Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
urgh that mop! how much filth is in that flat? how can she be so relaxed about not mopping much when it looks like that? she's a lazy, dirty hog

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I’ve just finished watching the members video & the colour of that mop halfway through 🤢🤢 and how out of breath was she whilst mopping? 😬😬
Oh GOD I'm embarrassed now, my kitchen floor would be as bad as that but in my defence, I have a dog and it never stops bloody raining here, the garden is a midden :sick:

Reactions: 7
we all remember the big speech when she moved in this flat about how the previous tenants apparently left it filthy and it was not up to her standards 😂 it’s very obvious she does not clean that flat for weeks at a time it’s a small flat with two people no kids no animals and she has all the hours in the world free to clean would be a really easy job 🙄 but of course in boss babes delusional world she’s busy building an empire of crap 💩 and the bean believes she is so so busy just can’t fit in a bit of housework 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh GOD I'm embarrassed now, my kitchen floor would be as bad as that but in my defence, I have a dog and it never stops bloody raining here, the garden is a midden :sick:
Oh mine can get filthy even though I mop everyday because of my dog too but Jane’s is just down to sheer laziness and I think that was the bathroom she mopped 🙈

• Wow
  • Sick
Oh mine can get filthy even though I mop everyday because of my dog too but Jane’s is just down to sheer laziness and I think that was the bathroom she mopped 🙈
Jeez that’s even worse if it’s the bathroom they mustn’t have cleaned it since the inspection .

Reactions: 9
I missed the dirty mop bit as I skipped a bit 😂 not getting my money’s worth 😏 lesson learnt

• Haha
A bathroom :sick::sick::sick::sick: my bathroom standards are less bathroom more hospital!!

Our kitchen gets cleaned every night as we are in there cooking tea and making work lunches for the next day. Bathrooms get a full on scrub every weekend but midweek wipes and toilet gel every night.

Charlie must get home at night and wonder why the place is a tit tip when she is at home 99.9% of the day.

Reactions: 13
Our kitchen gets cleaned every night as we are in there cooking tea and making work lunches for the next day. Bathrooms get a full on scrub every weekend but midweek wipes and toilet gel every night.

Charlie must get home at night and wonder why the place is a tit tip when she is at home 99.9% of the day.
Even more ironic is that when she has actually ventured out of the house she probably tells him she went to get cleaning stuff (when she was really buying extra food for herself) haha

She was out of puff mopping the floor 😅
It is ridiculous how unfit she is at just 28, many people carry some extra timber but are reasonably strong. She consistently eats crap of low nutritional value, I think that is significant. Eat some fruit and vegetables Gammons!!!

Reactions: 8
It is ridiculous how unfit she is at just 28, many people carry some extra timber but are reasonably strong. She consistently eats crap of low nutritional value, I think that is significant. Eat some fruit and vegetables Gammons!!!
She thinks her 3 hrs a week on her feet at Tesco is enough exercise. That just goes to show how little she moves. She doesn't walk, doesn't clean, doesn't work out, drives everywhere. She will be like her mother or bigger in 10yrs time

Still 8 of the lucky dip bags available for pre order, don't all rush at once 🤣 Think she expected a stampede and instant sell out going by her comment "first ordered first served" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Still 8 of the lucky dip bags available for pre order, don't all rush at once 🤣 Think she expected a stampede and instant sell out going by her comment "first ordered first served" 🤣🤣🤣
I noticed on her site (yeah I went for a nosy) that it used to say 5 minutes ago Unlucky from Leeds bought a flap roasting sponge, now it doesn't give a time or it says somebody bought something. I don't think it's very busy to be fair.

• Haha
I noticed on her site (yeah I went for a nosy) that it used to say 5 minutes ago Unlucky from Leeds bought a flap roasting sponge, now it doesn't give a time or it says somebody bought something. I don't think it's very busy to be fair.
desperate from Doncaster bought a beef curtain stripper two days ago and is now in A&E sat on a rubber ring 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dirty stinking lazy lump
I,m going to haunt the bastard! When she,s laid in bed in her stained Bon marche t shirt style nightie she will hear noises from her bathroom and it will be me leaving her ghostly deposits, worse than her bleeping IBS for sure. Then when she’s asleep I,ll place a cold bony hand right on her back and watch her scream 😱😱😱😱 I could have a ball, Chuck food , wax melts & soap sponges round the kitchen at that whopping cannonball of a head, could be her own private poltergeist 😂😂😂😂

Same old cycle of excuses as well, boring bleep !

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.