Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Sweatybetty for the winning title suggestion with 20 likes :)

Feel free to do a recap guys as I won't get chance til later

Tattle on good folks......

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks guys 😊
Quick recap
Still has a heart as cold as her flat (poor MIL)
Selling anything going on the black market and hoping adding some glitter and sparkly bits will make it the new LUSH
Still a c*nt
Can’t afford to move but is blaming the mortgage advisor
Daft boy is coming across more hen pecked and simple as the vids go on
Treating her customers as if they all have the same mindset as her giving away free mermaid keyrings and pens
FM not really being mentioned anymore as boss babe sales decline
Oh and still calorie counting which has gained her about 5 stone 😬
Looks like she’s about to blow any minute

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Shame the title says from Jane! It would of come up when anyone searched for her web site if it had been much love Jane!!! 🤭🤫 can it be altered lol 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s just said the shower whip is basically just soap and can be used for exfoliating 🤔
She obviously is just saying random words she’s heard other people say
She clearly does not know her products
All we know is you can shave with it so it’s a £10 shaving cream 🤯
Very strange way to run a biznesssss

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
She’s just said the shower whip is basically just soap and can be used for exfoliating 🤔
She obviously is just saying random words she’s heard other people say
She clearly does not know her products
All we know is you can shave with it so it’s a £10 shaving cream 🤯
Very strange way to run a biznesssss
Does she even know what exfoliating means? 😂 because im pretty sure shower whip can not do that. £10......sweet jesus estee frauder

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she even know what exfoliating means? 😂 because im pretty sure shower whip can not do that. £10......sweet jesus estee frauder
Mind you with the crap that’s in the shower whips will prob burn first few layers of skin off 😂

• Haha
Freddy Kruger face cream.....Tan will be using it as a derma peel ( remember that 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha! Great title!

I don't understand why she wouldn't want to use any of the stock for herself. If you believe in what you're selling, using it shows your customers that you like it. Maybe I misunderstood what she meant in her IG Stories, but it just struck me as odd.

Reactions: 9
I’m guessing it’s because it costs her more to buy then her normal Poundland job !
we all know she’s as tight as a cats arse🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I’ve only just caught up with the members video, I don’t even think it’s worth the £1.99 for the lols now 🤣 so they’re gonna stop eating crap after Charlie’s birthday, which birthday though 😉, she said Tarrrnya has motivated her 🤣 sorry if Betty has already mentioned it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I’ve only just caught up with the members video, I don’t even think it’s worth the £1.99 for the lols now 🤣 so they’re gonna stop eating crap after Charlie’s birthday, which birthday though 😉, she said Tarrrnya has motivated her 🤣 sorry if Betty has already mentioned it!
Imagine getting your inspiration from the bride of Frankenstein 😂 crazy the lot of them 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was thinking earlier...I wonder if chins will copy Tarrrn and do Cambridge 🤔🤔

Love the title @Sweatybetty 😅😅

• Haha
I was thinking earlier...I wonder if chins will copy Tarrrn and do Cambridge 🤔🤔

Love the title @Sweatybetty 😅😅
Jesus christ can you imagine Chins on Cambridge? 🤣🤣 she will be even more of a boot than she is just now! Her face will be like your profile pic one all the time hahaha. Poor Charlie will be trying to kill her off.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.