Kayla & Leah Itsines #7 Leah’s greasy, Mitch is a dik, Kayla’s a lost cause & Teef is ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are so clueless. What terrible ambassadors. They aren't encouraging people to buy the air fryer they're making the cheaper non wifi version sound like crap. What they should have done is a comparison but pointed out how the new one had added features that helped. If I couldn't afford the one Mitch is using I wouldn't be sold on the one Leah used.

I wonder if they're house scouting in QLD.

Reactions: 7
I see Leah has her 'Brisbane uniform" on.. jeans and that oversized white/cream shirt. She thrashes that outfit up there 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see Leah has her 'Brisbane uniform" on.. jeans and that oversized white/cream shirt. She thrashes that outfit up there 😄
Haha, I was thinking the same thing. No wonder she packs the night before - doesn’t take long to put a shirt and a pair of jeans in a bag.

• Haha
Is it just me or does this look awful? I’d be disappointed if I paid good money and was served this at a restaurant - looks like my son helped me dish up dinner 🫠
I glanced at it quickly amd genuinely thought it was lunch they'd made for GiGi

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does this look awful? I’d be disappointed if I paid good money and was served this at a restaurant - looks like my son helped me dish up dinner 🫠
I came here to say the same thing. Looks like slops from the Sizzler buffet.

• Haha
I think Tobis latest post definitely confirms he is the only reason Kayla got to enjoy so much success. He was the brains, she was the dumb, negative, rude, stupid bimbo lol… and evidently so since they broke up. Our assumptions have basically been confirmed.

Reactions: 11
Someone tell me what is the sudden obsession with Brisbane/ Queensland? Don’t get me wrong, Brisbane is a great city but for a bunch of people who have the means to go anywhere, why are they SO effing boring?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.