Kayla & Leah Itsines #7 Leah’s greasy, Mitch is a dik, Kayla’s a lost cause & Teef is ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me sad that she’s obviously partnering with the Weber store in Adelaide as I buy a fair bit from there and now won’t be able to.

Reactions: 8
Nothing but a call out in the hope someone reaches out and makes her one for free. Absoutely no other explanation 🤬
Well she put a call out the other day for a dress for her friends wedding and a brand (won’t name them) sent her a bunch of free stuff. So absolutely of course it is. What a moron.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Girl no! This has to be the MOST unflattering dress on her. Leah, get yourself a good bra and some Spanx, and maybe an iron while you're at it...
I wear nicer dresses than this to WORK. It's not flattering.
And yes leah, it is super unrealistic to put a wedding together in 9 weeks. It's unfair to vendors and is just another flex of your family privledge.

Reactions: 21
And yes leah, it is super unrealistic to put a wedding together in 9 weeks. It's unfair to vendors and is just another flex of your family privledge.
What happened to the backyard bbq wedding?

Reactions: 7
Whinge, sludge, Itsines name budge would be a great name for the next thread

I notice whenever anyone says anything that is the slightest bit positive about the Itsines family or negative about Tobi & Rachel, someone in the thread accuses them of being an Itsines. This is getting ridiculous and super childish. Krisco’s paragraph isn’t even complimenting Leah or any of the Itsines family members.

On another note, does anyone have more tea on Kayla? I think Tobi shares the same sentiment that Kayla doesn’t take care of Arna as much. If you see Tobi’s gift for Rachel it mentions how grateful he is that she’s good at caring for Arna. But because of that post now I get why others have commented lately that Rachel is getting a little more in-your-face about being a “stepmom” 😂
Honestly rachel literally took a picture of her gift with no mention of what tobi actually said on it. I don't think shes in your face about being a step mom. She probably has Arna a lot more than she posts. Id get the comments if she did it every single time she had Arna. I think its obvious kayla and tobi breakup was triggered by different opinions on parenting

Reactions: 11
What happened to the backyard bbq wedding?
The carnival themed wedding with basketball hoops and food trucks 🤦‍♀️

That dress was REVOLTING!!! I wear dresses like that around the house on a hot summers day or after a spray tan.

Girl no! This has to be the MOST unflattering dress on her. Leah, get yourself a good bra and some Spanx, and maybe an iron while you're at it...
Looks like a potato sack on her. I voted "its a maybe" wish she's put 'no no no' as a choice. Absolutely no advertisement for Petal & Pup at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread title suggestion

Kayla & Leah Itsines #8 Buy BARE Lean and SWEAT even though we don’t use them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this another attempt of using her surname to get preferential treatment from businesses?
Haha like clockwork! A user here brought up the other day wondering about Leah’s wedding dress.
Also since Leah reads here: “dress’” is possessive. If you want the plural form of dress, it’s “dresses”.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys! Cadbury responded! They thanked me for making them aware of Yes Please Health using their products in their advertising. I'm shook 😳🤣

Anyone else had any responses too?
Do you think anything will come from it?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Guys! Cadbury responded! They thanked me for making them aware of Yes Please Health using their products in their advertising. I'm shook 😳🤣

Oh tit, this is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Oh far out I hope they take this further 👏👏👏

Reactions: 18

Nothing for me but yay! It's on their radar 🥰

Reactions: 12
Haha like clockwork! A user here brought up the other day wondering about Leah’s wedding dress.
Also since Leah reads here: “dress’” is possessive. If you want the plural form of dress, it’s “dresses”.
And she wants a ‘CAUSAL’ dress…not casual. Cause for alarm?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.