Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

timtams

I don’t understand why people would take weight loss advice from Leah or Mitch. Yeah, they’re not huge, if anything they’re both just slightly overweight. But they’re not fit at all. And they don’t have real jobs, so they have all the time in the world to exercise and cook. I am definitely more overweight than them, so I’m not having a dig at people for being overweight. I just wouldn’t take fitness or health advice from them, let alone pay for it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 26

Susi sheep

Kayla reappeared asking us once again what is she having????Boy it Girl?!!!!!Shut up already!!!No one is obsessed with boys like you and your family!You are all sexists you should be ashamed of yourself regarding Arna.....who saddly to you is a girl...PS We are no fools!It is more than obvious that you already know you are having a boy!!!!!!!So please shut up!!!!!😡😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Michy02

VIP Member
Should I eat my Yes Please lollie bag before or after my Nite Nite Hot Choc Lumpy Sludge to get a good nights sleep? 🤔😂😂🤡

• Haha

snarkymcsnarkface

Can we just stop and appreciate how adorable Arna is as a little butterfly for Halloween? 🦋🥰 She was so excited to show her mummy, but Kayla's reaction was to scoff and laugh, and tell her she had pasta on her face, much to Arna's horror. To his credit, Jae's reaction was much warmer.

Poor little Arna is going to have such a fraught relationship with her mum as she gets older. I suspect she is going to constantly seek out Kayla's love and approval and never feel like she is good enough. The new baby definitely won't help either.

• Sad
  • Wow

lola-p

Oh I wish I could afford to duck out and replace a broken vacuum with a fucking dyson?! After just buying a pizza oven?! I’m sorry as someone who literally has to save for a significant amount of time to afford something like that, it really boils my blood!! How out of touch and that dumb scrunchy face, makes me want to punch Mitch

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

vld126

I'll let Leah explain it in her own wordsView attachment 1632286
This response makes zero sense….. about half way down about the portion sizes being tailored so you can pick any meal any day and always be under cals….. if this is a pdf how do they know what meals I’ll be eating each day for 12 weeks? I might choose calorie dense meals every meal every day and think I’m under but I’ve gone over like 300 or more….. what’s the saying never out run a bad diet… why are they creating an food program around exercise???
Don’t get me started on the screen shots responding to their members… let’s talk about your extra foods. Don’t be so
Hard on yourself you’ve been doing it for 2
Months it doesn’t matter that you’ve increased in weight and measurements. He may as well say things get worse before they get better (and they’ll only get better once you change programs)…
What are their qualifications to be giving this sort of advice?? Fucking zero.
Some man boobs going on in recent mowing stories… whites not your colour buddy. Maybe we need to talk to you about your extra foods.

• Haha
  • Heart

Little Miss Influenza

Chatty Member
Can we stop with the constant sharing of other fitness programs for those who aren’t interested in Sweat? I just want to come here and make myself feel better about my life, and it also doesn’t fit within the rules of what can be posted.
A lot of people come here as previous Sweat users. Isn't it better to provide an alternative to Sweat so these losers can stop getting money?

I think it's good that people want something different.

Stixandstones

Kayla & Leah Itsines Thread 7# Leah’s greasy, Mitch is a di@k, Kayla’s a lost cause & Teef is ick

I had to shorten it to fit but congratulations to @SticksAndStones!

You win a new water filtration system for all those nasty steam chemicals (??) and a gas Pizza Oven (BYO gas and pizza base) Enjoy! 🍕
I was not expecting this at all haha. Thank you so much!

Thanks for the prizes. I can't wait to have a steam free shower after I singe my hair and eyebrows ❤

• Haha
  • Heart