Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
howling at this and remembering one of my all time favourite comments on the gammon threads, can't recall who said it but still makes me laugh to this day......they said Jane and Helen looked like the frumpy plain sisters from period dramas no one ever wanted to marry 🤣 she looks exactly like that on your pic

• Haha
Reactions: 18
howling at this and remembering one of my all time favourite comments on the gammon threads, can't recall who said it but still makes me laugh to this day......they said Jane and Helen looked like the frumpy plain sisters from period dramas no one ever wanted to marry 🤣 she looks exactly like that on your pic
Ha ha they do , two bitter and twisted old maids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol, her calorie counting is a joke. That amount of chicken alone is probably upwards of 350 calories.

No chance she is weighing and measuring everything meaning she is over-eating by hundreds of calories a day. It only works if you do it properly ffs :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
Sg
100% ! I've always said that ,the cute janeykins persona is not how she is ,she's a manipulative witch !

Her calorie allowance would be around 1400 /1500 for someone her size and height ,she's more than double the weight she should be .
She has a huge amount of weight to lose, she’ll never do it in a million years. We’re all so used to her yo yo dieting, and of course by doing that she increases her weight every time she gives up and goes back to her normal ton of food each day. Yo yo dieting is extremely bad for you!

Reactions: 9
Sg
She has a huge amount of weight to lose, she’ll never do it in a million years. We’re all so used to her yo yo dieting, and of course by doing that she increases her weight every time she gives up and goes back to her normal ton of food each day. Yo yo dieting is extremely bad for you!
She's already said at the end of the vid she'll see how long it lasts but atm she's in the mindset :rolleyes: I've a feeling she's given herself 2,500 cal allowance she liked the fact Mal the PT said it's better to start high and work your way down . I suspect that's why she's not disclosing how many she's on, so it'll be very slow losses and that will make her even more disheartened and she'll be back to square one again.

Reactions: 10
Her 'businesses' must be struggling as she can't even afford a battery to put in her kitchen clock! The time's been stuck at quarter to 9 for ages! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's already said at the end of the vid she'll see how long it lasts but atm she's in the mindset :rolleyes: I've a feeling she's given herself 2,500 cal allowance she liked the fact Mal the PT said it's better to start high and work your way down . I suspect that's why she's not disclosing how many she's on, so it'll be very slow losses and that will make her even more disheartened and she'll be back to square one again.
I don't believe she'll do it she hasn't got the willpower. She leans on food to get her through life too much

Reactions: 11
Her 'businesses' must be struggling as she can't even afford a battery to put in her kitchen clock! The time's been stuck at quarter to 9 for ages! lol
lmao I was thinking the same thing earlier! We need to crowdfund a battery 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.