Kayla & Leah Itsines #7 Leah’s greasy, Mitch is a dik, Kayla’s a lost cause & Teef is ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People get upset when they are mentioned in a negative light. You might get accused of being an Itsines. I was a while back when I questioned why everyone loved Tobi and Rachel.
I just have no interest in Rachel and Tobi, this is an Itsines thread, im here for dumb and dumber, 8 week failed challenges, extreme teeth whitening and Kayla teaching us about fluoride in water and telling us she doesnt drink alcohol 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
People get upset when they are mentioned in a negative light. You might get accused of being an Itsines. I was a while back when I questioned why everyone loved Tobi and Rachel.
Yes, I find that weird but always happens on here. Tobi has been caught driving on drugs and parking in disabled parking spots. These are legitimate criticisms.

Reactions: 8
Yes! Her needing a mini treadmill as she didn’t want to train in the public gym, which I’m pretty sure is just in the apartment building. Also the Arna content is a bit much. I almost feel like she’s baiting Kayla with it. Happy to move this over to Aus influencers thread, as I know people get upset when her and Tobi are mentioned here.
Yeah the treadmill 😂 and taking the step mum role a little too soon. I’ll have a look at the other thread.

PS: i’m def not an itsines, i have argued with Teef in the dms 😂

Reactions: 9
Need to edit above - It was reckless driving and misuse of a prescription drug that off sets steroids.

Reactions: 5
I just find Tobi and Rach boring.
The rest are a trainwreck that I love to watch.

As for Tobi's criminal past, I think it's one thing for someone to be legitimately charged with something, cop it on the chin, learn and grow from it, and another to keep repeating the behaviour and crimes over again. I think it isn't fair to tar someone with a brush for something they did 10 years ago.

My sister was done for low level drug dealing when she was 18. 15 years later, she's done so much work on her self, has gone to uni as a mature age student and now works rehabilitating people in incarceration. Imagine if all of that work was dismissed because for a few years of her young adult life she was absolutely the worst? I think there is room to acknowledge someone's crimes and their growth (if they've had any), but to me it's a bridge too far to talk about their crimes as if they were charged yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I just wanted to say how glad I am I found this thread. I had a baby just a few months before Leah and was thinking about getting Bare Lean to help with the baby weight. Thank god I googled reviews and found these threads! So glad I didn’t waste my maternity pay money on it. You are so right, she doesn’t even do her own bloody challenge. What an absolute scam artist!
Leah was making me feel so unproductive not getting back to work, not having time to cook every day, work out and definitely no time to date night with husband. But now I see past the show, It’s okay to admit parenting is hard and we don’t have our tit together. I may not have my tit together but at least even if I don’t feel it I look as put together as possible when leaving the house 🫢. Anyway I just unfollowed her as I am sick of her, I used to like her and really felt for her when the baby was in hospital, she just looked lost. But since then I can’t stand her and her bloody hot mockolate.
Also I finally ridded my life of the Sweat app, I used to do BBG and god I hated it but thought it was what my body needed. I’m so done with these sisters

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I just wanted to say how glad I am I found this thread. I had a baby just a few months before Leah and was thinking about getting Bare Lean to help with the baby weight. Thank god I googled reviews and found these threads! So glad I didn’t waste my maternity pay money on it. You are so right, she doesn’t even do her own bloody challenge. What an absolute scam artist!
Leah was making me feel so unproductive not getting back to work, not having time to cook every day, work out and definitely no time to date night with husband. But now I see past the show, It’s okay to admit parenting is hard and we don’t have our tit together. I may not have my tit together but at least even if I don’t feel it I look as put together as possible when leaving the house 🫢. Anyway I just unfollowed her as I am sick of her, I used to like her and really felt for her when the baby was in hospital, she just looked lost. But since then I can’t stand her and her bloody hot mockolate.
Also I finally ridded my life of the Sweat app, I used to do BBG and god I hated it but thought it was what my body needed. I’m so done with these sisters
Welcome! I'm so glad you found us before you gave them any more money!! Also mockolate! 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes! Her needing a mini treadmill as she didn’t want to train in the public gym, which I’m pretty sure is just in the apartment building. Also the Arna content is a bit much. I almost feel like she’s baiting Kayla with it. Happy to move this over to Aus influencers thread, as I know people get upset when her and Tobi are mentioned here.
I get the impression Rachel has social anxiety? In which case, I completely get why she'd be uncomfortable training at a busy gym. I get anxious about my own building gym too sometimes... it's out of the person's control

