Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cdngirl123

It’s been edited again. Now it says right at the end in all seriousness out of all the dogs this was my favourite
ETA there are actually a number of changes from the screenshot above. Doesn’t ready anywhere near as horrible as it previously did….
I can’t even see the account now! I think they took it down!?

Reactions: 1

babybuns88

Chatty Member
I’m a Sweat subscriber and just want to say - if you’re thinking about it - don’t bother! I’m only still on there as I bought a full year subscription but I won’t be renewing.

Not really because of Kayla’s personal life/annoying social media presence (though obviously the thought that I’m indirectly contributing to that creep fiancé’s lifestyle is 🤮) but mainly because the app is just a bit shit. Food section is nonexistant, workout plans are average, app is buggy and they’ve even lost the Spotify playlists that used to be a good part with no intention to bring them back. Looking around for alternatives! If I didn’t find Steph Claire Smith so unlikeable I might try KIC (though she doesn’t even believe in her own product since she has weekly PT sessions)
I'm loving Fluidform pilates atm. But it depends what kind of workout you like to do, it's obviously lower intensity. No idea if there is any controversy with the creator of Fluidform haha, but I enjoy the workouts 🤷🏼‍♀️

MissKathyNewman

You know what is even more fucked up knowing that teef or mitch or even kayla potentially wrote this shit
How do we know this? I’ve always assumed it is their grandpa , it says so in the description it is his account. Honestly I get the impression their grandpa is just a nasty, grumpy , racist and sexist old man.

I can definitely see someone helping him write the posts but my theory is he owns the account and maybe let’s the other post a story here and there.

• Haha