Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2021-05-30 at 21.53.51.png
Screenshot 2021-05-30 at 21.56.00.png
Screenshot 2021-05-30 at 21.53.06.png

Screenshot 2021-05-30 at 22.08.32.png

....My god:eek:
She is looking more potato like than ever

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She is is offensively unattractive, inside and out. She's got the face she deserves

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg I’m crying lucky old Sharon Whitaker surname has sadly been missed pronounced ... WHIT TAKER 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I switched on there and after consuming a fair whack of alcohol sat in the hot tub most of the afternoon couldn’t believe what I heard. Surely to god she must put it on. No one can be that thick can they ? Okay as it’s her she is as bleeping dense as we think , end of !

A bleeping eco friendly face mitt wrapped in plastic ! 🤣 And she keeps saying well done to everyone 🤣 imagine buying something in Sainsbury’s and cashier says well done 🥴🥴🥴
That riles the duck out of me when she says well done to everyone, really she should be telling herself that for getting these poor bastards to part with their hard earned to keep that porker going in pies and snacks for the next week . I would never have employed her as a sales person to sell cars when we had the sites as she would’ve been out on that jellied arse rather quickly as she wouldn’t have cut the mustard, but she can bribe her witches Into purchasing ‘Pomice’ bars, singe minge sponges and a whole host of trash. They are like lambs to the slaughter and will buy whatever she puts in front of them. It will never be a proper “bizniz” though purely for that reason, as it appeals to such a limited audience and hopefully they will see the light or the shite when these toilet bombs fizz down the shitter and do duck all !

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Charlie's going to lose it with her one day....
"Its because of you we can't get a mortgage, you and your 10 minute shift at Tesco and then coming home to piss about with soaps and live shows!"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I truly can’t imagine why people buy this toxic crap! What is wrong with them??
especially when you've got to be part of her live and let everyone know what scents you want, I just don't understand it. All the items look like the cheap stuff available in poundland/B&M/home bargains etc anyway so why bother with the faff of buying and then having to sit through her drivel of a live pack with me?

Reactions: 8
Just watched the members video guyyys, boring as usual, she goes on about being soooo busy and she has so many orders for which she’s so grateful for. She has to work today, she didn’t sound too happy about it as Charlie is off and he went to see his family yesterday. He said about having a relaxing day today and she jumped in straight away to say he’d be packing boxes! What a gobshite. She did an online Sainsbury’s shop and then moaned about the cost of it. Then we had the same old shite, she needs to look after herself more, some days she’ll eat ok then some days she doesn’t, she said she needs to get a grip before she puts another stone on, erm it looks like you already have judging by yesterday’s live. She has no summer clothes that fit her, she said it’s depressing so she’s ordered some more of the dresses that she wore in Ibiza and Wales a couple of summers ago but she’s ordered them in XL this time as they’re stretchy, christ they’d have to be to fit that barrel! She linked them and they’re a fiver each from eBay so they’re bound to be great quality 😜. Charlie said they haven’t been able to go clothes shopping, dunno why as the shops have been open since 12th April, Jane went to Primark too didn’t she?! He said they haven’t wanted to either, he said he’s got summer clothes but he doesn’t know if they fit anymore. Judging by this pic I doubt it...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched the members video guyyys, boring as usual, she goes on about being soooo busy and she has so many orders for which she’s so grateful for. She has to work today, she didn’t sound too happy about it as Charlie is off and he went to see his family yesterday. He said about having a relaxing day today and she jumped in straight away to say he’d be packing boxes! What a gobshite. She did an online Sainsbury’s shop and then moaned about the cost of it. Then we had the same old shite, she needs to look after herself more, some days she’ll eat ok then some days she doesn’t, she said she needs to get a grip before she puts another stone on, erm it looks like you already have judging by yesterday’s live. She has no summer clothes that fit her, she said it’s depressing so she’s ordered some more of the dresses that she wore in Ibiza and Wales a couple of summers ago but she’s ordered them in XL this time as they’re stretchy, christ they’d have to be to fit that barrel! She linked them at they’re a fiver each from eBay so they’re bound to be great quality 😜. Charlie said they haven’t been able to go clothes shopping, dunno why as the shops have been open since 12th April, Jane went to Primark too didn’t she?! He said they haven’t wanted to either, he said he’s got summer clothes but he doesn’t know if they fit anymore. Judging by this pic I doubt it...
The XL won't be big enough she won't be able to breath

