Kayla & Leah Itsines #7 Leah’s greasy, Mitch is a dik, Kayla’s a lost cause & Teef is ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2022-09-27 at 08.35.42.png

For reference on what's possible in 8 weeks...

Chontel Duncan's gym franchise does an 8 week programme with tailored nutrition

• Wow
Reactions: 15
It's very telling that the average amount of weight lost for those that did lose weight is 2kg. That's what, 250g a week? 😬

Well, Leah, here's some results for you. I have been seeing my dietitian for 12 weeks, and had a 3 week holiday in that 12 weeks where I absolutely did not deprive my self.
At my follow up appointment on the weekend I have OFFICIALLY lost the weight I gained using BARE, and am back under 100kg. Total loss of 11kg so far. Still a way to go but I am relieved that it's headed in the right direction and that I shifted my BARE weight.
I noticed most people loose a few centimetres which I would put down to losing bloat. A lot of people probably go into BARE from a very bad diet and eat comparatively healthier. Same for the low weight loss, it would probably just be bloat again.

Reactions: 13
I’m confused by Leah’s latest story about G not being able to have any of their pasta dinner. Haven’t they already started her on solids? If so why wouldn’t they give any to her?

Reactions: 6
Ok, help me out Tattlers! Leah is making olive pasta which Mitch has requested. Didnt Mitch hate olives, I thought he was "fake allergic" to them like he is Seafood. Remember when Leah use to thrash making the olive crumble in her air fryer and she would put it on her salads but not on Mitch's??? Now twice in one week Mitch has requested olive meals..

Reactions: 16
I’m confused by Leah’s latest story about G not being able to have any of their pasta dinner. Haven’t they already started her on solids? If so why wouldn’t they give any to her?
Ok, help me out Tattlers! Leah is making olive pasta which Mitch has requested. Didnt Mitch hate olives, I thought he was "fake allergic" to them like he is Seafood. Remember when Leah use to thrash making the olive crumble in her air fryer and she would put it on her salads but not on Mitch's??? Now twice in one week Mitch has requested olive meals..
Came here to say the same.
1. Why can’t she have any? It sounds like a perfect meal for a baby starting solids. Finger food, a variety of tastes and textures. There is literally no reason she can’t have any
2. This bleeping Mitch Olive situation is pissing me off. If you’re going to lie, find a way to keep track of them, because you’re starting to slip on so many

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Teef probably loves olives, so Mitch now does

• Haha
Reactions: 30

She can’t eat it because there’s a whole tub of cream in there.. great for weight loss lol.

There’s a reason why Leah isn’t loosing weight

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She can’t eat it because there’s a whole tub of cream in there.. great for weight loss lol.

I was watching the cream going in thinking to myself 'keep telling yourself its all about balanced and realistic eating Leah'

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1608090

For reference on what's possible in 8 weeks...

Chontel Duncan's gym franchise does an 8 week programme with tailored nutrition
I’ve done a few of these challenges and they’re not sustainable. Yeah you do drop the weight but it’s incredibly strict food. Incredibly strict. Which drops every week. It is not long term at all. It’s quick and great but most usually gain 5kgs at least back because you are so deprived

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I tried another program recently (won’t name names)….while it was good, I definitely feel like I like my training and nutrition very personalised (to my own tastes and preferences).

Two things I’ve found immensely valuable are the app Cronometer (to understand nutrition / meal planning) and AthleanX on YouTube (to learn what exercise my body needs). Put this together with the book Atomic Habits which ive listed to in full on Spotify, I feel like I almost have it worked out 💪

• Heart

Hehe as Leah would say!! 😜

I came on here to mention the cream.
“Little heavy cream”. She went heavy on the cream!!!
Not that there is anything wrong with cream but seriously what ever happened to the challenge? 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Hehe as Leah would say!! 😜

I came on here to mention the cream.
“Little heavy cream”. She went heavy on the cream!!!
Not that there is anything wrong with cream but seriously what ever happened to the challenge? 🙄🙄🙄
And the parmesan! Hardly a sprinkle!

Oh Leah, it’s super obvious that you weren’t following your Bare challenge, there’s no proper before and after shots like what you used to do with the first Bare Lean. You should really read the latest negative reviews and address them like you used to. You totally rushed the Bare 2.0 just so you can scam people into funding your BigUgly House build. There’s karma Leah and someday you will have to pay for this. I feel really bad for people that you and Mitch preyed on, it’s a lot of money for your followers who really trusted you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Leah's recipes look absurdly and unnecessarily heavy! No wonder why she or her customer can't lose weight.
Olive pasta (the Italian recipe at least) normally requires just a bit of olive oil, some herbs and tomato sauce if you want... and there she is pouring cream and parmesan like there's no tomorrow 🤦‍♀️

Also the butter chicken she made with Arna looks like a punch in the stomach. I mean it's totally okay to eat whatever you want and those dishes don't look disgusting, but you can't just promote them as balanced eating - mostly because you sell food guides, you are supposed to know!

In Greek / Mediterranean culture there are way healthier options that what she proposes.

Leah's recipes look absurdly and unnecessarily heavy! No wonder why she or her customer can't lose weight.
Olive pasta (the Italian recipe at least) normally requires just a bit of olive oil, some herbs and tomato sauce if you want... and there she is pouring cream and parmesan like there's no tomorrow 🤦‍♀️

Also the butter chicken she made with Arna looks like a punch in the stomach. I mean it's totally okay to eat whatever you want and those dishes don't look disgusting, but you can't just promote them as balanced eating - mostly because you sell food guides, you are supposed to know!

In Greek / Mediterranean culture there are way healthier options that what she proposes.
Absolutely right, nothing like a pint of cream and Parmesan.
It tends to be a lot fresher and less heavf

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.