Kayla & Leah Itsines #7 Leah’s greasy, Mitch is a dik, Kayla’s a lost cause & Teef is ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are these all just prizes, products they have bought themselves and dont want anymore? Bit of an overkill of prizes, havent even seen anything like this for a successful, household named product.
uh oh… I work in marketing in South Australia and deal with giveaways and competitions weekly and any prize value over $5k requires a permit from the SA GOV Lottery License department.. big fines if you get caught. Also looked at her website and there are no giveaway terms and conditions which also breaches SA Lottery Licenses.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
uh oh… I work in marketing in South Australia and deal with giveaways and competitions weekly and any prize value over $5k requires a permit from the SA GOV Lottery License department.. big fines if you get caught. Also looked at her website and there are no giveaway terms and conditions which also breaches SA Lottery Licenses.
Is there any possible way to report them? Not Australian and have no idea about the licenses. But the giveaway is so over the top and seems like a bunch of gifts the received and need to get rid of.

Reactions: 13
Ok so who do we report this too?
Im reporting dumb and dumber left right and centre!!! Im ready, someone tell us who we report them too!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ok so who do we report this too?
Im reporting dumb and dumber left right and centre!!! Im ready, someone tell us who we report them too!!
Report away!

Contact details down the bottom.
How’s the penalties!

Report away!

How’s the penalties!
Update:
You have to phone them to make a report. Their phones are going to be running hot tomorrow.

Attachments

• Heart
Report away!

How’s the penalties!

Update:
You have to phone them to make a report. Their phones are going to be running hot tomorrow.
Whose going to take one for the team and phone tomorrow? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The giveaway is also open “Australia wide”, so they’ll need an ACT trade promotion license too…

Seriously dumb and dumber have no clue on how to run a business. It’s infuriating 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Everyone here should be hired for their companies, all the free advice you're offering and whatnot. What's the bet they lower their prize value or apply for a permit as soon as they read here.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
On the Rachel showing a lot of Arna (apparently, I don't watch all her stories), Rachel does one week in QLD and one week in Adelaide, and I'm assuming the week in Adelaide is when Tobi has Arna so they would spend a lot of time together. Kayla acts like the aunty who steps in sometimes and whilst absolutely adores her niece, she's got her own thing going on so isnt fully present unless using her for content.... but Arna isn't her niece, it's her daughter who she has one week on one week off...

I don't follow Rachel enough to know if she's showing her relationship with Arna off but what I do see looks like a genuine care for her. My two cents haha. Hehe. Hehehe. 😅 damn Leah for ruining my hahas

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think her nose pulling is such a disgusting habit. I wonder if she does it whilst cooking? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤢
Yep, ive seen her do it while cooking numerous times 🤢
Treadmil slammed up against the bighouse 2.0's garage wall is back. Her lazy ass is kicking in, skipping 5am gym classes again. She was huffing and puffing away on that treadmil

I think her nose pulling is such a disgusting habit. I wonder if she does it whilst cooking? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤢
Pulling at/touching your nose while talking is a tell tale sign of lying/deceit - ask any body language expert. Her whole life is a sham so no wonder she can’t stop.

Reactions: 14
Ooooh were you messaging her ptivately? Do tell!! I didnt see her mention any of that on her stories.
I replied to her story about if having a wedding in 9 weeks is unrealistic. I pretty much said "yeah, it is. It would be unfair on vendors, but I bet you're hoping to get *gifted* some of these services.
(Meaning photographer, videographer, cake, dress etc).
She must have misinterpreted it and replied. I didn't open the message (not giving her the satisfaction) but did read it from my notifications.
She said they're having a backyard wedding and doing the cooking themselves and don't expect people to give them gifts.
I was then blocked. So I blocked back (I had already unfollowed).
That's the tea from me. Keep nominating them for a shonky award!
I'm out now ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Bare winners announced…. #1 fan didn’t get named. And also, what is the actual criteria to be crowned a “winner”? Just posting in the group?

4CAB770D-1682-407D-8025-C631EE562857.jpeg
C73222B0-21E7-435D-B5A1-754FF7B0A829.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.