Kayla & Leah Itsines #7 Leah’s greasy, Mitch is a dik, Kayla’s a lost cause & Teef is ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m the one who posted recently on the Facebook forum - does anyone have suggestions of the best place to leave a review for this program? Disappointed in the program itself but the defensive and aggressive comments from Mitch are shocking! What a waste of money and 8 weeks. Who talks to their customers like this?
Welcome welcome! So nice to have you here seeing the light!
Also, they say they don’t read here and we don’t occupy their headspace, but I give it 24hrs before they remove you from the FB group!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I'll let Leah explain it in her own wordsView attachment 1632286
This response makes zero sense….. about half way down about the portion sizes being tailored so you can pick any meal any day and always be under cals….. if this is a pdf how do they know what meals I’ll be eating each day for 12 weeks? I might choose calorie dense meals every meal every day and think I’m under but I’ve gone over like 300 or more….. what’s the saying never out run a bad diet… why are they creating an food program around exercise???
Don’t get me started on the screen shots responding to their members… let’s talk about your extra foods. Don’t be so
Hard on yourself you’ve been doing it for 2
Months it doesn’t matter that you’ve increased in weight and measurements. He may as well say things get worse before they get better (and they’ll only get better once you change programs)…
What are their qualifications to be giving this sort of advice?? bleeping zero.
Some man boobs going on in recent mowing stories… whites not your colour buddy. Maybe we need to talk to you about your extra foods.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m the one who posted recently on the Facebook forum - does anyone have suggestions of the best place to leave a review for this program? Disappointed in the program itself but the defensive and aggressive comments from Mitch are shocking! What a waste of money and 8 weeks. Who talks to their customers like this?

Vote for them here for a Choice Shonky Award ❤ Welcome here, you will get all the support you need from us Tattlers, seriously, you will. Those 2 are just scammers, money grabbing scammers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
First time im posting, long time follower. I just got blocked from their FB page. Thanks for having me

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m so glad that the FB group is being put on blast at the moment, the more people open their eyes on how much of a money grabbing scam these 2 have concocted the better it is. I really think Leah rushed through her Bare 2.0, she should have tested her recipes and thoroughly edited before they push to sell. It’s by far a shonky product compared to her previous Bare Lean, especially when she has not even bothered to show proper progress pictures at the end of 8 weeks. The amount of denial and defensiveness that these 2 have displayed have really shown their true colours, I hope many more of Leah’s followers will open their eyes and stop subsidising their ridiculous lifestyles

Reactions: 19
I’m so glad that the FB group is being put on blast at the moment, the more people open their eyes on how much of a money grabbing scam these 2 have concocted the better it is. I really think Leah rushed through her Bare 2.0, she should have tested her recipes and thoroughly edited before they push to sell. It’s by far a shonky product compared to her previous Bare Lean, especially when she has not even bothered to show proper progress pictures at the end of 8 weeks. The amount of denial and defensiveness that these 2 have displayed have really shown their true colours, I hope many more of Leah’s followers will open their eyes and stop subsidising their ridiculous lifestyles
I just go
I just got blocked for stating my opinion

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Comments are turned off! Welcome to all the people who got banned , nice to have you here! And sorry to those of you who were gaslit and put down by Mitch , Leah and also some of the other members in the group.

Reactions: 23
Omfg!View attachment 1636909View attachment 1636911

And FYI, the commenter that Mitch is replying to is the same lady that posted querying her lack of weight loss the other day. I guess this confirms he locked the comments on that thread.
What an absolute Prick.

Also if this is not a weight loss guide and instead is focusing on being realistic and healthy...

Then were are all the tips on mindful eating? And listening to your body? And all that other shite. If you list out calories and calorie goals IT'S GEARED TOWARDS WEIGHT LOSS!!!!! Anyways - I quite like this lady's (FREE) recipes https://www.instagram.com/gatherednutrition/

She's a bit too low carb for me so I always add a grain or bread to her recipes. But the point is there are THOUSANDS of free resources on the internet. You do not need to give yoru money to those two sloppy slobs (and fast weight gaining) shumcks who tell you the reason you're gaining weight on their programme is because you dared have a coffee and some olive oil - get out of here 😂

TBH it's probably "No longer a weight loss programme" because both her and Mitch are packing on the pounds day by day so they don't want to feel bad about their own programme

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Comments are turned off! Welcome to all the people who got banned , nice to have you here! And sorry to those of you who were gaslit and put down by Mitch , Leah and also some of the other members in the group.
Yeah their biggest cheerleader, the WA girl, also gaslights people in the comments section. I can’t stand her.

Reactions: 14
Yeah their biggest cheerleader, the WA girl, also gaslights people in the comments section. I can’t stand her.
Dont get me started on her. My blood boils we cant talk indepth about her, something totally off about this brainwashed, obsessive fangirl 🤬🤬

Reactions: 13
I just go

I just got blocked for stating my opinion
Mitch is such a dick, it’s shocking to see how he speaks to someone who doesn’t align with the bullshit that they’re trying to sell. The responses are not supportive at all, that one particular cheerleader is bloody annoying.

Reactions: 16
Watching Leah cook Gigi's food today got me thinking. We see and hear so little of her making baby food. Does she use a lot of store bought food for her? 🤔

Reactions: 7
This response from him and leah are either copy and pasted or rude AF. For a tailored made program you shouldnt have to email. And also, if its 'realistic' eating you shouldnt have to choose between a snack or your daily coffee! That is insanely absurd.

Truly tailored would include your exercise AND of you have a cup of coffee a day.

Since we know the BARE team reads this, maybe you can take notes.
Yes yes yes! It's utterly moronic that they believe a daily cup of coffee could be the sole reason why someone who's been following the program for two months isn't seeing any results.

Meanwhile, we’re all still waiting for your progress photos, Leah. We know you read here, so if you could get on to that, that would be swell.
She has to wait until the 8 week challenge at the gym she goes to finishes so she can say the results she achieved were purely from following the BARE guide.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Look at one of their minions here, the timing is sus lmao it’s like trying to minimize the damage done by our whistleblower here. Disgusting

She’s so gross. Expose her!
Hahaha absolutely someone who's attempting to get into their good books... Like their #1 fan.

Watching Leah cook Gigi's food today got me thinking. We see and hear so little of her making baby food. Does she use a lot of store bought food for her? 🤔
Will say, this surprises me as well. Not sad about not seeing it though, honestly 🤣

Reactions: 8
They are just the same as any other 'influencer', they do not allow people to disagree or question them. They cannot handle constructive criticism and would not last 1 day in the real world, where they have to be accountable to someone else.

Reactions: 14
They are just the same as any other 'influencer', they do not allow people to disagree or question them. They cannot handle constructive criticism and would not last 1 day in the real world, where they have to be accountable to someone else.
Just imagine Leah crying in the bathroom on the phone to Mitch everyday at work if she had a real boss...

Actually lets be real! Mitch wouldn't have been with her if not for Kayla and her money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wasn't she talking about doing a Baby Bare program?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.