Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% ! I've always said that ,the cute janeykins persona is not how she is ,she's a manipulative witch !

Her calorie allowance would be around 1400 /1500 for someone her size and height ,she's more than double the weight she should be .
She,s fat as duck no getting over it and this latest attempt at calorie counting will go the same way as all the other attempts straight down the shitter pan with her IBS . Calorie counting for her is giving her the freedom to eat what she wants and it,s the wrong foods that induce cravings,sugary and fatty, but she won,t take advice on board from anyone so as far as I,m concerned she can bleeping explode !

Reactions: 10
Her 'businesses' must be struggling as she can't even afford a battery to put in her kitchen clock! The time's been stuck at quarter to 9 for ages! lol
That and the exercise bike haven’t moved!

Reactions: 9
Picture1.jpg

I highly doubt that is only 402 calories, the potatoes alone would be 200 and, add a couple of sausages another 200, the veg about 50, the batter (egg, flour, milk, oil for pan) and the famous thick lumpy gravy!!

Reactions: 10
'I spilled some curry sauce down myself, I don't know if anyone else is like this but I always seem to just miss my moufffff'

Girl, nothing has missed that moufffff in months and it shows 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But they didn’t start until mid week! πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€₯
But they've "stuck to it" for all of 4/5 days! 😝 πŸ˜‚

She's also monitoring the comments now and will need to approve them - who does she think she is? πŸ€” Clearly doesn't want to read home truths and live in a bubble full of wonderful comments from her huns, delusional cow! πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Doesn't want the words SOAPSHACK to appear ! her subs would know how much of a bullshitter she is then.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But they've "stuck to it" for all of 4/5 days! 😝 πŸ˜‚

She's also monitoring the comments now and will need to approve them - who does she think she is? πŸ€” Clearly doesn't want to read home truths and live in a bubble full of wonderful comments from her huns, delusional cow! πŸ™„πŸ˜‚
Explains why her latest video only had one comment.

Her engagement is lower than low.

She should be labelling every single pack with me video or any video when she even mentions FM or much love Jane as an ad in the title even if she only mentions it in a sentence or two and even though it's her so called business.

She is supposed to advise people that it's an ad before they even click on the video so that they can make an informed decision about whether to watch it or not.

I've had enough with people like her making small businesses look like they can't follow rules.

I'm reporting her to the ASA from now on for every single video in which she even mentions packing or products or launches. I may even go back and report every single video so far as well just because she is so adamant about not following the simplest of rules. No wonder she can't work full time in Tesco...she is incapable.

If she doesn't want to put an ad on each and every video title ( at the beginning of the title)that she mentions FM or mlj in then she should start a new yt channel just for them.

Other YouTubers manage to put ad for their own businesses in line with the rules so why can't she.

Can you tell that I did an updated cpd in marketing last week haha...I may or may not have made an example of her in the course on how not to do it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She's already said at the end of the vid she'll see how long it lasts but atm she's in the mindset :rolleyes: I've a feeling she's given herself 2,500 cal allowance she liked the fact Mal the PT said it's better to start high and work your way down . I suspect that's why she's not disclosing how many she's on, so it'll be very slow losses and that will make her even more disheartened and she'll be back to square one again.
She’ll maintain on about 1900 cals, and put on if she exceeds that amount. She needs a deficit of at least 500 cals a day to lose approx a pound a week.

View attachment 566994

I highly doubt that is only 402 calories, the potatoes alone would be 200 and, add a couple of sausages another 200, the veg about 50, the batter (egg, flour, milk, oil for pan) and the famous thick lumpy gravy!!
That is a huge pile of potatoes for someone on a diet, we don’t have any just meat/fish and veg.

Reactions: 9
Why has she a mask on in the car ,anything to do with scentsbyJaneandCharlie πŸ‘πŸŒ¬...in that case a gasmask is the order of the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone asked her if she has any advice for someone starting their own small business, because Jane is so successful. Don't get me wrong, she's doing alright and making sales, but I'm not convinced she has enough experience to make a video about how to succeed with a small business. Unless it starts with "gain a social media following through weight loss accounts"...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do people even shop in Shoe Zone any more?
Oopps me....for my new job which is office based I just needed a simple pair of slip on shoes. DH has a pair of shoes similar to Beans...stashed away for emergency funerals, job interviews and christening invites πŸ˜… like all men have a suit in their wardrobe for such an occasion.

Like something out of league of gentlemen 🀣🀣🀣
Omg yes! Jane has the look of Tubbs sometimes πŸ˜…πŸ˜… this is a local bizzznissss for local people theres nuffink for you here πŸ˜…πŸ˜… charlie could be micky.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.