Kayla & Leah Itsines #7 Leah’s greasy, Mitch is a dik, Kayla’s a lost cause & Teef is ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OT, but has anyone seen Chontel Duncan's latest post? It really bothers me when people who work in (and make money off of) fitness tell regular people that you're never "too busy" 🙄
Hard agree! I used to be a PT and now I’m back at a desk job, and it was soooo much easier to workout when I was a PT!
Quick session before clients or in between etc. Plus you’re already up and being active, rather than trying to get into that mindset after sitting all day, or first thing in the morning.

Reactions: 16
Hard agree! I used to be a PT and now I’m back at a desk job, and it was soooo much easier to workout when I was a PT!
Quick session before clients or in between etc. Plus you’re already up and being active, rather than trying to get into that mindset after sitting all day, or first thing in the morning.
So not taking away the fact you worked out because it takes dedication to workout regardless, but your also in your gym clothes and at the gym already ! That takes massive time off!
Also these fitness influencers, their job is working out/ filming content. It would be like me judging people who don’t have time sit down when I have a desk job.

Reactions: 13
Like I've got no kids, have a super flexible corporate job and yet I'm still struggling today on when I can squeeze in a workout.

I'm was at 7am but still need to have breakfast, digest my food and get myself ready for my meetings that started at 9. Then back to back till 1pm where I finally get to stand up and stretch and make myself a lunch and try to turn off my mind for 45 minutes before I'm back to back from 2-6:30... Then I gotta make and eat dinner. Looking at about 8pm at the earliest

These fitness influences also don't understand that yes your at home workout may only be 30 minutes. But you still need to change clothes, do the workout, then have enough time to shower, do your hair and get redressed again. Can't very well pop back up on your Teams/Zoom calls sweaty and in workout gear for the rest of the day.

Just because they can lounge around all day in leggings and a sports bra with a ponytail doesn't mean the rest of us can

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Like I've got no kids, have a super flexible corporate job and yet I'm still struggling today on when I can squeeze in a workout.

I'm was at 7am but still need to have breakfast, digest my food and get myself ready for my meetings that started at 9. Then back to back till 1pm where I finally get to stand up and stretch and make myself a lunch and try to turn off my mind for 45 minutes before I'm back to back from 2-6:30... Then I gotta make and eat dinner. Looking at about 8pm at the earliest

These fitness influences also don't understand that yes your at home workout may only be 30 minutes. But you still need to change clothes, do the workout, then have enough time to shower, do your hair and get redressed again. Can't very well pop back up on your Teams/Zoom calls sweaty and in workout gear for the rest of the day.

Just because they can lounge around all day in leggings and a sports bra with a ponytail doesn't mean the rest of us can
I second this! Even with being up at 5am it is still a struggle and knowing that you have a really busy day and a tight schedule to complete work out isnt enjoyable and demotivating!

But almost all influencers will be like you just have to prioritise 🙄🙄

Reactions: 22

100% this.

stupid Me trying to listen to all these influencers back then and feeling like a failure because I couldn’t fit in my job (v flexible but still a job with meetings, prep, deadlines), workouts and my child.
I almost had a breakdown

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I second this! Even with being up at 5am it is still a struggle and knowing that you have a really busy day and a tight schedule to complete work out isnt enjoyable and demotivating!

But almost all influencers will be like you just have to prioritise 🙄🙄
I've watched enough of these influencers content to know that a busy day for them is having one 1hr meeting MAYBE 2 on a really busy day, answering some emails and then taking instagram pics...

Then they're like "Such a busy day today guys but I still managed to fit in my workout :). Just know if I can do it with how crazy busy I am then you can too hun!!!!"

Reactions: 16
And me!!! He repulses me. Theres just something off about him. Leah, doll face, he is farrrrrrrrr from a delicious snack 🤢
For me it’s very petty but it’s the teeth and the tooth to gum ratio lol so creepy. Im
Not saying I like fake teeth like the other 2 but his give me the creeps!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seeing this made me sad! Such a beautiful old house they’re probably going to destroy ☹
Guess she has to remove all traces of Tobi, if they lived there together, I didn’t follower her back then. I can only imagaine what a bogan house it will be. It currently looks like a beautiful period home, she did have it on the market a while back, guess either it was particularly overpriced, or she couldn’t find anything super expensive and tacky enough to buy. Are they living in the the Big House 2.0 while these renovations are being done?

Reactions: 8
Guess she has to remove all traces of Tobi, if they lived there together, I didn’t follower her back then. I can only imagaine what a bogan house it will be. It currently looks like a beautiful period home, she did have it on the market a while back, guess either it was particularly overpriced, or she couldn’t find anything super expensive and tacky enough to buy. Are they living in the the Big House 2.0 while these renovations are being done?
Yes I wondered myself where they are living too. They have been so quiet across their socials, I thought maybe I missed something.

Reactions: 4
For me it’s very petty but it’s the teeth and the tooth to gum ratio lol so creepy. Im
Not saying I like fake teeth like the other 2 but his give me the creeps!
Hahaha yes, I couldn't quite put my finger on it but it's definitely his smile. Not just the tooth to gum ratio, but how cheesy and fake it is. It's not a genuine, candid smile. There is also something off putting about Mitch's eyes. They seem cold. He is always squinting his eyes when he fake smiles too so you never really see his true expression.

Reactions: 10
Hahaha yes, I couldn't quite put my finger on it but it's definitely his smile. Not just the tooth to gum ratio, but how cheesy and fake it is. It's not a genuine, candid smile. There is also something off putting about Mitch's eyes. They seem cold. He is always squinting his eyes when he fake smiles too so you never really see his true expression.
100% agree with all of this. He just looks like a creep.

Reactions: 11
Yes! And that ridiculous face they make where they scrunch their noses and massive grimace 😬

Reactions: 14
I'm not team Tobi/ Rachel. I find her extremely cringey. I also find the couples that post these loved up shots are the ones that have something to prove. I find Tobi 🤢🤮 as well
Yep, agreed. I really like her content but all the loves up couple posts of them kissing and her waking him up from a nap is just too cringe. I think it’s lovely that she is in love and happy but she needs to tone it down.

Reactions: 11
Omg her story about going to the 5am class and that ‘means she actually has to get up before then’. No tit Sherlock 🤦🏽‍♀️ that’s what us normal folk do to fit everything into a normal day. What a fucktard. So out of touch

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I cant get over how much she is dedicating to this 8 week challenge with her gym. Pity she wasnt this passionate about her own bloody 8 week challenge.

Omg her story about going to the 5am class and that ‘means she actually has to get up before then’. No tit Sherlock 🤦🏽‍♀️ that’s what us normal folk do to fit everything into a normal day. What a fucktard. So out of touch
And has a shower but then puts the same baby poo colour soli jumper back on that she wore to the gym.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Have you seen the story on jayla page?The filter Kayla uses is absurd!!!!!!SO much for woman empowerment
She is soooooo fake!!!!
#cancelkayla

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.