Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He isn’t trolling people on twitter 👀 wow he is a massive bleep isn’t he, may have to head on over and give my 2pence worth 👌🏻
I don’t blame you what a nasty bleep he really is . I’m so glad nobody’s taking him on he’s just jealous. Can’t stand the nasty prick 🤬 all this mental health and troll talk yet he acts like that every year bullying people on the show . This prick needs cancelling alltogether . Everybody should send this to daily mail and all the news outlets and his management get the prick cancelled for good !!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What does she look like hahahahaha looks like my niece when she comes to mine and plays dress up and literally grabs anything and everything out my wardrobe 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m surprised we’ve not conventionally seen a story of all her 30th cards, presents and balloons 😬 Surely someone would have got her something, even if her toss-pot husband didn’t 🤷🏼‍♀️
both been filming all around the house and not seen one card or a balloon how tragic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope I get more fuss next week than Flappy did for her birthday. 🙏 wouldn't be hard though would it! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What does she look like hahahahaha looks like my niece when she comes to mine and plays dress up and literally grabs anything and everything out my wardrobe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He really is the total ICK
how can flappy seriously think she’s hit the jackpot with him he’s not manly he’s a man child he’s walking around taking selfie’s in her local gym holding a bottle of prime a drink that ten year olds are going mad for whilst eye bleeping himself and pouting !

Hes got no job and the only thing he can do is pay for articles to be made about his dead relatives to get him five minute air time .

He pretends to get in a ice Bath when it’s warm !!

Hes tweeting constantly at the age of 35 about a programme full of teenagers . He’s bullying one guy and it’s clear he doesn’t like him no doubt because he’s got more followers than Jake and makes actual money and decent content !! He bullied Gemma last year and was called out on it then started blowing smoke out her arse !!

He’s desperate beggy and talentless ….

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How tragic his life is he can’t afford a tv stand or media wall 😂
id Be embarrassed to show that it looks like a crackheads home oh wait it is 😂😂
He’s doing it deliberately. They’ve both been banging on about a media wall for months. She even measured up for one a couple of months ago on her stories. Obviously that subtle dig didn’t work, so he’ll keep showing that pitiful tv stand hoping a company will get in touch. Let’s be honest they can’t afford to pay for one themselves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s doing it deliberately. They’ve both been banging on about a media wall for months. She even measured up for one a couple of months ago on her stories. Obviously that subtle dig didn’t work, so he’ll keep showing that pitiful tv stand hoping a company will get in touch. Let’s be honest they can’t afford to pay for one themselves 😂
Wouldn’t mind if he had any imagination he would build one himself . My husband did mine and he doesn’t know much about that kind of thing but it looks amazing even fitted the fire into the wall . X

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is she still maintaining she’s got no lip filler 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 state of that 🤢 sorry I don’t like to get personal about appearance but post a photo like that are you’re asking for it.
I’m very disappointed she’s not put a countdown clock on her stories to remind everyone about her thrilling make up reel she’s going to post later though 🙄

Wouldn’t mind if he had any imagination he would build one himself . My husband did mine and he doesn’t know much about that kind of thing but it looks amazing even fitted the fire into the wall . X
He couldn’t put a shelf up let alone construct anything 😂 If I remember rightly, he had to get somebody round just to fit a stair gate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.