Kayla & Leah Itsines #7 Leah’s greasy, Mitch is a dik, Kayla’s a lost cause & Teef is ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making more work for her parents - her Dad is going to have to take that off to the top because the garbage truck will not pick that up with the weight of it. Showing yet again how out of touch they are with the world that they don’t even know such simple information such as bin weight limits. Go to Bunnings and hire a trailer if you’re going to be doing that much yard work. Sheesh.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Shonky Commander-in-Chief explains individual tailoring that ignores your individual information.
View attachment 1636593View attachment 1636594
Idk why it is so hard for them to understand it is individually tailored …. Also they can just create some plans that don’t include the exercise. It is pretty rude and out of touch to assume people can exercise. And I’ve never seen a weight loss plan where the food is tailored to exercise, in fact every reputable weight loss program says that it is 80/20 food to exercise and exercise should be done for fitness and strength not weight loss

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve just discovered the Keep it Cleaner app! It is basically the same concept (dietician approved meals/recipes and workouts) but the recipes seem to sit at the 400 calorie mark and they have an app with workout videos. I’m loving it and it is $20 a month so I’m not breaking the bank
I’ve tried all the different “at home workout apps” out there (seriously, all of them..) and Keep It Cleaner is my fave!!

It’s the first program that I’ve been able to stick to consistently and have seen really good results from, I don’t even follow the meal side of things so that’s just from their exercises. Plus the creators Steph Claire Smith & Laura Henshaw are incredible, absolute rays of sunshine that I love supporting (unlike terrible Kayla).

Reactions: 5
Shonky Commander-in-Chief explains individual tailoring that ignores your individual information.
View attachment 1636593View attachment 1636594
Holy tit. Mitch comes across as such an asshole. Probably because he is. Disgusting POS. Passive aggressive, holier than tho, Mr Know-it-all who doe8know jack tit. He is the impersonation of a sleazy, slimy snake oil salesman. James Smith would probably call him a c$nt if James Smith wasn't crawled so deep into Kayla's two faced ass.

Reactions: 22
Holy tit. Mitch comes across as such an asshole. Probably because he is. Disgusting POS. Passive aggressive, holier than tho, Mr Know-it-all who doe8know jack tit. He is the impersonation of a sleazy, slimy snake oil salesman. James Smith would probably call him a c$nt if James Smith wasn't crawled so deep into Kayla's two faced ass.
Why us james Smith so obsessed with kayla? Considering he calls out all PT who have pdf programs or another that imply you need to look a certain way to fit into society like her BBG guide. I thought he would have been rinsing her for it but hes up her ass

Reactions: 3
Guys it's not Leah and Mitch's fault they don't understand what "individually tailored" means

Their 2 brain cells are trying their best

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omfg!
Screenshot_20221009-164118~2.png
Screenshot_20221009-164126.png

And FYI, the commenter that Mitch is replying to is the same lady that posted querying her lack of weight loss the other day. I guess this confirms he locked the comments on that thread.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That is terrible customer service. He's pretty much gaslighting her and telling her to stop proving feedback... In a forum that they setup for people to get help.
It is absolutely gaslighting. She has said repeatedly she wasn't consuming extra food, coffees or alcohol, and he just straight up tells her to contact them about her "extra foods".
They truly think they invented a faultless product and have put themselves in such an echo chamber that anyone who dares criticises them is obviously misusing the program or trolling them. Absolutely numpties, the both of them.

Reactions: 15
It is absolutely gaslighting. She has said repeatedly she wasn't consuming extra food, coffees or alcohol, and he just straight up tells her to contact them about her "extra foods".
They truly think they invented a faultless product and have put themselves in such an echo chamber that anyone who dares criticises them is obviously misusing the program or trolling them. Absolutely numpties, the both of them.
Meanwhile, we’re all still waiting for your progress photos, Leah. We know you read here, so if you could get on to that, that would be swell.

Reactions: 21
Guys it's not Leah and Mitch's fault they don't understand what "individually tailored" means

Their 2 brain cells are trying their best
Oh please everyone, they use the Harris Benedict method to calculate everything, which you can do yourself using a calculator online, so this makes is 100% legit!

Reactions: 10
I’m the one who posted recently on the Facebook forum - does anyone have suggestions of the best place to leave a review for this program? Disappointed in the program itself but the defensive and aggressive comments from Mitch are shocking! What a waste of money and 8 weeks. Who talks to their customers like this?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I’m the one who posted recently on the Facebook forum - does anyone have suggestions of the best place to leave a review for this program? Disappointed in the program itself but the defensive and aggressive comments from Mitch are shocking! What a waste of money and 8 weeks. Who talks to their customers like this?
Firstly, good for you for speaking out. I was disgusted by how Mitch spoke to you. I praise you for holding your ground.
Leave them a review here https://au.trustpilot.com/review/leahitsines.com.au

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh please everyone, they use the Harris Benedict method to calculate everything, which you can do yourself using a calculator online, so this makes is 100% legit!
To get the full BARE experience, remember to put your exercise level as vigorous. Otherwise it would be effective.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Welcome!! Good on you for responding to him. He was being a condescending arse.

Sorry you had that experience but go you for leaving a review!

*Edited* maybe just go back and remove your name from the screenshots so not everyone can see it? Don't want people to be able to find you.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This response from him and leah are either copy and pasted or rude AF. For a tailored made program you shouldnt have to email. And also, if its 'realistic' eating you shouldnt have to choose between a snack or your daily coffee! That is insanely absurd.

Truly tailored would include your exercise AND of you have a cup of coffee a day.

Since we know the BARE team reads this, maybe you can take notes.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Leah and Mitch seem to sway back and forth between “it’s not marketed as a weight loss plan” and “you’re not losing weight because you’re not following the plan properly” pretty quickly. Pick a lane and stick to it Dumb & Dumber.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Welcome! His comments are condescending af and also I’d like to thank you for posting. Below your posts there have been similar comments and I think you started quite a disturbance.. Which is great. People need to see how fake and cash-grabbing they are, they don’t care about their customers.

Any responsible business owner would take your post as constructive criticism and say thank you and try to help, and admit that the plan isn’t flawless. But no, these two idiots think their plan cannot be the flaw in your diet.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.