Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
just catching up.....those questions!!! so so obvious she's sending some herself, they've got her shit spelling style and same use of words like blessed when mentioning kids and trying to make out she's so successful and busy all the time, oh-de-ah jane, bless your heart, you silly silly fool......stop being a dickhead......much love lexiloo ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Firebug

Chatty Member
Hahaha! how sad a life some people lead to send themselves questions .... and an answer to the my screenshot 😂View attachment 564329
Of course you a team of lovely ladies, it's called wholesale, you select what you want and your lovely team make up your order the same as they do for 100's of others selling the same shite on eBay and Etsy. Nothing more nothing less.

I should call Tesco my lovely team, I have a lovely lady who picks my shopping, another lovely lady packs my bags and my really dishy guy who delivers them, WOW I am so lucky to have such a lovely team.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
A sexy funfair smell :rolleyes: ...only Jane could cross Christian Grey with Candyfloss and we know which one she'd shove in her gob 😂

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Bean won’t be laughing when he opens his presents and he’s got a loaded sponge and a shower whip 🤪

• Haha

LovinTheTea

Quick reminder that although the like and dislike buttons are disabled, clicking them still counts and chins can see the ratio and the algorithm acknowledges it. Also clicking dislike helps her out in the YouTube algorithm as much as a like does. YouTube is weird like that, but it's all about the engagement.

Bit of a random contribution to the thread, but I thought some people may be interested!

• Heart
  • Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
So glad she’s wheeling and dealing memorial wax warmers now alongside her fanny sponges because I like my memorials like I like my flange.....scorched 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

monga

VIP Member
Frauding Tesco out of sick money declaring she was shielding while running a business from home ...good job it's all documented here.

• Heart

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Knowing these two the cake prob was a Tesco job, handmade in the uk by a team of lovely ladies 😜
Imagine before your wedding as you are all pumped up about not letting the guests have wedding cake 🎂 😂 bet she was watching everyone all night to make sure they did not get any freebies 😭 sounds like a really crappy wedding 🎂🎂

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
I agree with this so much. I bet he's a different person without that lump controlling him. He often looks fed up and annoyed with her. He's too loyal by the looks, his choice but I bet his family are not impressed. If my son brought a thing like chins home there would be drama 🤣🤨
If my son brought anyone like chins home i'd lure her out with a trail of food that lead to a note saying piss off with a bribe of a £20 just eats gift card, that should do it ;)

• Haha

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
I’d be so embarrassed if I was her she’s made out she has a team of sweet old ladies with degrees in bath bomb making working out the back for her and she can choose the colours and scents 😬😬 tells you on the wholesale price list what scents are available and I doubt they will go out of there way for a small order ! Also she would have to be selling 100s and 100s to make any money 💰 think her 10 months of research was slightly flawed 😬

• Haha

LovinTheTea

She comes across as so patronising on her livestreams with the "Oh bless you" etc. I dunno why, but it annoys me so much 🤣

kizzy

VIP Member
She is just a silly little girl playing shop. Except she's very far from little.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
nothing she sells is remotely unique, it's all been done before by lots and lots of people, looks like her new idea is wax melt sampler boxes, she'll make the mewts in the heart and strawberry moulds and put them in those plastic compartment tubs she got. She's clueless about profit, I doubt she takes into account the cost of everything used because once the cost of the tub she's buying from the range is deducted I doubt there'll be any profit.
Never sits still my arse!!! how many times does she add pictures to her stories of her festering under a duvet!! dickhead!! and Charwee is so so funny talking about what constitutes a friday meal V's a tuesday meal........effing hell he's a boring twat, my vag closes over and retreats upwards waving a white flag as soon as he appears

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Yes. She wanted us to believe she was at the head of the table in the boardroom giving them the exact details of what she wanted, then putting on her white coat wandering around the lab, dishing out instructions and standing in front of a blackboard covered in mathematical figures while she nodded along....then we find out it was Soapshack all along. Oh deahh!

• Haha

JDo777

Eleven parcels packed in 2 hours 23 minutes...SO many orders, SO much to do, SO busy Guyzzzz...she wouldn’t know busy if it bit her on her ever expanding ass! She wouldn’t last long at Amazon would she?

Disneylover

VIP Member
she's so thick she thinks people chatting on a gossip forum is the same thing as directly messaging and harassing people, she will never stop people being allowed opinions and freedom of speech, she needs to learn the difference between actual trolling and people discussing others on other platforms ie tattle, she's pathetic
Exactly this, she even commented on the post saying it’s made her day, made me laugh because it’s Wayne Lineker’s post, maybe she fancies a bit of sleazy Wayne 😂. I think she fails to realise that this is a moderated forum and perfectly legal, any unacceptable comments on here are deleted. The people being arrested are people who have sent racist tweets for example, god she’s thick!

Last edited: