Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumblebea123

OM to the G. I have just watched something that calls itself a 'calorie controlled' shopping haul. The title made me chuckle because there is no control at all: as usual, it is mostly (not quite all) processed rubbish, designed to inflate the gammons pair into the next stone bracket. Surely no one can be this dense?! She is doing the opposite of losing weight and treating her body as if it 'needs' all this rubbish? It's an odd mindset, isn't it. Because I've got some time on my hands, and because I am a saddo and because I am getting increasingly infuriated with this pair, I have made a list of what has been purchissssed and I've popped my observations next to each item. you'll see that she does really know that this is all rubbish, because she continually makes excuses for purchissssing said items.

Here we go .......
*We begin with a mountain of cwisps. apparently, she 'didn't realise' how many packets of cwisps had actually been put into the shop (even though she was the one who was doing it, from the comfort of her sofa I assume). Anyway, the sugary popcorn is apparently better than cwisps and there follows two multipacks of quavers (because they were on offer) and some hula hoop puffs (that she meant to take out of the basket). Don't worry everyone: THEY WILL GET EATEN apparently. No shit.
* More cwisps (Doritos) but these are ok because 'they're for our tacos' - did everybody know that you HAVE to have Doritos with tacos (she's again making an excuse as if to say that it is not her fault that she is buying the Doritos - she is HAVING to do so, because of the tacos. it's the tacos' fault).
*Mr Kilping carrot cake slices - I assumed that these would be 'for Charlie's lunches'; but no. They didn't really get an explanation.
*I'll just pause here, because to my great shock, there is then a healthy item! It's so healthy that she doesn't really know what it is but it's Sri Lankan (she pronounces Sri Lanka as if she has never ever in her life heard of it). Anyway, I'll let them off this one, because its a goodie.
* A small Warburtons loaf - she doesn't mention that this is in fact a large WHITE loaf. Hardly what they ought to be eating in order to lose the pounds. Anyway, the excuse for this item is that they do normally buy all kinds of bread, including brown bread. we just never see this. EVER.
*Shock horror, we then see a cucumber and some bananas. I don't believe that they really eat these.
* Sugary salsa next - really low in calories apparently. Again, this isn't her fault, its down to the tacos.
* Some eggs - ok, if you don't fry three and have them with a bagel for an afternoon schnaaack.
* Some peppers and little snack peppers. Again, I do not believe that these get eaten.
*American mustard - she douses all sallid in this these days, thus negating much of its benefit.
*Potatoes - can't really find fault with these, apart from the obvious fact that they eat far, far too many of them.
*Bloody Munch Bunch yoghurts - she excuses these by explaining that she has 'only got one left', thus meaning that the purchissss of more was an absolute necessity. No mention of the fact that they are for five year olds. the bean gets his own grown up yoghurts. These are quite calorific apparently.
*There then follow some ready meals. This is not her fault. They are 'for the freezer'.
*Some creme fraiche - 'for the tacos'... these poor tacos are going to be overloaded aren't they.
*Some protein shakes. I wondered when these would make their reintroduction into the daily lives of the gammony pair. But alas, it isn't her fault, because they are for 'filling her up when she's on the go'.
*A solitary avocado makes an appearance. It isn't for the tacos. It probably won't get eaten and will be thrown out with the peppers etc...
*Some lamb steaks - not too bad, but coated in stuff that is probably sugary. She seems incapable of buying anything that hasn't been doctored doesn't she.
* PIES - yes of course, the bloody pies. These are for dinner and there is some muttered comment about 'doing loadsa veg' with them. I just don't believe it. Anyway, she should NOT be eating pies! Why can't she have some pan fried or grilled fish? Some oven baked chicken? Why does it have to be pie (and no doubt potatoes...)?
*Broccoli - yes you heard it right. Some veg.
*Garlic - good for the cholesterol but bloody hell, its going to have a tough job isn't it.
*CHIPS - these are apparently really nice. she ought not to be eating them of course but she seems to have chips with everything. anyone heard of reducing your carb intake to lose weight?
* Fab lollies..... WHAAAAT???!!! She's been having one OR TWO a night. Enough said.
*Mars ice creams - this is ok though, because they are smaller than the normal ones.... and they are about to run out. These are an essential, like loo roll or deodorant. You've gotta have them. It's not her fault.
*Timeouts - yes, you guessed it ... 'for Charlie's lunches'... He is not five. He most certainly doesn't need this rubbish for his lunches.
*Cheerios - well, I'm betting that there is more goodness in the packet.
*Soreen loaf - no words ...
*Stock cubes - these are of course fairly innocuous. Don't know why she needs them however, because everything she buys is already made.
*Cheese and bacon kievs - processed, fatty rubbish.
*Another type of pie - she calls it a 'lattice' as if to improve it's healthy appeal. We all know it's a pie, Jane. This isn't her fault either. It's for 'the roast' on Sunday. Also, when she was describing what this lattice thing was, she was practically having to restrain herself when she said 'chicken ... WRAPPED IN PASTRY' ... oh and it's got bacon and cheese in it as well. Fatty, processed rubbish.
*Mince - well this is of course a lovely way to end. I am assuming it is for the tacos and whilst in itself, this is healthy, it is going to be sabotaged by all of the above shit that is about to be plonked on top of it.

