Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it those shoes are for Charlie he works hard full time and isn't allowed a decent pair of shoes that are not cheap tit.she works ten mins a day and gets whatever she wants. And buys tit she doesn't even need or use
The absolute kip of those shoes! Yep for someone who seems to be a grafter you would think he’d be allowed a pair of decent shoes for his new job, they’ll be fit for the bin within a couple of months. Fine for anyone who can’t afford a decent pair but of course this is Jane being a tight arse as usual

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Even the meals she posts aren't calculated properly they're a couple of hundred calories short of her estimate ...she does need pro help.

She sets herself up for failure before she even starts .
I don’t agree with SW but it meant she had to cook everything from scratch which really helped her. She’s got nothing to do all day - she has so much time to plan meals and shop and cook! Given lots of people will have watched her from SW days I think it’s a shame that she’s got to this point. Surely not being able to breathe would be the wake up call you’d need?!

Reactions: 11
WTF are those shoes? 🤣 they look like something the scarlet pimpernel would have worn. Frozen loaded potato skins? really? make your own you lazy sod, much cheaper, really tasty and not an oil bath like those rank looking ones will be, as for a hoisin duck frozen burger 🤮 reminds me of the lobster burgers (again from iceland) they ate as snacks because they were syn free.
Approving comments? bloody party pooper! how convenient just as she's about to fail again try again at calorie counting, oh sorry I mean caloreeeeee counting. She needs to put down the processed ready made stuff and get back to basics with fresh ingredients, lean meat, fish etc and cooking from scratch before she pops

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’ll never have only two of those Iceland baked potatoes, mind you, she’s having them with salid, loadsa veg and something else added...chips? LB of cheese? a roast chicken?

• Haha
This is one of her vlogs that always sticks in my mind for the gigantic portion sizes, she does them one EACH!! 🤣 skip forward to around the twenty minute mark to see them in all their glory

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
WTF are those shoes? 🤣 they look like something the scarlet pimpernel would have worn. Frozen loaded potato skins? really? make your own you lazy sod, much cheaper, really tasty and not an oil bath like those rank looking ones will be, as for a hoisin duck frozen burger 🤮 reminds me of the lobster burgers (again from iceland) they ate as snacks because they were syn free.
Approving comments? bloody party pooper! how convenient just as she's about to fail again try again at calorie counting, oh sorry I mean caloreeeeee counting. She needs to put down the processed ready made stuff and get back to basics with fresh ingredients, lean meat, fish etc and cooking from scratch before she pops
:sick: remember those burgers ! they were about 4 inches thick and those two grunting and groaning chewing them ,saying they couldn't taste the fish in them ,the thought of fish and meat combined 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
:sick: remember those burgers ! they were about 4 inches thick and those two grunting and groaning chewing them ,saying they couldn't taste the fish in them ,the thought of fish and meat combined 🤮
enjoy watching them drool over how "plump" they are and how they have "grease" in them haha ;)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
enjoy watching them drool over how "plump" they are and how they have "grease" in them haha ;)

It looked like blood dripping from them :sick: she couldn't wait to get her wobbly gob around it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Her work uniform doesn’t fit she’s worried about nice weather as she can’t wear leggings and a coat.... YET still waits to eat better until after Mr beans birthday 🤷🏻‍♀️ So strange how every event in her life revolves around food...

This is one of her vlogs that always sticks in my mind for the gigantic portion sizes, she does them one EACH!! 🤣 skip forward to around the twenty minute mark to see them in all their glory

unreal a tray each ! ....little janeykins a little bathey 😂 she loves splashing around wtf :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Imagine being a head hunted top boss with £7.99 shoes 👞 🤪

I think a little bit of wee came out with the scarlet pimpernel comment 😅😅

• Haha
Mother of God!!! The size of those portions! How many pieces of chicken were there for 2 people??!!! So much food...🤢

Oh! Those burgers! ‘They have grease on them!’ is that supposed to be a good thing?? Typically, they had a good old sniff at them first...wonder if they do that in a restaurant?

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.