Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No offence to anyone who thinks the stuff she’s selling looks decent (actually some offence, unless you’re 7) but in what world does she honestly think anyone is interested in this tat?! It’s like something you’d walk past in Primark as 10 year old girls all argue about who’s buying what with their pocket money. It’s utter junk and she needs to grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We’re very kind on here unless there’s something not to be kind about 😇😅..,.

Are they on the hunt for grub again or is she picking up daft boy View attachment 552339
I couldn’t be kind about her if my life depended on it ! Speaking of which I,m bobbing in and out for a while having some treatment so if I,m away a bit I,ve not snuffed it yet just the after effects of chemo knock me sick 🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I couldn’t be kind about her if my life depended on it ! Speaking of which I,m bobbing in and out for a while having some treatment so if I,m away a bit I,ve not snuffed it yet just the after effects of chemo knock me sick 🤢🤢🤢
Hope it goes well, and you don’t suffer so bad from the side effects.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hopefully they won’t be too severe 🙁..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’d say they’ll be very little buying it soon if her engagement on SM is anything to go by , about 2 comments on her FB posts if she’s lucky.

Reactions: 12
Just marking my space! I cannot believe a new thread has been started! Good title ladies 😀😀😀👍👍👍

Reactions: 7
Thanks guys 😊
Quick recap
Still has a heart as cold as her flat (poor MIL)
Selling anything going on the black market and hoping adding some glitter and sparkly bits will make it the new LUSH
Still a c*nt
Can’t afford to move but is blaming the mortgage advisor
Daft boy is coming across more hen pecked and simple as the vids go on
Treating her customers as if they all have the same mindset as her giving away free mermaid keyrings and pens
FM not really being mentioned anymore as boss babe sales decline
Oh and still calorie counting which has gained her about 5 stone 😬
Looks like she’s about to blow any minute
Is that blow up or blow off 🤭💩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Take care doll, I hope it’s not too bad ☹❤ Xx

I see she’s been sending replies to herself again judging by the spelling 😂. Oh and another stone on for beans birthday 😉

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
calorie counting is the best thing she ever did???? 🤣 🤣 how? she's fatter than ever!!!! the Q&A on insta is comedy gold #delusional

• Haha
Just goes to show how much their life revolves around eating, planning to start again after the beans bday. If your health and losing weight was so important to you you'd commit to it anyway, have one day off and get back on it. She'll never ever lose the weight.

This just popped up on my newsfeed as a sponsored post, look familiar? The same fanny scratchers and "exfoliating" whipped soap as Jane, clearly buying wholesale and all passing them off as they're own creations, all the items look like poundland specials anyway, can't believe anyone is paying £10 for the whipped soap

melt.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
This just popped up on my newsfeed as a sponsored post, look familiar? The same fanny scratchers and "exfoliating" whipped soap as Jane, clearly buying wholesale and all passing them off as they're own creations, all the items look like poundland specials anyway, can't believe anyone is paying £10 for the whipped soap

View attachment 553123
Fanny scratchers 😂😂. Yeah that’s defo what she’s doing, how does she think people are so thick that they won’t realise?!

Delurking after months of following as I’m CRYING 😂 at the Melt Shop! You couldn’t make this stuff up!
Next bizniz idea, T shirts saying “I Shopped At The Melt Shop”. Facebook group “for True Melts”.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.