Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something ain’t right
no birthday present for the gram
No nails done for months not even her big 30
A cheap bunch of flowers no doubt from the hotel

it was definitely gifted but she’s to scared to say it is because people are picking up on how beggy and skint they both are

reason I think it’s gifted is because she said thank you and tagged the hotel for the champagne . They wouldn’t give a guest champagne for free .
Plus she's done a reel for the hotel which absolutely screams of being gifted!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gifted , 1 night miles away from where they live. Check in after 2pm , the following morning, out by 10am.

20 hours 🤣🤣💀💀

Make a video

" wonderful weekend"

bleeping hell. Hahahahaaaaaa

Beyond worthless 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Delusional like above says ” wonderful weekend “ it was one night hours away and they arrived late and her husband ditched her to enjoy the hotels facilities. She spent all night stuck in a room with two kids 😂😂

I love my kids but NO my 30th birthday would not be spent in a small hotel room with my kids why my husband watches boxing 😂 this is why nobody likes them they are tragic and desperate to be like other z listers they massively fail . At least other z listers look like they are having fun and make the place look like somewhere you would want to stay unlike them pair 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Something ain’t right
no birthday present for the gram
No nails done for months not even her big 30
A cheap bunch of flowers no doubt from the hotel

it was definitely gifted but she’s to scared to say it is because people are picking up on how beggy and skint they both are

reason I think it’s gifted is because she said thank you and tagged the hotel for the champagne . They wouldn’t give a guest champagne for free .
Definitely gifted. No way did he pay for that. I’ve reported him again because for some reason he thinks he’s above having to mark things as free. Yes Dubai he was only there because of her but when he was at that barn in Lincoln not once did he mark that as gifted and we all know it was because a few of us had stroppy replies off the owner when we messaged her. Still think they’re up to something and that’s why they are so quiet. Whatever it is, it must be killing him not to be posting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Definitely gifted. No way did he pay for that. I’ve reported him again because for some reason he thinks he’s above having to mark things as free. Yes Dubai he was only there because of her but when he was at that barn in Lincoln not once did he mark that as gifted and we all know it was because a few of us had stroppy replies off the owner when we messaged her. Still think they’re up to something and that’s why they are so quiet. Whatever it is, it must be killing him not to be posting 😂
He then hated the fact we all knew they got a free stay and went on to say BUT he paid for a extra week liar 😂😂

If they both admitted they was struggling jobless and skint instead of keep trying to keep up with the Jones then nobody would care . It’s the fact he’s constantly pretending he’s rich with his fake Gucci and his FREE stays 😂😂

Also last year he was gifted a set up for his engagement party FREE obviously 🙄
I think they are setting something up gifted then will post it later for the gram 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Only so much you can rinse with this one bro. Even the hypochondriacs will get sick of the sight of you. I reckon this will be his last five minute slot on this subject now because nobody bleeping cares!!

So apparently 'he mentions his health about fifteen times a day to Soph'. You wanna get a grip bro and:-

Is the toupe wearing bleep gonna be on Lorraine again ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My absolute favourite with him tryimg to pretend he has momey is when he said he can't stop buying clothes 😂 yeah ok bro is that why you are always in the same 3 things? Then saying about being covered in fluff from his NEW jumper in my experience you only get that with really cheap clothes probably a fiver from Home Bargains

• Haha
He then hated the fact we all knew they got a free stay and went on to say BUT he paid for a extra week liar 😂😂

If they both admitted they was struggling jobless and skint instead of keep trying to keep up with the Jones then nobody would care . It’s the fact he’s constantly pretending he’s rich with his fake Gucci and his FREE stays 😂😂

Also last year he was gifted a set up for his engagement party FREE obviously 🙄
I think they are setting something up gifted then will post it later for the gram 😂
100%. They are definitely setting something up. Thing is whatever it is it’s not going to be on the same level as other z listers because nothing they do ever is 😂 The engagement party set up was very amateur and that’s being kind.
I’d actually have a bit of respect for them if they were honest and admitted they’re not in a position to spend loads but instead they are too busy bragging about what they’ve supposed got and faking their lifestyle. They know Dubai didnt go down well and that’s why they lost loads of followers. If they’ve been gifted the Maldives as well, I think even some of their minions will struggle to keep their mouths shut.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My absolute favourite with him tryimg to pretend he has momey is when he said he can't stop buying clothes 😂 yeah ok bro is that why you are always in the same 3 things? Then saying about being covered in fluff from his NEW jumper in my experience you only get that with really cheap clothes probably a fiver from Home Bargains
Pep and co from Poundland...👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What Sophie expected 😂😂😂

maybe she has realised she won’t get freebie birthday bashes full of z listers because nobody knows who she is and everybody knows her husband is the most annoying bleep in the UK 😂

enjoy your cheap flowers hun 👍

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Previously she’s asked for recommendations on houses she could rent for a girlie weekend, guessing she didn’t get a freebie? Unless that’s on the cards this weekend coming?
I hope not. She was begging around my neck of the woods. I hope she doesn't turn up here this weekend 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
100%. They are definitely setting something up. Thing is whatever it is it’s not going to be on the same level as other z listers because nothing they do ever is 😂 The engagement party set up was very amateur and that’s being kind.
I’d actually have a bit of respect for them if they were honest and admitted they’re not in a position to spend loads but instead they are too busy bragging about what they’ve supposed got and faking their lifestyle. They know Dubai didnt go down well and that’s why they lost loads of followers. If they’ve been gifted the Maldives as well, I think even some of their minions will struggle to keep their mouths shut.
Even if they are setting up some sort of gifted shite, it doesn't take away from the fact that he did nothing at all on Flappy's actual birthday. Nothing. And they're newlyweds! The romance should be off the scale but he's scratching at the closet door so finds it hard to do anything nice for her!

• Haha
Even if they are setting up some sort of gifted shite, it doesn't take away from the fact that he did nothing at all on Flappy's actual birthday. Nothing. And they're newlyweds! The romance should be off the scale but he's scratching at the closet door so finds it hard to do anything nice for her!
Nothing on her birthday? Did you not see that beautiful cake he got her and cardboard party hat 😂😂😂 he gave her the privilege of looking after their kids while he fucked off and filmed himself shadow ‘boxing’ in the morning, treated her to a walk in the afternoon around the grounds of their gifted hotel and then no doubt let her drive them all home as well. She was spoilt rotten 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just what does he bring to the table in their household. He doesn't help around the house. Does nothing with the kids on his own. He's just a drain and a hindrance. She needs to get shut.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.