Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jane: I’m back on it guyzzzzz
Also Jane: has breaded chicken and chips and lies about the calowees.

How about you try making something fresh, from scratch, full of healthy ingredients, you absolute slob! I bet Beany boy will be tasked with making the dinner every night when he is working closer to home!

Reactions: 12
Jane: I’m back on it guyzzzzz
Also Jane: has breaded chicken and chips and lies about the calowees.

How about you try making something fresh, from scratch, full of healthy ingredients, you absolute slob! I bet Beany boy will be tasked with making the dinner every night when he is working closer to home!
He's already tasked with making it most nights anyway .

Reactions: 10
her stuff is def from here she follows them on insta
On the insta grid thing....is that first picture someone with an allergic reaction 😲

Also Jane...why can't you iron the uniforms and prepare his packed lunch after your 15 minute shift at Tesco? You have all bloody day to do that and have a shower. You could have your tea at normal time and then keep beanbags to one side and just reheat it when he gets home. You could even go for a walk by yourself or use that exercise bike, you do not need your husband holding your hand.
But then again this is just me and my thoughts and the way my marriage works. I don't need him to rub my earlobes if I want to do something.
Then she goes on about oh and then we have to have showers...it just reminded me of my in laws and how they rush for baths before the soaps come on, stuck in a bloody rut!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
On the insta grid thing....is that first picture someone with an allergic reaction 😲

Also Jane...why can't you iron the uniforms and prepare his packed lunch after your 15 minute shift at Tesco? You have all bloody day to do that and have a shower. You could have your tea at normal time and then keep beanbags to one side and just reheat it when he gets home. You could even go for a walk by yourself or use that exercise bike, you do not need your husband holding your hand.
But then again this is just me and my thoughts and the way my marriage works. I don't need him to rub my earlobes if I want to do something.
Then she goes on about oh and then we have to have showers...it just reminded me of my in laws and how they rush for baths before the soaps come on, stuck in a bloody rut!
I just had a look at that soap page and she follows it along with the sisters Amy & Hannah (the ones with the sweet shop) who are from Burnley (same as stinky Tarnya) they've plugged this shop before....I wonder if chins got the idea from them as she follows the sisters 🤔

She is pathetic she will blame her own failings on anyone and anything. Not so cocky at the mo is she. She wouldn't even be on Tattle if she wasn't such a liar and a manipulator. I think it gets to her a lot that she has a thread or 30 on here

Reactions: 9
Well, have as many chips as you like Jane, it’s up to you, but don’t moan about being fat, frumpy, self conscious, can’t bend down, struggle to get in/out the car, have to hide yourself behind cherryz boxes, kitchen worktops, desk in ‘the office,’ Oh, and another thing, stop embarrassing yourself with all this nonsense about a team of ’lovely ladies’ behind you...you’ve been rumbled. I’m blushing on your behalf! You’ve been caught out on a lie Oh Deahhh!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus, she’s literally got no neck with the latest weight gain 😱. I’d actually feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a twit. Still making excuses, they eat late because of bean coming in so late, she said she didn’t want to eat on her own, ffs she could have had hers earlier and still chatted to bean when he has his, although that would probably make her fall asleep 😂. There’s always an excuse isn’t there! How many times have we heard about them going for a walk, they do it once or twice then that’s it, same with the bloody exercise bike! She needs to get back into cooking from scratch, she has the time regardless of what she spews about being so busy, it’s all crap. She could have got a couple of chicken breasts, chucked a bit of seasoning on then chopped some potatoes and put them in the actifry, they’re much nicer than oven chips and lower in calories, she’s so bloody lazy.
She said it’s taking 6-8 weeks for a decision in principle!! Ours was through the next day so something doesn’t add up there chins, someone asked her on the live if Charlie’s job was for the same company as banks normally like you to be in a job for at least 6 months before they lend you the money, she completely ignored the question. It’s all a bit odd, he’s changing jobs, she’s reduced her hours at Tesco 🤔

Reactions: 11
Jesus, she’s literally got no neck with the latest weight gain 😱. I’d actually feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a twit. Still making excuses, they eat late because of bean coming in so late, she said she didn’t want to eat on her own, ffs she could have had hers earlier and still chatted to bean when he has his, although that would probably make her fall asleep 😂. There’s always an excuse isn’t there! How many times have we heard about them going for a walk, they do it once or twice then that’s it, same with the bloody exercise bike! She needs to get back into cooking from scratch, she has the time regardless of what she spews about being so busy, it’s all crap. She could have got a couple of chicken breasts, chucked a bit of seasoning on then chopped some potatoes and put them in the actifry, they’re much nicer than oven chips and lower in calories, she’s so bloody lazy.
She said it’s taking 6-8 weeks for a decision in principle!! Ours was through the next day so something doesn’t add up there chins, someone asked her on the live if Charlie’s job was for the same company as banks normally like you to be in a job for at least 6 months before they lend you the money, she completely ignored the question. It’s all a bit odd, he’s changing jobs, she’s reduced her hours at Tesco 🤔
I am being bombarded with emails from Natwest telling me that you can get a decision in principle from them in 20 minutes...I smell bullshit Jane Gammons

When we got our mortgage in principle only took a couple of hours she’s so full of tit and pies 🥧

she's full of bullshit, what happened to the huge savings they had when she was bragging about her FM earnings and she said thanks to that they could buy a place sooner as had been able to save more yet on the live she was moaning about needing to save for solicitors fees and survey costs, it's like they don't have a clue how it all works and considering she's claiming to be very close to moving something doesn't add up, if he's changing jobs right as they're waiting for a decision in principal then that's beyond stupid and a DIP is usually same day or next day so she's spouting shite.....again.

Reactions: 9
she's full of bullshit, what happened to the huge savings they had when she was bragging about her FM earnings and she said thanks to that they could buy a place sooner as had been able to save more yet on the live she was moaning about needing to save for solicitors fees and survey costs, it's like they don't have a clue how it all works and considering she's claiming to be very close to moving something doesn't add up, if he's changing jobs right as they're waiting for a decision in principal then that's beyond stupid and a DIP is usually same day or next day so she's spouting shite.....again.
Yeah she’s used to make out that FM was paying for their whole deposit, what’s happened now chins?!

She hardly mentions FM cats piss now. I bet she's ended up owing them money!
Yeah it’s all very odd, we haven’t seen a screenshot of what she’s earning for ages have we, can’t believe she used to post about that anyway, what a bleeping brag, in the middle of a pandemic too when so many people had lost jobs etc, shocking! Then there was Amy purchasing as much as possible and saying it felt so good to be contributing to them getting their dream home, god help her 😂
Good point, I wouldn’t be surprised if she did owe them money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.