Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clickthelinkbelow

Chatty Member
It’s a bit much for people to be commenting and saying where she got her stock from and things. Whether or not I agree with eating habits or prices. It is a small business nonetheless,the same with tan. I’d never actually go out of my way to ruin their business…speculate all I like but I don’t know their situations. Neither of us would be too impressed if someone did that to our businesses

• Haha
Reactions: 3

doctordoctor

VIP Member
She won’t be able to bend over...wonder how she gets to anything that’s on the bottom shelf in Tesco? Maybe she’s got one of those grabber things??

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
I know lockdown didn’t do a lot of people any favours with weight etc but how bad are these picture of chins the left pic is only 3 months ago and the right was yesterday’s vlog. That is absolute madness how much she’s gained in such little time. What the hell is she going to look like 3 months from now. Jane get a grip for health reasons your a young lass just put the cutlery down. Sitting on your arse allday everyday is going to kill you. We know your a born liar 🤥 but at least be honest with yourself cause I can assure you your going to regret it. The worst thing she ever done was calorie counting pull your big girl pants up and get back on slimming world you know that worked.

Attachments

Reactions: 2