Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no empathy for anyone. She’s only interested in daft boy, herself and her family. She pretends to be so caring and sympathetic to others but it’s so obviously insincere. Underneath the stupid toddler voice, the ‘crying’ and the kind, caring honest facade, she’s really a nasty piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She has no empathy for anyone. She’s only interested in daft boy, herself and her family. She pretends to be so caring and sympathetic to others but it’s so obviously insincere. Underneath the stupid toddler voice, the ‘crying’ and the kind, caring honest facade, she’s really a nasty piece of work.
Absolutely agree. When I first started watching her my immediate thought was - I don't buy this ditzy girl routine she pulls out when it suits. She's manipulative, selfish and bitter.

Reactions: 15
Them shoes are vile look like ones out of the old shoe people cartoon many moons ago 🤢 I completely get it if money is tight and you struggle , but these two knobs have got it all wrong 😑 id rather get myself a decent pair of shoes have my heating on and not spend money on 20 food shops a week and weighted bleeping hoops !
And how has boss baby got time to approve comments 😂😂 ? Surly that’s gonna eat into her Netflix and relaxxxxxxxx time ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Doesn't want to tell anyone what her calorie allowance is.....so no-one can do the math and know she's eating way over it 🤣

Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 10.14.17.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
100% ! I've always said that ,the cute janeykins persona is not how she is ,she's a manipulative witch !

Doesn't want to tell anyone what her calorie allowance is.....so no-one can do the math and know she's eating way over it 🤣
Her calorie allowance would be around 1400 /1500 for someone her size and height ,she's more than double the weight she should be .

Reactions: 12
As if she would inspire you to copy her amount of calories she has 🤔 maybe if you had a role in a movie and needed to gain 5 stone it would be handy to know !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I take it those shoes are for Charlie he works hard full time and isn't allowed a decent pair of shoes that are not cheap tit.she works ten mins a day and gets whatever she wants. And buys tit she doesn't even need or use
Yeah, there’s a reason those shoes are so cheap Chins, they are vile! 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How much has she her head stretched in this 😂
AF2F673B-197E-4C55-A19B-6EF720D36E07.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I howled at her not wanting to tell how many calories she’s allowing herself (15,000. That way she can say she’s keeping within them) in case anyone is influenced by her!! 😂😂 oh deahhh....you are a one Jane!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guyyyyzzzzz she's back on it. Again. The twolls are still being narsty to her. Ohhhdeeeyyyyaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 11
100% ! I've always said that ,the cute janeykins persona is not how she is ,she's a manipulative witch !

Her calorie allowance would be around 1400 /1500 for someone her size and height ,she's more than double the weight she should be .
Assuming she’s 17st about 1620 would be right. She could easily start at 1700 then drop it by a 100 after two weeks. She’ll have plucked a number out of thin air (1999 probably) and won’t be sticking to it anyway. She needs to ask her doctor to refer her for some sort of therapy - she clearly has serious issues around food.

Reactions: 11
Assuming she’s 17st about 1620 would be right. She could easily start at 1700 then drop it by a 100 after two weeks. She’ll have plucked a number out of thin air (1999 probably) and won’t be sticking to it anyway. She needs to ask her doctor to refer her for some sort of therapy - she clearly has serious issues around food.
Even the meals she posts aren't calculated properly they're a couple of hundred calories short of her estimate ...she does need pro help.

She said herself she’ll see how long it last....she has no faith in herself even.
She sets herself up for failure before she even starts .

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.