Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should give it up right now. She cannot cook for tit. NOBODY and I mean NOBODY gives a flying duck about her burnt offerings on IG, let alone TikTok.

How they should look.

Screenshot_20230117-103355~2.png

I reckon that 30th birthday finished her off and he's left with NikNak.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
bleeping hell he’s taken half pint to the gym!! She’s prob throwing up after that disgusting brekkie!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys I’ve been in a car crash my car hit a car in the snow I’m shaking .
sat with cup tea now

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Guys I’ve been in a car crash my car hit a car in the snow I’m shaking .
sat with cup tea now
Oh tit I hope you’re okay lovely ❤ the roads are awful out there stay careful. Take it easy this afternoon the shock can really get to you x

• Heart
Honestly So scary . I went from the top of a road straight to the bottom car was out of control I thought hit the wall instead of somebody’s car but in the end I has No choice but to hit a car . It was the school run and now the school said they are shutting just wish they didn’t open in the first place was no grit at all near the school and it’s just a hill to get to the school . But I’m fine and thankfully kids had already gone into school x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Thanks guys . Anyway what’s been going on with these pair ?
still no present
still no job
🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Heart
Honestly So scary . I went from the top of a road straight to the bottom car was out of control I thought hit the wall instead of somebody’s car but in the end I has No choice but to hit a car . It was the school run and now the school said they are shutting just wish they didn’t open in the first place was no grit at all near the school and it’s just a hill to get to the school . But I’m fine and thankfully kids had already gone into school x
Oh bless you :( take it easy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As 34 year old; why would you promote McDonalds? It’s not even aimed at the right demographic! Absolute twats, both of them
They'd promote incontinence pads if there was a cheque involved...

And that’s also with using a filter 🤢 we all know his forehead looks nothing like that 😂
A five head like the Somme trenches...

How pathetic! It's been -4+ overnight and that tub must be heating up because of the extra thin layer of ice on top. Just proves all along that we were right and he's been faking it all along!! What a sad head. 🤡

Be like Russell Brand. We want to see loads of ice and a floating thermometer.

View attachment 1888919
So they were heated before, you lying big nosed twit ....🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
He’s a fine one to talk, only thing that motivates you fakey is the money
He’s so jealous of love island contestants
obviously they go on it for money look at molly mae yes she found love a bonus but she’s made millions from being on love island
he’s still jobless and skint . He’s made no money from anything he’s done .

• Haha
He’s so jealous of love island contestants
obviously they go on it for money look at molly mae yes she found love a bonus but she’s made millions from being on love island
he’s still jobless and skint . He’s made no money from anything he’s done .
He'd dump flappy in a heartbeat if he thought he'd get on there. Trouble is that he's TOO OLD ....

Oh bless you :( take it easy ❤
Take care, Riddle...♥♥♥♥👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He’s not all there 🤦🏼‍♀️ bleeping obsessed with followers on ‘the gram’ silly bleep!
Yes he has a million followers and still gets no work does he still not realise followers mean duck all
he has no friends no job and no life yet still obsessed with followers

• Heart
Well we know why she didn't get a present he spent it on a sweatshirt for a McDonald's ad because it might lead to more work bro! Newsflash it won't bro! Think i can guess how yesterday went him crying on the phone to flap please let me come home Niknak will be really missing me i promise i will help out more! This morning, i will take NikNak to boxing you can have a shower by yourself for a change knob now thinks yes a chance to play dad of the year involving my son in my hobbies and get it on the gram riddleme89 glad you are ok shock can hit you later though so take it easy!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.