Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

comeatme

Absolutely disgraceful. She needs to win this years Shonky Awards by Choice. Seriously, do we report the business to Choice or to the consumer watchdog, like how else will they be found out???
GUYS! GET ON IT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

snarkymcsnarkface

Is Leah coming too? And G? Is Leah staying at home being a ‘single mum’ all week? No waaaayyyy would she cope alone 😂
I'm surprised you even ask whether Leah is coming 😂 She can't even take a shower without him, let alone be in different states for a few days. I love when my husband travels for work, I get the whole bed to myself, no snoring and can just have toast for dinner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

noelsa

With Leah’s wedding coming up in Feb I’m predicting she will run another two challenges before then (one for Christmas and one for wedding shredding). Knowing how ‘pumped’ she has been for previous challenges, which haven’t given her great results, maybe she should try a different approach 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wonder if she will wear her sweater instead of a wedding dress..hehe

• Haha

SallyAnnJones

Leah and Mitch seem to sway back and forth between “it’s not marketed as a weight loss plan” and “you’re not losing weight because you’re not following the plan properly” pretty quickly. Pick a lane and stick to it Dumb & Dumber.

• Heart

polkadot22

The Reject Shop
If they knew their product, their customer and the overall opportunity for their “expansion plans”, they would have this insight themselves. When their product retails above market against reputable brands, and if it’s as 5-star as their skeptical customers say, they should be having potential retail partners knocking on their door.

How will they present their pitch to these brands? Sitting in their poly blend rubbish, with oily AF hair in a bun, and baby vomit on their shoulder?

This is where it really fucks me off how she (they both) present themselves, spends / invests in stupid shit like pizza ovens and Dyson stick vacuums (while eyeing off a Robovac), swears, and shows off her globe west furniture in the big beige house. And will always ask their die hard fans on what they should do….just fuck right off, already. I might be dropping f bombs and sound hypocritical, but I’m not trying to expand my businesses to take on the best like Nike.

• Heart
  • Haha

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
I just find Tobi and Rach boring.
The rest are a trainwreck that I love to watch.

As for Tobi's criminal past, I think it's one thing for someone to be legitimately charged with something, cop it on the chin, learn and grow from it, and another to keep repeating the behaviour and crimes over again. I think it isn't fair to tar someone with a brush for something they did 10 years ago.

My sister was done for low level drug dealing when she was 18. 15 years later, she's done so much work on her self, has gone to uni as a mature age student and now works rehabilitating people in incarceration. Imagine if all of that work was dismissed because for a few years of her young adult life she was absolutely the worst? I think there is room to acknowledge someone's crimes and their growth (if they've had any), but to me it's a bridge too far to talk about their crimes as if they were charged yesterday.

• Heart

Michy02

VIP Member
Kayla & Leah Itsines Thread 7# Leah’s greasy, Mitch is a di@k, Kayla’s a lost cause & Teef is ick

I had to shorten it to fit but congratulations to @SticksAndStones!

You win a new water filtration system for all those nasty steam chemicals (??) and a gas Pizza Oven (BYO gas and pizza base) Enjoy! 🍕

• Haha
  • Heart
Long time lerker - first time poster.

the Facebook thread has had comments disable. This is what prompted me to join here. They won’t accept any negativity about the program. It’s literally marketed as a weight loss program when when the majority of people said they didn’t lose weight they stopped the discussion. I hope that people can see the program for what it is - a money grab.

• Angry
  • Heart

comeatme

Bloody love to see these reviews. Many of the comments are agreeing with her, while the majority of the rest are ‘defending’ the program in that ‘not all programs will work for everyone’
It’s just disappointing (as in my case obviously as I’m part of the group) that you have to have already made the purchase to see these reviews as the rest that are public are deleted 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I reckon Leah is doing the 8 week challenge through her gym (BFT). All BFT’s are starting the 8 week challenge which comes with a body scan at the beginning. The challenge also gives you weekly meal plans that ARE actually tailored to you personally. She better be honest with her BARE community so they don’t think she’s losing weight / getting fit from her shitty guides :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
I’m the one who posted recently on the Facebook forum - does anyone have suggestions of the best place to leave a review for this program? Disappointed in the program itself but the defensive and aggressive comments from Mitch are shocking! What a waste of money and 8 weeks. Who talks to their customers like this?
Firstly, good for you for speaking out. I was disgusted by how Mitch spoke to you. I praise you for holding your ground.
Leave them a review here https://au.trustpilot.com/review/leahitsines.com.au

• Heart
Reactions: 27

LittleLen

Chatty Member
Those t shirts look so stupid and pathetic.
Does it have 1995 on the back?!?! 😂

These two are so stupid. Leah, Mitch - when clothing brands have a year on their items it's because that was the year the company WAS ESTABLISHED/FOUNDED.

Not the owners birthdate. Absolute numpties.

• Haha
  • Sick

snarkymcsnarkface

I don't get why Leah was making such a big deal about leaving with Gigi with a babysitter tonight... She practically abandoned her at the hospital when she was a newborn to get sashimi... 🙄

• Haha