Kayla & Leah Itsines #7 Leah’s greasy, Mitch is a dik, Kayla’s a lost cause & Teef is ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leah's recipes look absurdly and unnecessarily heavy! No wonder why she or her customer can't lose weight.
Olive pasta (the Italian recipe at least) normally requires just a bit of olive oil, some herbs and tomato sauce if you want... and there she is pouring cream and parmesan like there's no tomorrow 🤦‍♀️

Also the butter chicken she made with Arna looks like a punch in the stomach. I mean it's totally okay to eat whatever you want and those dishes don't look disgusting, but you can't just promote them as balanced eating - mostly because you sell food guides, you are supposed to know!

In Greek / Mediterranean culture there are way healthier options that what she proposes.
100%! She claims to have a greek diet but I’ve never seen her have a simple meal of grilled fish with lemon and veggies, which is on nearly every greek menu!

Reactions: 20
Leah’s recent story about Gigi’s eye colour LOL.

Hi Leah, her eyes are like that because they’re changing to brown. And stop acting like you’re okay with it, we all know how obsessed you were with Gigi having blue eyes.

I’ve seriously never known someone to obsess over their baby’s eye colour as much as Leah. It’s far from the most important thing to care about with your own child

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fuuuuuuuck that high pitched baby voice is bleeping infuriating. Like nails on a chalkboard for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gigi’s eyes are hazel/brown Leah. Deal with it.
More things about her daughter for Leah to whine about, especially when Gigi has not been the textbook perfect baby that she thought she was going to have. I think she’s going to treat Gigi the way Kayla treats Arna.

Reactions: 14
The Reject Shop
If they knew their product, their customer and the overall opportunity for their “expansion plans”, they would have this insight themselves. When their product retails above market against reputable brands, and if it’s as 5-star as their skeptical customers say, they should be having potential retail partners knocking on their door.

How will they present their pitch to these brands? Sitting in their poly blend rubbish, with oily AF hair in a bun, and baby vomit on their shoulder?

This is where it really fucks me off how she (they both) present themselves, spends / invests in stupid tit like pizza ovens and Dyson stick vacuums (while eyeing off a Robovac), swears, and shows off her globe west furniture in the big beige house. And will always ask their die hard fans on what they should do….just duck right off, already. I might be dropping f bombs and sound hypocritical, but I’m not trying to expand my businesses to take on the best like Nike.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
pErSoNaLiSeD gUiDe 🤡

Screenshot_20220928-144518.png
Screenshot_20220928-144545.png

In all seriousness though, if it was truly personalised it would take into consideration the current activity level, then at the check in reassess if it has changed.

It's so amazing how leah hasn't shared any before and after photos of other participants in her challenge on instagram. It's clearly the platform to do it, but tellingly there's been no good results. If she does post some (probably after reading this) I would be highly suspicious how recent they are.

Reactions: 22
Mention the word “pitch” and here we are. Thanks for reading my post, Leah 💪🏼👋🏼👍🏼

edited to say, if I was the brand manager for Cadbury, I’d be demanding my logo be removed from their “pitch”. I wouldn’t want my well-established brand associated with such a rubbish product.

Attachments

Mention the word “pitch” and here we are. Thanks for reading my post, Leah 💪🏼👋🏼👍🏼

edited to say, if I was the brand manager for Cadbury, I’d be demanding my logo be removed from their “pitch”. I wouldn’t want my well-established brand associated with such a rubbish product.
God those photos are tit 😂
Her wasteful decorations obscure her packaging, and the light does too.

Reactions: 11

Gosh I can’t unsee the 🚽 logo.. Who designed their logo?

• Haha
I don’t understand how the excessive “sugar” styling speaks to health? Actually baffles me.
I’m assuming to make you think that the product with taste like actual chocolate. When in reality it probably tastes like actual garbage 🗑

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Aaaargh! The placement of the elements on the first slide is vomit inducing. The second looks just as bad.It's just so wrong. Again, complete noob which is ok as we all have taken on challenges and had to start somewhere. What irks me is the arrogance of them thinking they're cool hotshots. Some humility and common sense will take them.much further.

Reactions: 10
This was the most ADHD rant I’ve ever seen. God - sort yourself out. You’re embarrassing yourself.
Wasn't it? I wanted to push one of my ritalin tablets through my phone and into her mouth to see if it would calm her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂 holy tit it really was! Sounds like me when I get excited or the meds aren’t working.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.