Kayla & Leah Itsines #7 Leah’s greasy, Mitch is a dik, Kayla’s a lost cause & Teef is ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't now how to feel about that.I briefly felt sorry for Kayla yesterday but now seeing this makes me feel stupid.We all know that this page contains posts from Kayla or Teeth so if this is how she feels about Ace then.....wow!!!!!She is absolutelly disgusting......She does not deserve the love she got from this poor soul

Reactions: 15
I simply cannot get over how much food these two eat. The dinner last night and the one tonight - that would feed my husband and I for a week! You can’t outrun a bad diet Leah.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I simply cannot get over how much food these two eat. The dinner last night and the one tonight - that would feed my husband and I for a week! You can’t outrun a bad diet Leah.
out run on one of her treadmill “walks”? Leah would never actually run. That would be hard work.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Moving past who actually wrote this, the fact the Itisines sisters think it’s OK to portray their pappou in this light is bleeping foul; especially at a time where Kayla is supposedly going through grief. Regardless if it was Teeth, how could you allow someone to disrespect your family like this? The way they make him out to be is disgusting…and for what? A few likes and comments; and anyone who has commented laughing or saying pappou is a savage, you’re no better than this lot. I have no doubt in my mind that their pappou can be a hard man - that generation didn’t show their emotions. They’re hardened and had gone through war, famine and poverty. To make him out like he’s an ignorant and abhorrent man with no emotion is disgusting. I’m sure if someone explained to him how he was being portrayed he would be devastated.

the two Itsines sisters need to pull their heads in. Selfish, disgusting humans.

Reactions: 36
10AEF0D3-8878-4757-BA85-C5289709BD60.jpeg

Yes Please Health? There is nothing healthy about this recipe. The last thing I want before bed is a glass of sugar!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Moving past who actually wrote this, the fact the Itisines sisters think it’s OK to portray their pappou in this light is bleeping foul; especially at a time where Kayla is supposedly going through grief. Regardless if it was Teeth, how could you allow someone to disrespect your family like this? The way they make him out to be is disgusting…and for what? A few likes and comments; and anyone who has commented laughing or saying pappou is a savage, you’re no better than this lot. I have no doubt in my mind that their pappou can be a hard man - that generation didn’t show their emotions. They’re hardened and had gone through war, famine and poverty. To make him out like he’s an ignorant and abhorrent man with no emotion is disgusting. I’m sure if someone explained to him how he was being portrayed he would be devastated.

the two Itsines sisters need to pull their heads in. Selfish, disgusting humans.
This account they have created is gross. I commented on it and it’s already been deleted. It’s not funny, it’s misogynistic and cruel

Reactions: 15
It’s been edited again. Now it says right at the end in all seriousness out of all the dogs this was my favourite
ETA there are actually a number of changes from the screenshot above. Doesn’t ready anywhere near as horrible as it previously did….

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
It’s been edited again. Now it says right at the end in all seriousness out of all the dogs this was my favourite
ETA there are actually a number of changes from the screenshot above. Doesn’t ready anywhere near as horrible as it previously did….
I can’t even see the account now! I think they took it down!?

Reactions: 1
You know what is even more fucked up knowing that teef or mitch or even kayla potentially wrote this tit
How do we know this? I’ve always assumed it is their grandpa , it says so in the description it is his account. Honestly I get the impression their grandpa is just a nasty, grumpy , racist and sexist old man.

I can definitely see someone helping him write the posts but my theory is he owns the account and maybe let’s the other post a story here and there.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I doubt it. Old people dgaf about insta

How do we know this? I’ve always assumed it is their grandpa , it says so in the description it is his account. Honestly I get the impression their grandpa is just a nasty, grumpy , racist and sexist old man.

I can definitely see someone helping him write the posts but my theory is he owns the account and maybe let’s the other post a story here and there.

Reactions: 16

He’s not even an Itsines so I would find it weird he would make an IG account with that name. He’s their mothers father

Reactions: 19
He’s not even an Itsines so I would find it weird he would make an IG account with that name. He’s their mothers father
And I'm fairly sure they probably have other grandchildren or family members yet the account is all about Kayla, Leah and their nuclear fams.

I swear if my Grandpa had an instagram he'd be talking about everyone else in the world than me every bleeding post 😂

Reactions: 10

There is no way that the account is actually his. The posts are written how you would write if impersonating someone. It may be a funny page if it wasn't racists, sexist and cruel.

Reactions: 14
I have always thought it was Kayla behind the account. The length of the posts, the sense of "humour" in which others get put down and use of "..." between thoughts/sentences are all similar to the posts on her insta. Leah's posts are all "hehehe" and duck this and that.

Reactions: 18
That account is 99.99999% Kayla, the pig headed, ignorant tones are all her. And he isnt even an Itsines, its not Jim's Dad, its Anna's Dad.

Reactions: 17
The itsines family page is gone now, right? Can anyone find it on Insta anymore? If so
Good riddance it was in such poor taste and 100000% Kayla since it’s not funny, same as her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.