Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I suggest you invest some time in cleaning that shithole of a house.

The amount of filth on that floor and his socks is absolutely disgusting. 🤢

326408635_210272684720749_522441363272703117_n.jpg
Screenshot_20230120-141033~2.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

riddleme89

VIP Member
These two have failed on the Internet, have no followers apart from purchased ones, are boring & uninteresting , neither have any talent for zelebrity or media work, they put that child who has issues online constantly for any deviant around the World to look at , ignore the other kid , they grift and beg for any desperate freebie as both are work-dodgers ( soap-dodgers too ) and have zero common sense in regard to bills/housing/costs/budgeting.
In short , a pair of dickheads.
He needs to find himself a man & a builders mate job & she needs to grow up a bit and get back to work.
He's in his mid 30s ffs.
They'd both be much happier & the kids would be better looked after , budgeting wise etc and
He makes me feel sick 😂
He’s mid 30s has a wife and kids and is tweeting about love island a show full of young teens 🤯🤯

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
God help us all this going to be flappy trying to film everything 🙄🙄Can they not use go away and get on with their boring fake arse life.View attachment 1899240
Can you imagine going to the Maldives (and on your honeymoon) and still being on social media documenting everything 24/7 cos you know that’s exactly what they’re going to do 🤦🏻‍♀️ Remember his interview where he said he was looking forward to going so they could put their phones down and concentrate on just them 🤥😂 I’ll use Jac Jossa as an example because she’s one of the only z listers I follow on Insta. Her husband took her to the Maldives for her 30th birthday (yes Fakey that’s a decent 30th present 🤭) Neither of them put anything on socials the whole time they were away. She did a couple of stories once they were back basically saying she hadn’t posted anything because she didn’t want to rub in it peoples faces in the current climate. Could you imagine Fakey or Flappy doing that 😂😂😂 not a chance in hell. They need to be careful though. If they plaster it all over Instagram and come across as showing off, people won’t like it. They both lost followers in Dubai and the same will happen again especially if like we suspect, it’s been gifted as well 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 25

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Massive row, she's fucked off to bed, he's downstairs watching DOI and sobbing into his vino collapso, "I could have been a superstar".....
and looking at Vanessa thinking "I shagged her" now she's with Joey Essex who is a multi-millionaire.

Then looking at Oti on the Judges Panel and screaming this song, crying and necking all the red wine he could find! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

unfair-should-be-me.gif

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Gifted , 1 night miles away from where they live. Check in after 2pm , the following morning, out by 10am.

20 hours 🤣🤣💀💀

Make a video

" wonderful weekend"

Fucking hell. Hahahahaaaaaa

Beyond worthless 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Massive row, she's fucked off to bed, he's downstairs watching DOI and sobbing into his vino collapso, "I could have been a superstar".....

• Haha

Rob2401

Chatty Member
Don’t care if they delete my profile as they instructed me to “not discuss it in chat as it will cause disruption “
i went onto the lucy meck thread ( i despise the thomas’s brothers)
All i said was that i cannot stand the kids and don’t thnk they are cute and im sick of the parents shoving them in our faces and that adams son and ryan’s daughter got the parts in waterloo road because of who their parents are and not through talent!
NO ONE tells me what to say or not to say. I don’t say anything nasty and if people don’t what comments then don’t plaster your fucking kids all over spcial media. sorry guys i’m actually fuming

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So jobless jakey bullied Gemma last year and look at her working with pretty little thing 😂👏🏻

don’t be jealous BRO 😎
Don’t forget his missus had the best ever selling collection with ITS 🤭 That was another highlight from last year. When she told everybody to be quick when the collection launched because it was going to sell out and a month later they were selling it off for a fiver 😂 Also the fact she basically implied she was going to become a proper collab and now doesn’t even get freebies from them 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So spud has got a rotten cold according to him but they’re letting him play in a cage of balls which are for sale in a store that other people handle and may want to purchase. Fucking dirty disgusting cunts 😡

• Angry
  • Sick

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Why don't they just give him a skinhead if they think he won't settle down for a barber? I'm being serious its what I do for my kids. Honest we all must look a right sight in the street. Me and a gang of skinhead boys. Surprised I've not had counter terrorism at my door checking I'm not raising them to be white supremacists lol.

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
What a shit show of a birthday. Obviously couldnt get the lump watched. I would be embarresed and ashamed that no one would want to have my kids. For my family it's a pleasure having them, not a chore. Sue hated having him last time, you could see how angry she was. This is what they have created a spoilt human dustbin. As for her birthday it's all the beggy bitch deserves, a free hotel night with the kids. This year ain't going well for them so far is it, Jake's became a fake charity worker and Sophie can't even bag a free birthday party. Fucking brilliant to watch

• Haha
  • Heart

Louloups

Long time Fakey lurker here... can't stand the twat... but I am sure they've had a bust up following her piss poor 30th! She has deleted the picture of him and her from her pics of the night weekend away, not one couple picture!! Very odd for a pair of newleyweds that haven't even been on honeymoon together yet!

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Firstly, this makes me feel sick. Never encourage children to kiss animals. What do cats and dogs do? Lick their arseholes for one. It is extremely disgusting and unhygienic. 🤢

Secondly, seeing as she thinks she's so fucking special with her airs and graces and tagging in expensive clothes and make-up, maybe she wants to buy a new chest of drawers!!!! It's beyond embarrassing what a shithole that house is!!! The fucking state of them!!! 😂

View attachment 1896594
View attachment 1896595

There is no way he can pull off being a presenter. Nobody likes the cunt.

View attachment 1896614
View attachment 1896615
View attachment 1896616
View attachment 1896617
He looks like he should be sectioned.
He'd be the biggest turn off on any programme he presented, he's so fucking manic and over the top ...

Same with Josey I think her name is she was in big brother I think . She’s done little slots For years and years but more than jakes been offered and she’s only recently been given presenting jobs . And she did the prize adverts for this morning

nobody watches Lorraine it’s just a standard morning show …. If it was this morning then I’d understand his excitement at least 😂
Exactly. It's morning TV, who the fuck makes a deliberate point if watching the shite that's turned out there
If it was evening, more people watch. As it is, it's probably people on the way out of the house, pissy pensioners, desperate housewives gagging for 🗿 and the criminally insane ....

I dont work Fridays and I'm waiting to go for a smear test, so took one for the team....can't stand Lorraine either!!! He was on for about 5 mins before he stuffed a sandwich in his mouth and tried to speak to Lorraine! 🤢
A smear test is far more entertaining than this cunt....

• Haha