Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use the laugh reaction on this thread so often because the Gammon joint is the most ridiculous person on insta/youtube

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Think that woman that she thinks that she,s blocked on every social media post should be telling her a few home truths , thats her bed time snack then !

The chicken thing was nearly 400cals alone... the chips are probably 250 cals, 40-50 cals for the SALID and mustard.. she is deluded 🤦🏼‍♀️
Think she’ll be getting called out shortly, that woman that she goes on about who she has blocked must be getting pissed off as we are all are at her blatant lies about food, mortgages and genital rotting soaps and their origins !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Think that woman that she thinks that she,s blocked on every social media post should be telling her a few home truths , thats her bed time snack then !

Think she’ll be getting called out shortly, that woman that she goes on about who she has blocked must be getting pissed off as we are all are at her blatant lies about food, mortgages and genital rotting soaps and their origins !!
I’m praying she does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On the insta grid thing....is that first picture someone with an allergic reaction 😲

Also Jane...why can't you iron the uniforms and prepare his packed lunch after your 15 minute shift at Tesco? You have all bloody day to do that and have a shower. You could have your tea at normal time and then keep beanbags to one side and just reheat it when he gets home. You could even go for a walk by yourself or use that exercise bike, you do not need your husband holding your hand.
But then again this is just me and my thoughts and the way my marriage works. I don't need him to rub my earlobes if I want to do something.
Then she goes on about oh and then we have to have showers...it just reminded me of my in laws and how they rush for baths before the soaps come on, stuck in a bloody rut!
Yes she will be the type that has Pukka pies on a Tuesday for tea as we call it up here in the North East, Asda £1 smart buy piss coloured chicken korma on a Wednesday with poppadoms & chips week in week out. My uncle is like that same meals each day of the week, creature of habit, would do my head in, variety is the spice of life, just how I like my men too !! 🤣🤣🤣 I bleeping wish with one tit and the other one like a spaniels ear 😁

I’m praying she does 😂
Wouldn’t say I,m religious but I think your prayers may be answered , think he,s working on it😂😂😂😂

I just had a look at that soap page and she follows it along with the sisters Amy & Hannah (the ones with the sweet shop) who are from Burnley (same as stinky Tarnya) they've plugged this shop before....I wonder if chins got the idea from them as she follows the sisters 🤔

She is pathetic she will blame her own failings on anyone and anything. Not so cocky at the mo is she. She wouldn't even be on Tattle if she wasn't such a liar and a manipulator. I think it gets to her a lot that she has a thread or 30 on here
Read it and weep chins , read it and weep 🤣🤣🤣

Also it’s funny how he’s always head hunted for these jobs 🙄 something tells me that’s another porky pie 🥧 trouble is she’s not clever enough for all these lies same tit different day she will still be standing in that kitchen this time next year another 6 stone heavier saying the same crap 💩
No she won’t . She’ll be on a slab in a mortuary as that bloated mass’s heart couldn’t manage to pump blood round another 6 stones worth of blubber and furred up arteries, only herself to blame, she doesn’t listen. Thought she was a total bellend to that person who told her to keep off the chips, wish I’dve been on there at the time when it was live , bleeping hell she would’ve had a coronary with my reply, bleeping ungrateful peasant!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Right I finally plucked up the courage to watch chins i swear I was bored shitless she says she’s not annoyed with the weight she’s piled on cause we all had a tough year yea we did but we didn’t put that much weight on we can’t breathe getting in our car, can’t paint our toenails have no clothes that fit and had the cheek to blame Charlie’s hours of work bleeping grow up if u want ur hubby to work 12hr shifts whilst u sit on your lard arse. He’s as fat as butter and ur just lard get a grip and get u and the bean healthy bless this cookie will be attending ur funeral any time soon 😱

Plus she talks to Tanya and she an inspiration duck off. tanya mings and u couldn’t stick to plaster never mind a plan 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Just had to come on and mention the ice lolly in bed!! Wtf?!!!! Who does that?! Only a gammon joint! Has anyone here ever got into bed and thought ‘I know, I’ll have an ice lolly?!’ And to think she was bleating on the recent live about the line she’s drawin’ .... what she’s showing us is just the half of it. I bet it wasn’t just one lolly; it would have been the whole pack!!!

Reactions: 13
0D1BEAEA-3A89-4FB5-A698-C4547F0C4239.jpeg

She puts a sticker with her six stone ago cartoon face on the parcel before it goes out 🤣 Saving the oceans one sticker at a time eh chins.

• Haha
She doesn’t care about her weight gain? Then that proves how simple she is! You should care, you should care very much! But it’s all bravado. Of course she cares! We’ve been bored witless to her talking about drawing the line, being frumpy, self conscious, not wanting to go out, putting the camera on the moon (and we can still see you!) she’s hiding now, no more videos of her walking around etc. She gets all defensive about it though when she’s given advice! We’ve all been in lockdown Jane. We haven’t all gained 5 stones.

Reactions: 6
She’s easily that! Look at the breadth of her legs, she’s a heart attack waiting to happen
BB93DCD2-724C-46F3-99F7-22A1F134A77C.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.