Kayla & Leah Itsines #7 Leah’s greasy, Mitch is a dik, Kayla’s a lost cause & Teef is ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at Jaylyas stupid stories tonight and they keep mentioning “arnas cousin” I was trying to figure out who this child is…. Is it Teeth’s niece? If so they are pushing her as a cousin? Haven’t they been together like 1 year? So desperate to play happy families. Remind me of kids playing “house”

Reactions: 12
Can we just take a minute to appreciate Mitch's stupid new haircut? 🤦‍♂️

Now back to the regular programming of how out of touch Jayla's reno brag is, not to mention how they are posting all about their "new" dogs Demi and Royce, despite Ace only having a week left 💔 View attachment 1651859
As horrendous as that haircut is, it's a million times better than the front of his head so if he could just walk backwards and pose backwards in all future content on social media platforms, that'd be great, thanks!

Come on Tattlers... Make us proud 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did Tobi look like he was trying to take a damn bite out of Rachael’s face in the video in her stories…
I’m hoping someone else thought this too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
755105BD-CD77-407E-9149-06A776445405.png

It’s extremely unprofessional to have spelling errors on a promo photo. Please run your writing through a word processor to check your spelling Leah!
‘‘Incase’’ isn’t a word and should be “in case’’.
‘‘It’s regular schedule’’ should be “its”
Please remember that “it’s” is a contraction and is short for “it is”. “Its” is possessive and is used the same as “his” or “hers” (and yes Leah, it’s spelled “hers” and not “her’s” because it’s possessive and not a contraction. We use an apostrophe for possession when referring to a proper noun, ie a name. Eg “Leah’s spelling mistakes” mean the spelling mistakes belong to Leah and not that Leah herself is a spelling mistake).
If in doubt, read the sentence without the contraction. I also like view the apostrophe in a contraction taking the place of a letter or word. As in in “it’s”, the apostrophe has taken the spot of the letter i in the word “is”. Leah you’ve just said “return to it is regular schedule” on your picture.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1652352
It’s extremely unprofessional to have spelling errors on a promo photo. Please run your writing through a word processor to check your spelling Leah!
Please remember that “it’s” is a contraction and is short for “it is”. “Its” is possessive and is used the same as “his” or “hers” (and yes Leah, it’s spelled “hers” and not “her’s” because it’s possessive and not a contraction. We use an apostrophe for possession when referring to a proper noun, ie a name. Eg “Leah’s spelling mistakes” mean the spelling mistakes belong to Leah and not that Leah herself is a spelling mistake).
If in doubt, read the sentence without the contraction. I also like view the apostrophe in a contraction taking the place of a letter or word. As in in “it’s”, the apostrophe has taken the spot of the letter i in the word “is”. Leah you’ve just said “return to it is regular schedule” on your picture.
English is not my first language and I’d be appalled to write that on a work email to my colleagues let alone my boss or clients

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1652352
bleeping lazy, uneducated amateurs.

Reactions: 15
They’ve gotten rid of the caramello koalas!!! It’s Cadbury caramello chocolate block, but it almost looks like they’ve blurred the Cadbury wording on top.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Again, not discounting everyone's sadness. It is very sad when a dog has to be put down. But I frankly I call bullshit on the "it'd be easier to make the call if it weren't for his resting happy face"
Leah, since you read here; You people all know he is in pain because you've been injecting him with ketamine!!
Despite the normal dog behaviour you are all misinterpreting as human emotions, you all still knew he was in enough pain to require ketamine and anti inflammatories. Just be honest and say that as a family who do have and can afford to have everything, you don't want to suffer the grief and all encompassing sadness of loss.
Screenshot_20221016-044444.png

• Sad
Wedding update on Leah's stories.
View attachment 1652352
Reading that advertisement is so bloody painful, it hurts my head 🤦‍♀️ If there is a software program that can correct uneducated imbeciles... Leah needs to invest in it. Its embarrasing. When I can be bothered reading her stories, I self correct all her spelling mistakes, her sentance structure is appalling and grammar is shocking. Hey, im no where near perfect but Im not running a business page with half a million followers either. Also, anything on that Yes Please page looks so amature too, it looks like stuff my daughter could produce in year 4

Reactions: 8
As horrendous as that haircut is, it's a million times better than the front of his head so if he could just walk backwards and pose backwards in all future content on social media platforms, that'd be great, thanks!

Come on Tattlers... Make us proud 🤣
I answered Teeth. What do you guys think how long it’ll take until I get blocked?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
English is not my first language and I’d be appalled to write that on a work email to my colleagues let alone my boss or clients
English is not my first language and i think as a group we tend to worry a bit more and over analyse if its correct. Where i have noticed aussies in particular (i say this jokingly) either dont care or are over confident and send without checking 😂. My SIL drives me insane by using the word 'uses' for 'you guys'.

English is not my first language and i think as a group we tend to worry a bit more and over analyse if its correct. Where i have noticed aussies in particular (i say this jokingly) either dont care or are over confident and send without checking 😂. My SIL drives me insane by using the word 'uses' for 'you guys'.
Where I live in the UK a lot of people use ‘yous’ and it drives me up the wall (UK born but different area)

Reactions: 3
Can we talk about arna hugging and laying on their dog though? I would never let my kid do this, not because my dog is crazy, but because its a dog? There is no room for intervention if the dog decides it has had enough.

Both my kids are OBSESSED with our dogs and from a young age we always teach them they can't hug a dog from behind or behind its head.

Where I live in the UK a lot of people use ‘yous’ and it drives me up the wall (UK born but different area)
Literally my pet peave, but to spell it as 'use'? Not even 'yous'. THAT DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE 😂 then she has the audacity to mansplain aussie slang when I correct.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m confused by this, wasn’t Demi from another family originally? So that would mean she wasn’t initially trained from a puppy for Kayla’s family?
And also, apparently she bit one of the original family's children or something...not 100% sure, but if there was any aggression, then the dog can also be aggressive to the Itsines family. They all give me the vibe that they are above that though, that if the dog was aggressive, it would be because of the other family, not the dog, and believe that the dog would be fine for them. Like they are dog whisperers sort of thing.

Reactions: 12
And also, apparently she bit one of the original family's children or something...not 100% sure, but if there was any aggression, then the dog can also be aggressive to the Itsines family. They all give me the vibe that they are above that though, that if the dog was aggressive, it would be because of the other family, not the dog, and believe that the dog would be fine for them. Like they are dog whisperers sort of thing.
Yes I feel like you've nailed it!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.