

the Facebook thread has had comments disable. This is what prompted me to join here. They won’t accept any negativity about the program. It’s literally marketed as a weight loss program when when the majority of people said they didn’t lose weight they stopped the discussion. I hope that people can see the program for what it is - a money grab.
I wish I got in faster to promote this place before the comments were disabled 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Perth Superfan response 🤣🤣 what a bleeping cop out. Weight loss is literally the idea of BARE lean. That’s LITERALLY the WHOLE IDEA. duck I cannot.
"Otherwise, why would millions of programs exist in the world" hahahaha mate, its the same reason millions of auspost texts wants me to click the link. One is legit, the rest are scams 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.