Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lazy beeatch! I've cleaned my whole house top to bottom today including all three bathrooms, that's right three Jane, im clearly posher than you seen as you rate peoples standing by how many bathrooms they have 🤣 and just done the 3rd load of laundry yet this weapon can't even be arsed to dust her TV cabinet and thinks it makes a good insta story FFS
How is she going to cope if they have a baby? My mum had 5 and our house was always clean and tidy. She always made us wash, dry and put away after tea though she put us to work soon as she could 😅 child labour work force.
To be honest i can't be arsed cleaning today. Husbands in bed with side effects from astra zeneca yesterday and I have a really bad headache out of nowhere. But still going to get on with it, nothing worse than going to work on a Monday knowing nothing got done on the weekend.

Reactions: 8
Trying to copy Tarrrrrnya going on about a camper van 🙄 no way could she go on one of those narrow boats, her arse wouldn't fit and it would up-end with her and the lardy bean aboard
It would be ending up like the Titanic !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can totally understand yours being mentioned as it sounds amazing and so different but quiche.....quiche 🤣
Usually just the meat sweats from the greedy sods that kept going back for more and more, I never remember the food from any do or event I've been to, don't get me wrong I love my grub but surely uts the event and being in the moment.
Bloody quiche, what the hell did they do with it. Quiche is quiche 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Helen must have led such a sheltered life if quiche is the highlight of her bestie’s wedding 😂 she’s as obsessed with food as Chins and Bean 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Members vid..a real life friend (she has loads by the way) has let her down she could expose them but won’t , had to put Charlie’s coat on it don’t do up but might if she was to lay down and try 😆
She tried to purchase from Royal Mail but the website would not accept payment she’s been on Twitter to tell them and has purchased elsewhere, she’s acting like she’s pissed Royal Mail off buying elsewhere 😂
Purchased a speed mop it’s been a really long thinking process as not cheap but now she’s used it she’s buzzing 🥳 also said she don’t mop much so won’t work out to dear to buy pads for it 🥴
Charlie’s nan and grandad have have them a WiFi washing machine for when they move and it’s being Kept at chins mums , and she’s goes all baby like because Charlie had the work van .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Members vid..a real life friend (she has loads by the way) has let her down she could expose them but won’t , had to put Charlie’s coat on it don’t do up but might if she was to lay down and try 😆
She tried to purchase from Royal Mail but the website would not accept payment she’s been on Twitter to tell them and has purchased elsewhere, she’s acting like she’s pissed Royal Mail off buying elsewhere 😂
Purchased a speed mop it’s been a really long thinking process as not cheap but now she’s used it she’s buzzing 🥳 also said she don’t mop much so won’t work out to dear to buy pads for it 🥴
Charlie’s nan and grandad have have them a WiFi washing machine for when they move and it’s being Kept at chins mums , and she’s goes all baby like because Charlie had the work van .
She gets worse she's deffo not all there mentally 😳 I wonder If she's found a flat/house to rent 🤔
It must be the one mate who didn't like the quiche 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Friend let her down....bought her a medium Mcdonalds meal when she asked for a large 😛

Would love to see her squishing into beans del boy coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was it Charlie’s ‘Arthur Daleys ’ camel coat? What friend?? She only has 1...Helen! She never goes out with her ‘loads’ of friends! she sits in the house watching Netflix and eating!

Reactions: 12
Was it a black van by any chance ;) the one she was spotted in McDs in

• Haha
She's gotten very lazy , any wonder why she wanted a wifi washing machine she'll not have to get up to turn it on and daft boy will load and unload it for her , they must be ready to rent a house shortly if they're buying in white goods .

Surprised she didn't get the cheap one. then again it was for her, if it was for charlie she would have got the cheapest nastiest option. is she using the disposable pads?

i got a similar mop online with removable washable pads that you throw in the washing machine. I have two sets one washed whilst one being used...then again she doesnt mop her floor enough to need spares.

Surprised she didn't get the cheap one. then again it was for her, if it was for charlie she would have got the cheapest nastiest option. is she using the disposable pads?

i got a similar mop online with removable washable pads that you throw in the washing machine. I have two sets one washed whilst one being used...then again she doesnt mop her floor enough to need spares.
Yeah disposable pads said it was £9 in Tesco and she would have got staff discount, the way she talks you would think it’s a massive investment she’s got no worries about dropping £15 on a kfc tho 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.