Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t be at all surprised if they upsize to a bigger place because they need more space for their successful biznizz!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You lot are on fire this morning 🔥 - and I don't mean from dodgy flap flames :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
An XL top for her that is “oversized” and doesn’t want to buy nice clothes because obviously drawing the line & weight loss is gonna happen after Charlie’s birthday...

1620045166948.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a pair of absolute losers! Bean looks much older than 31.- I’m shocked that that is all he is. 😮

She is just a total embarrassment now. They really are a pair of simpletons😂

An XL top for her that is “oversized” and doesn’t want to buy nice clothes because obviously drawing the line & weight loss is gonna happen after Charlie’s birthday...

View attachment 557503
Can’t wait!! Will it be callowee counting again😀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a pair of absolute losers! Bean looks much older than 31.- I’m shocked that that is all he is. 😮

No it’ll be their usual NOT calorie counting!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

It'll be 1 2 miss a few 5,000

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Members vid .. chins went shopping for beans birthday she was really anxious and nervous so only got an hour on the car , purchased bean awful grey outfit and slippers fit for a geriatric, she wanted to buy him different ones but at £14 she decided against it !
another food shop with shower gel birthday present
But of course need to do another food shop as this is just for his big day
bean is treated to a jaws bath bomb he even asked what it is as was unsure but of course was beaming ear to ear like a toddler high on E numbers after🥺
Both are not ready to go out yet so was happy they could stay in to celebrate baby beans birthday and the cake is almost all eaten , well of course it is chins 🤩
Oh and moving very soon ??
Any sign of either of them visiting poor abandoned Mrs Gammons? 😕

Reactions: 7
So she doesn’t want to buy clothes because she’s going to lose weight?

What does she live in nighties? I am fat and I still buy nice clothes is that allowed? Is it still ok to make an effort and be fat have I missed this life lesson from Jane? She’s the biggest I’ve seen her but I wouldn’t slate her for buying nice clothes and owning it and let’s be honest we’ve heard it all before and she’s no smaller now than any other time she had enough and was getting back on it I think the denial is really unhealthy it’s been how many years now if it’s not clicked it never will and even if she lost the weight it would go straight back on plus more over any slight inconvenience or stressful time wah wah wah

Reactions: 14
It may just be me, but MLM huns have ruined "manifesting" for me. I used to think of it as having a goal then working towards it. Now I see people just thinking about what they want and not working towards it. Like she'll somehow get to fill that place with her biz, selling stuff she clearly isn't passionate about. Maybe I'm just in a cynical mood, but people buy from my business because they know how passionate I am about what I'm making and selling. With MLJ, it feels as though she's going through the motions. Almost like a check list of 'how to be a successful boss babe', you know?

Reactions: 10
What’s all this then have they rented out this warehouse
56174186-6EBD-40FA-9D0E-86929020CB1B.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.