Kayla & Leah Itsines #7 Leah’s greasy, Mitch is a dik, Kayla’s a lost cause & Teef is ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am getting SO irrationally angry at these pair - WEAR SOMETHING ELSE! I AM SO EFFING SICK OF SEEING THOSE JUMPERS.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am getting SO irrationally angry at these pair - WEAR SOMETHING ELSE! I AM SO EFFING SICK OF SEEING THOSE JUMPERS.
It’s actually beyond embarrassing and if anything it turns me off ever buying their clothes (not that I ever would anyway). We don’t see other influencers wearing their own clothing brands 24/7!!!

Reactions: 8
Also notice how she is using those 100 calorie burger buns! That is definitely not what she tells you to use in her BARE guide. It’s almost as if she knows BARE is too calorie dense 🤨

I cant get over how much she is dedicating to this 8 week challenge with her gym. Pity she wasnt this passionate about her own bloody 8 week challenge.

And has a shower but then puts the same baby poo colour soli jumper back on that she wore to the gym.
Omg that is exactly what I thought. Girl you didn’t just shower and put the same sweaty jumper back on…

WHO EATS WHILE LAYING DOWN?! 💀View attachment 1626742
I was hoping someone posted this. Close your mouth while your eating, don’t be a gronk

Reactions: 12
Im sooooo confused kesley has come out with a pregnancy programme too or is this part of kaylas????

Reactions: 2
Im sooooo confused kesley has come out with a pregnancy programme too or is this part of kaylas????
I want to say that Kelsey has an exclusive contract in which she gets everything as same as Kayla only gets to announce it just after her. If you look at her programmes she always announces same stuff after Kayla and the rest of the trainers just do it sporadically.
But I just saw Cass is pregnant so she will probably announce a pregnancy programme soon I guess. That’s how it works.

To all you talking about Mitch’s smile. He looks like this guy
AC97BDD0-6DDD-439D-A0FF-1F0902F0FA1E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
And about Leah reading here - 100%

i asked her a q on her story and she posted an answer. Then I revealed here that I asked that question and was blocked after that. So yeah she reads here.
But goes through a lot of effort trying yo make it seem like she doesn’t.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I want to say that Kelsey has an exclusive contract in which she gets everything as same as Kayla only gets to announce it just after her. If you look at her programmes she always announces same stuff after Kayla and the rest of the trainers just do it sporadically.
But I just saw Cass is pregnant so she will probably announce a pregnancy programme soon I guess. That’s how it works.

View attachment 1628500
I can't unsee it now 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3

View attachment 1628500
But why would they run two pregnancy programmes separately it makes 0 sense

Reactions: 4
Little bit off topic but geez 🙄 Rachel seems like a spoilt brat more and more she posts. So cringe especially those photos with the toes.

Reactions: 7
But why would they run two pregnancy programmes separately it makes 0 sense
It kind of makes sense in terms of them being different trainers, with different styles and different programs within sweat. So, for example, if you really enjoy Chontels style of training. You’d want to follow a pregnancy program based on her style of training, rather than Kayla’s boring burpee sessions being the only pregnancy program avail on sweat.

Reactions: 10
That toe one was 🤢
I wish I never saw it. Scarred for life.
Yes! Her needing a mini treadmill as she didn’t want to train in the public gym, which I’m pretty sure is just in the apartment building. Also the Arna content is a bit much. I almost feel like she’s baiting Kayla with it. Happy to move this over to Aus influencers thread, as I know people get upset when her and Tobi are mentioned here.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes! Her needing a mini treadmill as she didn’t want to train in the public gym, which I’m pretty sure is just in the apartment building. Also the Arna content is a bit much. I almost feel like she’s baiting Kayla with it. Happy to move this over to Aus influencers thread, as I know people get upset when her and Tobi are mentioned here.
Yes, I was going to say can Tobi and Rachel have their own thread. Im all for just Leah and Kayla on here 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 5
People get upset when they are mentioned in a negative light. You might get accused of being an Itsines. I was a while back when I questioned why everyone loved Tobi and Rachel.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.