I know I sound a little bit harsh and possibly angry, but I am just so fed up of this pair. I wouldn't mind if they were eating this and not trying to be weight loss gurus! Even entitling the video 'calorie controlled shop' is totally misleading. It is not in any way controlled. The great majority is utter rubbish. She knows this, hence all of the excuses. She just cannot stop herself. We have no idea how many calories she is eating but it's totally obvious that (a) she is not in any kind of deficit; and (b) she's just counting and counting and counting ad infinitem. It doesn't work like that, Jane. .... It's really grating on me that they are putting themselves out there as weight loss youtubers, when in reality, they haven't got a clue, or they have, but they are doing their level best to ignore it. It shouldn't be hard for them to realise that the sorts of things that they should be eating are as follows (and I'm writing this for Jane's benefit, because we know you'll read it, dear!) ...

- lots of baked or pan fried or grilled fish, steamed veg and maybe try NO CARBS just for once;
- homemade food not processed food;
-no snacks - banish all cakes, biscuits, crisps etc... just don't have them in the house;
- cut the number of sauces and dips etc... make your own ...they are all full of sugar;
- swap the white starchy carbs for more complex carbs, such as wholewheat pastas, wholewheat couscous, rye bread or German schneiderbrot;
- if you must snack, snack on fruit and crudités;
- eat some bloody fibre!!!! start the day with a bowl of NON SUGARY high fibre cereal, such as all bran, bran flakes, weatabix (even though that has sugar in it!)..... add pumpkin seeds, linseeds, sunflower seeds and some dried apricots or prunes ....
- for lunch, have smoked salmon and a salad; or smoked mackerel etc...
-for your evening meals, please please please cook something from scratch ..... NO PIES and NO LATTICES.

I've really ranted on but I'm sure you're all just as fed up with this as me. What's happened to the exercise bike by the way? It's being used as a glorified clothes hanger I suppose. Either that or it collapsed after the one and only time they sat on it.
I know I could stop watching her, but I just can't!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Thanks guys 😊
Quick recap
Still has a heart as cold as her flat (poor MIL)
Selling anything going on the black market and hoping adding some glitter and sparkly bits will make it the new LUSH
Still a c*nt
Can’t afford to move but is blaming the mortgage advisor
Daft boy is coming across more hen pecked and simple as the vids go on
Treating her customers as if they all have the same mindset as her giving away free mermaid keyrings and pens
FM not really being mentioned anymore as boss babe sales decline
Oh and still calorie counting which has gained her about 5 stone 😬
Looks like she’s about to blow any minute

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

square_spoon

VIP Member
'I spilled some curry sauce down myself, I don't know if anyone else is like this but I always seem to just miss my moufffff'

Girl, nothing has missed that moufffff in months and it shows 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

lexiloo

VIP Member
ohdeeeah my cringe is cringing for her with those reviews, sexy funfair??? 🤣 100% her as she already described some perfume as being like candyfloss, someone here commented they had it and it was nothing like candyfloss.
Im still not over sexy funfair, we get a yearly fair here and let me tell you there is nothing sexy about the stench of fried onions and the toothless inbreds who run the stalls and rides wolf whistling anything with a pulse whilst thinking they're Brad Pitt. Sexy funfair.......daft twat.

