Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBeeofProsecco

Hey Fakeys! 👋

I had a job interview this afternoon which I’ve spent the whole week preparing for and it paid off! I got offered the job on the spot! This never happens to me and I am over the moon! More money, more responsibility and a total new career change which I’m super excited about!

Something that this cunt faced Easter Island 🗿 would never achieve because it’s too much like hard work.

It’s my 30th in June and if Mr QueenBeeofProsecco makes it as shit as Flappy’s, I’ll be throwing round divorce papers 😂 but then my husbands not a cunt so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 51

QueenBeeofProsecco

Fakeys, gonna derail the thread for a hot second. Interviewed for the Samaritans this morning, got a phone call an hour ago to say I’ve been accepted! 🥂

That’s what you do Cunt, Quickenden, Cunt Jake Quickenden when you want to make a difference. Not beg for every bit of TV going. As you were guys 😘🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 38

fredster2018

Chatty Member
He’s got a family of his own yet he doesn’t act like a family man, he just comes and goes when he pleases like a teenager and acts like one as well when he’s 34.

No chemistry or love towards his wife who’s only he just married, she’s just turned 30 and he’s got her fuck all and calls her BRO. He interacts with his son through a camera and he treats Freddie so differently.

He plays the mental health card, talks about be kind, uses his dead relatives to get on television and doesn’t even bother with his family who are still ALIVE!

He jumps on the bandwagon with what’s on topic, always on the fucking beg, shares his useless opinion and then bullies contestants on love island etc. But it’s just BANTS when he does it and if he gets called out he cries troll or is passive aggressive with his closing “sending love” response.

He takes no accountability for his actions, he’s a joke, a loser, so utterly self absorbed, has them freaky evil eyes what crazy said 😂 I could go on and on and on….and the fact he’s not been able to capitalise on any of the many reality shows he’s been on shows what a massive desperate wanker he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Cleopops

Chatty Member
I can't actually believe he was sat in his car saying he was going to go boxing for some "me time" 🙄🤯😂😂😂 his entire fucking life is me time, he literally does nothing, he's got no job, no apparent upcoming work,no friends or family that he spends any time with, doesn't have any charity/volunteering commitments, doesn't appear to take the kids to any form of activity, doesn't get involved in helping getting the kids ready for school, doesn't go food shopping, doesn't do any form of work/DIY round the house, doesn't drive anywhere if he can help it.HIS WHOLE EXISTENCE IS ME TIME 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

riddleme89

VIP Member
Just watched his loarraine 5 min tv time 😂

sorry but …. As a kid he was worried when he fell and cut his hand it would be infected 😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂

is this the cunt that wears the same filthy shorts five days in a row … I bet his dIcks infected 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Elle_Gee

🎶With a Nik Nak
Jakes on Crack
Doph a bag of bones
They're going to the Maldives on a pay day loan 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

riddleme89

VIP Member
Guys I’ve been in a car crash my car hit a car in the snow I’m shaking .
sat with cup tea now

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Cleopops

Chatty Member
And as always he has no fucking slippers or flip flops on when getting into his "ice" bath, his feet must be filthy and then he sits in it and puts his disgusting head in the water.and I guarantee he ain't changing that water regularly-he is is VILE

• Sick
Reactions: 29

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230120-214848_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230120-214820_Chrome.jpg

What the fuck is going on here? White socks with rolled up jeans! Pouty miserable face.

So guuuuuys just thought I'd catch up with you... I'll pop the link on here...so many of you messaging me about... can't get my words out...I'm literally like...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29