Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given the size of her ear lobes it is quite a feat that her hamster cheeks now obscure them.
Dem little ballsack lobes 😂I will need to find the video where Bean was caressing them 😂🤢 partner is away at work for the next 5-6 weeks so I have the time and could do with the laugh haha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I'm catching up on her livestream. The dinging of the bell and such really reminds me of other MLM (pyramid scheme...) distributors who do live order picking and packing to build hype. Also, the bell gives me dog-training vibes and I hate it.

ETA: It's a damn pUmice. Not pOmice. Jesus... The more she says it, the more it's annoying me 😑

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
At 56:02 Catherine says “nothing fruity” but stupidly leaves it to Janeytreblechins to pick her box of super exfoliating products cos let’s face it you will lose a few layers of skin using that crap...Janeytreblechins lets her know what she’s picked for her, BERRIES lip (peeling) balm AND a LEMON AND LIME shower fizzy/drain cleaner, last time I looked BERRIES and LEMON AND LIME were all feckin FRUITY! Congratulations Jane when I think you can’t surpass yourself in the lack of intelligence stakes you go and do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This just popped up on my newsfeed as a sponsored post, look familiar? The same fanny scratchers and "exfoliating" whipped soap as Jane, clearly buying wholesale and all passing them off as they're own creations, all the items look like poundland specials anyway, can't believe anyone is paying £10 for the whipped soap

View attachment 553123
You would have to be a melt to buy any of that bleeping rubbish or a gammonette !

Reactions: 12
I don't get the live shows, its like a really dated, trippy qvc channel shes trying to start. Whats with the rubber ducks! Bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody hellfire - what a sight! 🥴 😂
Pure tat ! Am just so delighted I missed it , I,m finding her embarrassing to watch atm might be just as I,m on a Debbie downer but she needs to put in a good entertaining video to cheer me up instead of this desperate attempt of being an entrepreneur, it,ll never happen. Bring back a taste test video or a cocomy haul if anything fits round that bozzle of a belly. I,ll even buy her bleeping clothes myself and send them to her, at least it would be 20 mins of wicked indulgence not 2 hours or whatever it was today of pure torture !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder how many boxes she sold tonight , it's def going downhill I think she thought week 1 was how it was going to be .

Pure tat ! Am just so delighted I missed it , I,m finding her embarrassing to watch atm might be just as I,m on a Debbie downer but she needs to put in a good entertaining video to cheer me up instead of this desperate attempt of being an entrepreneur, it,ll never happen. Bring back a taste test video or a cocomy haul if anything fits round that bozzle of a belly. I,ll even buy her bleeping clothes myself and send them to her, at least it would be 20 mins of wicked indulgence not 2 hours or whatever it was today of pure torture !!
Yep, I get what you're saying. I've not watched her videos for a few weeks, all this new stuff is so awful and naff, and she seems more desperate, but I may pop in to see what's new to help cheer me up because no matter how bad things are, at least I'm not Jane! 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look at her. The face that only a mother could love and even that’s bleeping debatable 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 might have to go and watch a bit of this now for the bell ringing. WTF is Charlie trying to line her up for a part time job on a Sunday morning at the local church or something ?
As Quasimodo's replacement :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Yep, I get what you're saying. I've not watched her videos for a few weeks, all this new stuff is so awful and naff, and she seems more desperate, but I may pop in to see what's new to help cheer me up because no matter how bad things are, at least I'm not Jane! 🥴😂
Well you,ve got a point there, things will never be bad enough that I will be in Jane’s trotters! Imagine snuggling in that stinking pit of a bed with Charlie every night. Bet it has a huge dip in the middle and they both automatically roll and meet there. Must be enough crumbs there for a bleeping banquet, no wonder she’s always troughing in bed, certainly not munching on Charlie’s sweetbreads probably munching on last weeks shortbread crumbs that are still there, yea you are right At least I,m not chins👍❤

I,m 20 seconds in and I don,t think I,ll be able to cope, my pet hate.................oh deee ah. duck off Jane !!!!

I wonder how many boxes she sold tonight , it's def going downhill I think she thought week 1 was how it was going to be .
I fast forwarded it and she sold 14 boxes. She’s on the slippery slope already 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I still don’t hate the stuff 🤣🤣 I like a candle and a wax melt and the soaps would be good for scrubbing the loo. It’s just her now making her whole channel into a sales channel when she was annoying af before. Now there’s nothing at all apart from ads

How are these live streams with YouTube £

Reactions: 8
Jane's last vlog, so many questions! Firstly over 1hr 55mins long! 572 views, how many lasted more than a couple of minutes?

How much did she sell? Not enough to turn the heating on, least get a mortgage.

It's very sad really, I'd feel sorry for her if she had a decent bone in her body.

Jane's last vlog, so many questions! Firstly over 1hr 55mins long! 572 views, how many lasted more than a couple of minutes?

How much did she sell? Not enough to turn the heating on, least get a mortgage.

It's very sad really, I'd feel sorry for her if she had a decent bone in her body.
Karmas a witch!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.