Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bean won’t be laughing when he opens his presents and he’s got a loaded sponge and a shower whip 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
if you paint her face green she's a dead ringer for shrek, even got the wonky gob

jane.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is this last years birthday altar? Or has she done the same again this year?
Those clothes are rank, she has zero taste.

Reactions: 11
Last years birthday alter looked like a shrine. For one awful moment I thought Charlie Bean had gone to that great football pitch in the sky...only to be shocked when he walked through the tinsel curtain...!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this last years birthday altar? Or has she done the same again this year?
Those clothes are rank, she has zero taste.
It is this year's birthday alter, the cake has a big whack off the side, I think they ate it at his BBQ at her parent's house in the rain earlier in the day. She showed the diabetic inducing cake on her stories.

181343243_224410612818296_2731950359399509256_n.jpg
181018208_199039755193844_897216679216272870_n.jpg

A lot of calories in that cake for two people!!

Reactions: 9
Glad Im not the only one that thinks this. The clothes are awful
Those khaki dungarees look like tit catchers, perfect for her and her little “episodes” If you get caught short Jane just tit your pants, plenty of room in those, only if you were slim enough to fit in the fuckers in the first place !!!!!

You're all just jealous! Oh dee-ahhh 🤣
That face on that avatar! I want to slap it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It is this year's birthday alter, the cake has a big whack off the side, I think they ate it at his BBQ at her parent's house in the rain earlier in the day. She showed the diabetic inducing cake on her stories.

View attachment 555755 View attachment 555757

A lot of calories in that cake for two people!!
A lot of calories for two people !! Fat lad will be lucky if he see’s a slice and 2 biskits off it so he’ll be fine, it,ll be the fat swine that he’s married to that’ll gorge herself on the bulk of that, can imagine every time she thunders past she’s picking at it !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.