Reactions: 6
Welcome to Tattle and thank goodness you found us before parting with your hard earned money ❤ Join us anytime, the Itsines mob are full of quailty content to give us to discuss here 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Now I don’t wanna be that guy - and I hate myself for it - but I tried making my (regular normal full of sugar delicious Cadbury) hot chocolate the way they made theirs by starting the frother and then adding the powder while the milk was mixing… and it was damn delicious at the end 🤣🤣 I was salty the whole time I drank it becasue it was good and now I have to think of them everytime I have a (not sludgy) hot chocolate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yassssssssssss welcome, friend!! I was/am in a similar position to you. Baby a few months before Leah; used to love her as the more “relatable” Itsines sister and love cooking so naturally gravitated to her. But she just became so bloody annoying with the baby voice and the insane way she speaks. Plus, the more she shared of her life I realised how codependent her and Mitch are - and I get the ickest vibe from him. Added to that, allllll their business ventures which just scream a quick scam to make a buck, then showing their lavish spending and building off the back of making bank from their “customers”, in a time when inflationary pressures are hitting people hard. It just felt off. Read the room. Then her disheveled look - girl, make an effort!!! The way they handled Gigi being in hospital and leaving her there while she carried on with her life/work. And i Saw the scam artist for what she is when I stupidly bought BARE and BARE LEAN and realised Her recipes were basic AF, little flavour, and not even properly tailored to you!! I’m so glad you have seen the light too!! I hope more people do!!!

Welcome!!! ☺❤
If you are looking to lose weight sustainably please consider making the investment with a dietitian. I lost over 70 kilos and have kept it off for over two decades (and no crazy exercise either). It was the best money I’ve ever spent ☺

• Heart
Welcome!!! ☺❤
If you are looking to lose weight sustainably please consider making the investment with a dietitian. I lost over 70 kilos and have kept it off for over two decades (and no crazy exercise either). It was the best money I’ve ever spent ☺
Second the dietitian! I have been seeing mine just over 3 months and am down 11kg at last weigh in. We've also made sure that I can still have my weekly Nando's/sushi/ Vietnamese night with my family, so I'm not missing out at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Bloody love to see these reviews. Many of the comments are agreeing with her, while the majority of the rest are ‘defending’ the program in that ‘not all programs will work for everyone’
It’s just disappointing (as in my case obviously as I’m part of the group) that you have to have already made the purchase to see these reviews as the rest that are public are deleted 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Bloody love to see these reviews. Many of the comments are agreeing with her, while the majority of the rest are ‘defending’ the program in that ‘not all programs will work for everyone’
It’s just disappointing (as in my case obviously as I’m part of the group) that you have to have already made the purchase to see these reviews as the rest that are public are deleted 🙄
The comments being like "maybe your body composition is changing" are full of it.
If I have a substantial amount of weight to lose, am in a calorie deficit, and start exercising more regularly - even if I gain muscle, I should still also see movement on the scales.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The comments being like "maybe your body composition is changing" are full of it.
If I have a substantial amount of weight to lose, am in a calorie deficit, and start exercising more regularly - even if I gain muscle, I should still also see movement on the scales.
Exactly. It's so blatantly obvious that this meal plan isn't allowing people to be in a calorie deficit, or much of a calorie deficit and that's why they're not seeing the results they'd like.

Reactions: 9
Has someone told this bunch of morons to pull their heads in? Have they finally realised the damage they are doing to their own brands with their puerile behaviour? They’ve all been unusually quiet lately…

Reactions: 13
I didn't realise I'm still a member of the Bare Facebook group and reading so many of the comments now makes me so mad. They all just blindly follow Leah's uneducated advice and I just want to jump through my phone screen to every single one of them and shake them back to reality.

Reactions: 11
Latest story for Leah - does Mitch shave his legs? Or is she putting a filter on?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.