Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be so embarrassed if I was her she’s made out she has a team of sweet old ladies with degrees in bath bomb making working out the back for her and she can choose the colours and scents 😬😬 tells you on the wholesale price list what scents are available and I doubt they will go out of there way for a small order ! Also she would have to be selling 100s and 100s to make any money 💰 think her 10 months of research was slightly flawed 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes. She wanted us to believe she was at the head of the table in the boardroom giving them the exact details of what she wanted, then putting on her white coat wandering around the lab, dishing out instructions and standing in front of a blackboard covered in mathematical figures while she nodded along....then we find out it was Soapshack all along. Oh deahh!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Without sounding like as much of a saddo as Jane lol, I have an IG for the guinea pig (formerly guinea pigs before one passed) and I have more followers, more likes and more views than any of top bizniss woman’s tit content.
I love this, my piggie seems to attract a fair bit of attention if I post a picture of her, she's a bit shy though so I don't take loads 😉

Been having a proper belly laugh catching up, had to limit my phone use this week due to a bad flare up of carpal tunnel. I think I genuinely started it by too much tattling on my phone. Almost worth the pain though 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’d be so embarrassed if I was her she’s made out she has a team of sweet old ladies with degrees in bath bomb making working out the back for her and she can choose the colours and scents 😬😬 tells you on the wholesale price list what scents are available and I doubt they will go out of there way for a small order ! Also she would have to be selling 100s and 100s to make any money 💰 think her 10 months of research was slightly flawed 😬
I hope these kind of comments appear on Trust Pilot

I hope these kind of comments appear on Trust Pilot
Same. I honestly couldn’t care less where she’s getting the tat from, how many orders she’s got, how well she’s doing etc but I am utterly sick of the lies and deceit from her (and heaps of other “influencers”). All she needed to say was “I’m buying the products wholesale then packing them up to send the orders out” and that would have been absolutely fine, loads of people do that and although I think it’s a bit odd as surely you need a huge mark up to make money it seems fairly standard. Instead she pretended she started her own business, done ten months of research, had employed people to make the products she designed and had a “team”. That’s what I think is absolutely appalling. It’s a complete and utter lie and she’s trying to laugh it off because she knows what she’s done is disgusting.

Reactions: 18
Ooooh, I need to watch the pack wiv meeeee later!! 👀😂

Honestly, she doesn't give is much credit - it's not hard to see that none of these market stall sellers have people to make the products! 😂 It's like saying people who do FM go to HQ and have a hand in the perfumery department 😂 and people who sell that cheap and nasty You Unique "make up" go to labs to help mix the ingredients - they ALL buy the crap from a wholesalers fir pennies and try to flog it X5 more expensive, cheeky buggers! 😂 She needs to pipe down and get over herself! 🙄

Reactions: 13
She is fewmin on the live that she's been rumbled 🤣🤣🤣 well no sympathy from me, she shouldn't tell lies or act so cocky!

I'd say her profits are gone in the amount of tape she uses alone ?! Why is she taping down an already sealed bag? Nearly a whole roll of fragile tape around another... she really hasn't got a clue🤣 she's like a not so little girl playing at post offices

Reactions: 14
Looks like she,s blocked poor ole winch.eater has been blocked on much vom jane, almost as fast as she can eat 3 eggs in a bagel !! I had heard Winch.eater was going to ask her if her favourite song was Soapshack by the B52’s but sure someone else wil 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Same. I honestly couldn’t care less where she’s getting the tat from, how many orders she’s got, how well she’s doing etc but I am utterly sick of the lies and deceit from her (and heaps of other “influencers”). All she needed to say was “I’m buying the products wholesale then packing them up to send the orders out” and that would have been absolutely fine, loads of people do that and although I think it’s a bit odd as surely you need a huge mark up to make money it seems fairly standard. Instead she pretended she started her own business, done ten months of research, had employed people to make the products she designed and had a “team”. That’s what I think is absolutely appalling. It’s a complete and utter lie and she’s trying to laugh it off because she knows what she’s done is disgusting.
And let’s not forget the premises that she was looking at 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like she,s blocked poor ole winch.eater has been blocked on much vom jane, almost as fast as she can eat 3 eggs in a bagel !! I had heard Winch.eater was going to ask her if her favourite song was Soapshack by the B52’s but sure someone else wil 😂😂😂😂
what a joke! she's apparently got nothing to hide yet deletes that comment super fast :unsure: Jane "hun" we're not as thick as you, we see right through everything, must try harder ;)

