Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doctordoctor

VIP Member
She has no empathy for anyone. She’s only interested in daft boy, herself and her family. She pretends to be so caring and sympathetic to others but it’s so obviously insincere. Underneath the stupid toddler voice, the ‘crying’ and the kind, caring honest facade, she’s really a nasty piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
She’s just said in live she’s been to primark , thought she was not ready as so scared 🙄🙄
Also listen to how she pronounces pumice 😂
And she needs to do stock take 😂 cunts got 3 shelves

Last edited:
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
howling at this and remembering one of my all time favourite comments on the gammon threads, can't recall who said it but still makes me laugh to this day......they said Jane and Helen looked like the frumpy plain sisters from period dramas no one ever wanted to marry 🤣 she looks exactly like that on your pic

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Her lies make me irrationally angry! She does NOT have someone making the prwoducts!! It's very clear they are wholesale purchases made in a factory on a mass production line 🙄 does she think people are as stupid as she is?!

Her calorwieee counting is laughable too. I bet she doesn't weight the food out as you should and just guesses the cals... well the proof will be in the many chins that are going nowhere, because she won't lose a lb!! 🧐

Reactions: 17

lexiloo

VIP Member
she's so thick she thinks people chatting on a gossip forum is the same thing as directly messaging and harassing people, she will never stop people being allowed opinions and freedom of speech, she needs to learn the difference between actual trolling and people discussing others on other platforms ie tattle, she's pathetic

• Heart

Beggars belief

VIP Member
I thought the same 😂

Charlie is very late home!
Embarrassing for me for even remembering this 😳 but I seem to think it’s this time of the year Bean has a stock take at work 🤔 just before his birthday then takes a few days off? (Hanging my head in shame for remembering this 🤦‍♀️!) 😂

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
she's given him a fanny burner sponge and a massage bar from her biznizz for his birthday 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Disneylover

VIP Member
Just watched the members video guyyys, boring as usual, she goes on about being soooo busy and she has so many orders for which she’s so grateful for. She has to work today, she didn’t sound too happy about it as Charlie is off and he went to see his family yesterday. He said about having a relaxing day today and she jumped in straight away to say he’d be packing boxes! What a gobshite. She did an online Sainsbury’s shop and then moaned about the cost of it. Then we had the same old shite, she needs to look after herself more, some days she’ll eat ok then some days she doesn’t, she said she needs to get a grip before she puts another stone on, erm it looks like you already have judging by yesterday’s live. She has no summer clothes that fit her, she said it’s depressing so she’s ordered some more of the dresses that she wore in Ibiza and Wales a couple of summers ago but she’s ordered them in XL this time as they’re stretchy, christ they’d have to be to fit that barrel! She linked them and they’re a fiver each from eBay so they’re bound to be great quality 😜. Charlie said they haven’t been able to go clothes shopping, dunno why as the shops have been open since 12th April, Jane went to Primark too didn’t she?! He said they haven’t wanted to either, he said he’s got summer clothes but he doesn’t know if they fit anymore. Judging by this pic I doubt it...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Bloody hellfire - what a sight! 🥴 😂
Pure tat ! Am just so delighted I missed it , I,m finding her embarrassing to watch atm might be just as I,m on a Debbie downer but she needs to put in a good entertaining video to cheer me up instead of this desperate attempt of being an entrepreneur, it,ll never happen. Bring back a taste test video or a cocomy haul if anything fits round that bozzle of a belly. I,ll even buy her fucking clothes myself and send them to her, at least it would be 20 mins of wicked indulgence not 2 hours or whatever it was today of pure torture !!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
new job is such a good idea right as you apply for a mortgage! honestly this pair of clueless fuckers get worse by the day! fat n fick innit

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Haha I remembered this too.

But I wondered if perhaps he had been given a pass to go and visit his mum after work, so that they (ie Jane) don't have to go at the weekend.
Ah yes, you could be onto something there, he’ll need to go for his birthday money won’t he! Remember last year it was in full lockdown and they hadn’t been near Mrs G not even to drop shopping off or see her through the window, they went there to get Charlie’s birthday money though, absolute fuckers 👊🏻

• Angry
No offence to anyone who thinks the stuff she’s selling looks decent (actually some offence, unless you’re 7) but in what world does she honestly think anyone is interested in this tat?! It’s like something you’d walk past in Primark as 10 year old girls all argue about who’s buying what with their pocket money. It’s utter junk and she needs to grow up.

• Haha