• Haha
Just watched the members video guyyys, boring as usual, she goes on about being soooo busy and she has so many orders for which she’s so grateful for. She has to work today, she didn’t sound too happy about it as Charlie is off and he went to see his family yesterday. He said about having a relaxing day today and she jumped in straight away to say he’d be packing boxes! What a gobshite. She did an online Sainsbury’s shop and then moaned about the cost of it. Then we had the same old shite, she needs to look after herself more, some days she’ll eat ok then some days she doesn’t, she said she needs to get a grip before she puts another stone on, erm it looks like you already have judging by yesterday’s live. She has no summer clothes that fit her, she said it’s depressing so she’s ordered some more of the dresses that she wore in Ibiza and Wales a couple of summers ago but she’s ordered them in XL this time as they’re stretchy, christ they’d have to be to fit that barrel! She linked them at they’re a fiver each from eBay so they’re bound to be great quality 😜. Charlie said they haven’t been able to go clothes shopping, dunno why as the shops have been open since 12th April, Jane went to Primark too didn’t she?! He said they haven’t wanted to either, he said he’s got summer clothes but he doesn’t know if they fit anymore. Judging by this pic I doubt it...
oh no not the return of those bloody frumpty dumpty dresses she bought in lots of different colours?? Tan even bought one 🤣 how huge is Charlie on that pic!!!! jeez these two need a serious wake up call, they're looking more like beach balls by the day, it's scary how fast they're packing it on.

Just watched the members video guyyys, boring as usual, she goes on about being soooo busy and she has so many orders for which she’s so grateful for. She has to work today, she didn’t sound too happy about it as Charlie is off and he went to see his family yesterday. He said about having a relaxing day today and she jumped in straight away to say he’d be packing boxes! What a gobshite. She did an online Sainsbury’s shop and then moaned about the cost of it. Then we had the same old shite, she needs to look after herself more, some days she’ll eat ok then some days she doesn’t, she said she needs to get a grip before she puts another stone on, erm it looks like you already have judging by yesterday’s live. She has no summer clothes that fit her, she said it’s depressing so she’s ordered some more of the dresses that she wore in Ibiza and Wales a couple of summers ago but she’s ordered them in XL this time as they’re stretchy, christ they’d have to be to fit that barrel! She linked them and they’re a fiver each from eBay so they’re bound to be great quality 😜. Charlie said they haven’t been able to go clothes shopping, dunno why as the shops have been open since 12th April, Jane went to Primark too didn’t she?! He said they haven’t wanted to either, he said he’s got summer clothes but he doesn’t know if they fit anymore. Judging by this pic I doubt it...
What a nasty piece of work she is! How does he not see what a witch she is 😠 she's deluded if she thinks a cheap XL dress will fit her. I think she's gaining a stone a month by the size of her. She must just sit there gorging on junk food. More lies by the sounds of it. She would be shopping if anything would fit her. She's way to tight to pay for decent plus size clothing from Simply Be or Yours. The bean is a proper bean bag he looks absolutely huge😵

Reactions: 10
Charlie is so big on that picture he looks like he's got a shrunken head as it's way way out of proportion from his bouncy castle gut

• Haha
🎶 Roll out the barrels :m

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Charlie is so big on that picture he looks like he's got a shrunken head as it's way way out of proportion from his bouncy castle gut
Bouncy castle gut 😂 he must look like Mr Incredible in the twit mobile 😂
Oh that reminds me, Charlie said it was hot when driving to see his family, chins jumped straight in and said “oh you never took your sports car though did you” he probably struggles to fit in it these days! Oh and it was another drive to the seafront last night like a pair of pensioners, she’s on about looking after herself, go for a walk along the lovely beach on your doorstep ffs, Jesus she’ll never change

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.