Sorry just noticed I duplicated winch.eater being blocked there, must be the happy pills, needless to say winch.eater has been reborn so I’ve heard 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Last time I looked there were 2 comments under the live 😄 why would we be annoyed if she gets orders?? I couldn't give a tit chins, I just think you're a bulldog faced, lying, lazy, mega dick!

• Haha
As we all have absolutely nothing better to do, on her live today around 42 mins she asks Charlie if he's going and she sounds sooooo off with him... Do you think he's off to see his mother?
Just had a look, ooh she shows her true colours every now and then! Yeah maybe he was going to see his Mother and that’s why she had the tone on!

Reactions: 7
Screenshot 2021-05-16 at 16.53.46.png

She's so full of it, it's unreal. Claiming a lot of the companies require you to buy a couple of hundred worth of products to wholesale.

I have no problem with her buying from SoapShack and reselling them. That's fine. People will buy from her because they want to support her.

BUT I have a huge issue with the fact she made up this whole story about where the products came from. It makes no sense. You'll get found out eventually, so what's the point in lying? You don't have to create what you're selling if you're a small business, but at least be honest about your products 🙃

ETA: The pink of her packaging are all different shades and it's driving me up the wall. 2+ hours to package 11 orders? That's madness. I packaged up 51 orders in 2.5 hours on Friday 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
It’s a bit much for people to be commenting and saying where she got her stock from and things. Whether or not I agree with eating habits or prices. It is a small business nonetheless,the same with tan. I’d never actually go out of my way to ruin their business…speculate all I like but I don’t know their situations. Neither of us would be too impressed if someone did that to our businesses

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s a bit much for people to be commenting and saying where she got her stock from and things. Whether or not I agree with eating habits or prices. It is a small business nonetheless,the same with tan. I’d never actually go out of my way to ruin their business…speculate all I like but I don’t know their situations. Neither of us would be too impressed if someone did that to our businesses
it,s not about the fact where she is getting it from personally I don’t give a flying duck that she’s getting it from a wholesaler as it’s how most people start up trading . The issue is that she lied and said that she had her own little crew of ladies working for her producing the items with her dictating what went into the goods , samples, looking for a unit for them all blah de blah when this has been proven not to be the case. Why lie ? Just either keep your gob shut and get on with marketing your goods or if you feel the need to be vocal stop making up stories and talk about the features and benefits of the products that you are selling to attract Potential buyers and why they should buy from you as opposed to the dozens of other operators flogging this tat instead of complete and utter fabricated tripe !!!

Reactions: 15
she’s a liar and she’s been called out for it , it’s only in response to her lies and bullshit 💩 and while personally I’ve never messaged her it’s obvious it’s gonna happen as some people don’t like bullshit and liars , chins has only herself to blame
And come on let’s be honest not much biznesss to ruin ! And if it does go tits up think of all the fannys we have saved from catching fire 🔥

• Haha
Hi Guyzzzz, just wondering what has happened to her booming”smells like, crap, rip off cat pee fragrance pyramid that’s definitely not an MLM bizzzzness?” Oh silly me she’s SO bizzzzzzzy packing her 11 orders in 2.5 hours for her skin peeling loaded sponges & drain clearing bath bombs etc she’s had to give it up as there’s hardly been any mention of it in a few weeks! She’s obviously exhausted her die hard Gammonette’s market with the MLM rubbish so she’s now pedalling this crap to them instead, they must all be of the same IQ as Janeychins (Del Boy) Trotter because if she tried selling them striped paint, hen’s teeth or sky hooks they’d probably buy them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.