• Haha

JDo777

At 56:02 Catherine says “nothing fruity” but stupidly leaves it to Janeytreblechins to pick her box of super exfoliating products cos let’s face it you will lose a few layers of skin using that crap...Janeytreblechins lets her know what she’s picked for her, BERRIES lip (peeling) balm AND a LEMON AND LIME shower fizzy/drain cleaner, last time I looked BERRIES and LEMON AND LIME were all feckin FRUITY! Congratulations Jane when I think you can’t surpass yourself in the lack of intelligence stakes you go and do it!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
if you paint her face green she's a dead ringer for shrek, even got the wonky gob

jane.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19

lexiloo

VIP Member
I noticed on her site (yeah I went for a nosy) that it used to say 5 minutes ago Unlucky from Leeds bought a flap roasting sponge, now it doesn't give a time or it says somebody bought something. I don't think it's very busy to be fair.
desperate from Doncaster bought a beef curtain stripper two days ago and is now in A&E sat on a rubber ring 🤣

• Haha

Here to hate

I know Charlie is dull AF but he can do so much better than Jane. She's got him packing boxes on a boiling hot day where they can't even open a window because of the barking dog! He suggested 5:30 / 6pm to go live and she wanted to do it at 4pm so that there was no way of them being able to go out and enjoy the weather beforehand. Just because she's panicking over her summer body, why does Charlie have to suffer too?!

square_spoon

VIP Member
Doesn't want to tell anyone what her calorie allowance is.....so no-one can do the math and know she's eating way over it 🤣

Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 10.14.17.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
We’re very kind on here unless there’s something not to be kind about 😇😅..,.

Are they on the hunt for grub again or is she picking up daft boy View attachment 552339
I couldn’t be kind about her if my life depended on it ! Speaking of which I,m bobbing in and out for a while having some treatment so if I,m away a bit I,ve not snuffed it yet just the after effects of chemo knock me sick 🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hope these kind of comments appear on Trust Pilot
Same. I honestly couldn’t care less where she’s getting the tat from, how many orders she’s got, how well she’s doing etc but I am utterly sick of the lies and deceit from her (and heaps of other “influencers”). All she needed to say was “I’m buying the products wholesale then packing them up to send the orders out” and that would have been absolutely fine, loads of people do that and although I think it’s a bit odd as surely you need a huge mark up to make money it seems fairly standard. Instead she pretended she started her own business, done ten months of research, had employed people to make the products she designed and had a “team”. That’s what I think is absolutely appalling. It’s a complete and utter lie and she’s trying to laugh it off because she knows what she’s done is disgusting.

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Members vid..a real life friend (she has loads by the way) has let her down she could expose them but won’t , had to put Charlie’s coat on it don’t do up but might if she was to lay down and try 😆
She tried to purchase from Royal Mail but the website would not accept payment she’s been on Twitter to tell them and has purchased elsewhere, she’s acting like she’s pissed Royal Mail off buying elsewhere 😂
Purchased a speed mop it’s been a really long thinking process as not cheap but now she’s used it she’s buzzing 🥳 also said she don’t mop much so won’t work out to dear to buy pads for it 🥴
Charlie’s nan and grandad have have them a WiFi washing machine for when they move and it’s being Kept at chins mums , and she’s goes all baby like because Charlie had the work van .
Friend let her down....bought her a medium Mcdonalds meal when she asked for a large 😛

Would love to see her squishing into beans del boy coat.

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
her stuff is def from here she follows them on insta
On the insta grid thing....is that first picture someone with an allergic reaction 😲

Also Jane...why can't you iron the uniforms and prepare his packed lunch after your 15 minute shift at Tesco? You have all bloody day to do that and have a shower. You could have your tea at normal time and then keep beanbags to one side and just reheat it when he gets home. You could even go for a walk by yourself or use that exercise bike, you do not need your husband holding your hand.
But then again this is just me and my thoughts and the way my marriage works. I don't need him to rub my earlobes if I want to do something.
Then she goes on about oh and then we have to have showers...it just reminded me of my in laws and how they rush for baths before the soaps come on, stuck in a bloody rut!

Last edited: